Tygaland

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322369121' post='2853329']
[color="#0000FF"]The Federated Allied Independence League, the ultimate moralist alliance, is disgusted by the unwarranted and unprecedented aggression by the Siberian Tiger Alliance against the peace loving Independent Republic of Orange. We cannot stand idly by and watch this evil take hold of our world. As such, under by authority as God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League, I, Rebel Virginia, have no choice but to declare a state of war with the Siberian Tiger Alliances. Your days are numbered, Siberian Tigers, for I am a vengeful God Emperor.[/color]
[/quote]*Yawn*
Starting to run out of material I guess. ^_^

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1322370296' post='2853405']
Don't most treaties have an optional chaining clause anyways? And even if they don't, I doubt it stops anybody from jumping in if they want. Declaring on IRON seems kind of pointless if the intent is to not bring in TOP's allies.

Have fun, etc
[/quote]

The intention was not to try and keep TOP's allies out (at least not on STA's part). As pez already said, we just picked an alliance to counter; we don't even have enough resources to counter IRON, so declaring on TOP too wouldn't do much. TOP is more than welcome to declare on us though in IRON's defense.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1322368405' post='2853300']
Siberian tigers first to rush into the cold of winter. No suprise at all. Good luck!
[/quote]

I cannot help but agree with the sentiments here, you have and I suspect always will be a class act STA. We may not always see eye to eye but I wish you a good clean fight nonetheless.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1322380950' post='2853548']
Why didn't you want to play with Dragons anymore :(

Now we'd have to invoke our IRON treaty instead of the easier PF one :|
[/quote]

We like to share the love, it was someone else's turn to beat us up this time.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1322386441' post='2853598']
There is no honour in being the sacrificial lamb for polar.
[/quote]
heh that is surprising to hear from a member of GATO, when did living up to ones obligations and doing ones duty not become honourable?

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322387502' post='2853606']
heh that is surprising to hear from a member of GATO, when did living up to ones obligations and doing ones duty not become honourable?
[/quote]

Commonsense is a virtue no matter which alliance you are a member of last time I checked.