Tygaland

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1322368931' post='2853322']
I'm going to be honest. I was hoping you'd attack us.
[/quote]

:( Sorry. We're pretty small, and I'm sure IRON's going to pound us to sand, but you can just attack us! We just declared on your ally, so it's cool.

[color="#0000FF"]The Federated Allied Independence League, the ultimate moralist alliance, is disgusted by the unwarranted and unprecedented aggression by the Siberian Tiger Alliance against the peace loving Independent Republic of Orange. We cannot stand idly by and watch this evil take hold of our world. As such, under by authority as God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League, I, Rebel Virginia, have no choice but to declare a state of war with the Siberian Tiger Alliances. Your days are numbered, Siberian Tigers, for I am a vengeful God Emperor.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322369121' post='2853329']
[color="#0000FF"]The Federated Allied Independence League, the ultimate moralist alliance, is disgusted by the unwarranted and unprecedented aggression by the Siberian Tiger Alliance against the peace loving Independent Republic of Orange. We cannot stand idly by and watch this evil take hold of our world. As such, under by authority as God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League, I, Rebel Virginia, have no choice but to declare a state of war with the Siberian Tiger Alliances. Your days are numbered, Siberian Tigers, for I am a vengeful God Emperor.[/color]
[/quote]

STA is toast.

This should be fun. I am looking at you, bzelger. We shall have to dance. I cannot think of a better alliance to meet on the battlefield. Looking forward to it, STA.

Edited by Salmia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322369121' post='2853329']
[/quote]

Oh no. We've forgotten to tithe to RV. *Quickly stuffs some bills into the collection plate*

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322369109' post='2853328']
:( Sorry. We're pretty small, and I'm sure IRON's going to pound us to sand, but you can just attack us! We just declared on your ally, so it's cool.
[/quote]
Guess we'll see if Polar's other friends have the balls you guys do. If not, count on it! :)

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322369269' post='2853334']
Oh no. We've forgotten to tithe to RV. *Quickly stuffs some bills into the collection plate*
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Although you at last again remember your virtue only at this late hour I fear that it cannot redeem you for your years of sin.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322369392' post='2853340']
[color="#0000FF"]Although you at last again remember your virtue only at this late hour I fear that it cannot redeem you for your years of sin.[/color]
[/quote]

It's true. We have worshiped other idols. RV is a jealous god.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1322369514' post='2853343']
It's true. We have worshiped other idols. RV is a jealous god.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Indeed. You have worshiped at the altar of Grub and other false ones, and have defended these false idols. It is an unforgivable action.[/color]