An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318824371' post='2826854']
I suppose this is where I should probably clarify that what happens to SOS is of no concern to me. I do not currently have, nor have I ever had, any reason to care about them or shed a single tear should they die or be attacked. I have no horse in this race. I am simply your idle, inactive critic who will do nothing about what he says. My word has no meaning, it's not as if I can change the world or your perception of it anyway.
[/quote]

... You guys should hit NG in support of SOS

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318824743' post='2826859']
Nobody wanted to fight Non Grata when I was fighting them, so now you all get to fight them by yourselves one by one instead. Soon nothing will be left alive as Non Grata continues their war path. :v:
[/quote]

Obviously, this is the only possible outcome.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1318824861' post='2826865']
... You guys should hit NG in support of SOS
[/quote]

This is a good idea. Did you miss the part when I said I didn't give a damn about SOS?

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318824968' post='2826870']
Did you miss the part when I said I didn't give a damn about SOS?
[/quote]
I'm still not convinced, maybe you should illustrate your point some more.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318824968' post='2826870']
Obviously, this is the only possible outcome.

This is a good idea. Did you miss the part when I said I didn't give a damn about SOS?
[/quote]

Wouldn't be the first time you shoved yourselves into situations that didn't involve you. :v:

I predict this war lasts maybe 1 round of wars or less, then Non Grata gets bored and peace is reached with none of SOS Brigades allies coming to help. Lets see if someone proves me wrong and makes it more interesting, but good luck to SOS Brigade.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1318821791' post='2826766']
It was just 11:11 PM. I wished for the disbandment of the Non Grata Alliance. This is a disgusting decliration and you know it. You are picking on those unpopular on the OWF because they are nothing but different simply because they are now defenseless. You are nothing more than a school yard bully projecting your insecurities in an online game, and for what reason? To seem powerful? To seem brave? To look all war hungry and cool so that the cool guys will finally notice you and hang out with you? No one is impressed by hitting someone while they're down, but at least we can finally see NG for what they are, the coward bully that they are. Why didn't you do this while SOS still had MD+ treaties? Too afraid? Pathetic.

I can only pray the CN community can show its strength and not tolerate this kind of stupid crap. We owe it to active members of the game who make the place more interesting and we owe it to the integrity of the game. I beg of you all that read this, take a stand. This is not a precedent we can set, then no one is safe.
[/quote]
If you want me to take this seriously, you knead to explain how this is different than your (DH's) preempt of Pacific.
Entill you do so it seems like the pot calling the cettle black. Sorry

SOS Brigade - 21 nations
Non Grata - 229 nations

Nothing to brag about, Non Grata. Someone wake me up when NG decides to declare war on an alliance at least half their size.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318825431' post='2826884']
I predict this war lasts maybe 1 round of wars or less, then Non Grata gets bored and peace is reached with none of SOS Brigades allies coming to help. Lets see if someone proves me wrong and makes it more interesting, but good luck to SOS Brigade.
[/quote]
Probably more than 1 round, but other than that I agree.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1318825536' post='2826888']
SOS Brigade - 21 nations
Non Grata - 229 nations

Nothing to brag about, Non Grata. Someone wake me up when NG decides to declare war on an alliance at least half their size.
[/quote]

If you join them it'll make 22 that'll be one step closer to it!

SOS Brigade - 21 nations
Non Grata - 229 nations

[/quote]
Well, if you give us a good CB on that alliance I'm sure we'd take you up on that offer. We takes what we can gets! Not our fault they've been easy targets with allies that are cowards (in the case of UPN).

SOS Brigade - 21 nations
Non Grata - 229 nations

[/quote]

Why don't you make it 22?

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318825741' post='2826894']
Well, if you give us a good CB on that alliance I'm sure we'd take you up on that offer. We takes what we can gets! Not our fault they've been easy targets with allies that are cowards (in the case of UPN).
[/quote]
"You can always judge a[n] [s]man[/s] alliance by the quality of his enemies."

SOS Brigade - 21 nations
Non Grata - 229 nations

[/quote]

No this is 1 v 1. It is clearly fair!

Good luck NG! Be sure to hide your youth when the Brigade troops attack!

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1318825203' post='2826875']
Who do you care about?
[/quote]

Obviously nobody, but the point Jgoods made is valid. So, Merger. You should bring Polar to help SOS, they need you brah.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1318826048' post='2826900']
Obviously nobody, but the point Jgoods made is valid. So, Merger. You should bring Polar to help SOS, they need you brah.
[/quote]

Polar would definitely join in and when they do i'm switching sides :) DOWN WITH NON GRATA!