An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318817944' post='2826638']
So this is an official Non Grata announcement?
[/quote]
No sir. its a fake. Non Grata is a neutral alliance and would never [url=http://www.cybernations.net/all_war_information.asp]declare a single war[/url]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318818073' post='2826645']
No sir. its a fake. Non Grata is a neutral alliance and would never [url=http://www.cybernations.net/all_war_information.asp]declare a single war[/url]
[/quote]
With all the seaworthy talk I lost track of what he was talking about, but I guess he's in Non Grata and announcing their DoW on SOS Brigade. I guess that makes sense, Non Grata seems to think they have reason to do this, which is enough for me I guess.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318817977' post='2826640']
Well, Invicta, you going to sit by and watch ANOTHER ally burn?!
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Invicta downgraded with SOS.

So in other words: probably.

Edit: downgraded, not downgrades, whoops

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1318818273' post='2826650']
I'm pretty sure Invicta downgraded with SOS.

So in other words: probably.

Edit: downgraded, not downgrades, whoops
[/quote]

Edit: you ninja edited...

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318817977' post='2826640']
Well, Invicta, you going to sit by and watch ANOTHER ally burn?!
[/quote]
I don't believe they have a Mutual Defence treaty no more, at least from what I've heard, so yes they'll probably sit out. Also way to declare on SOS 2 days after they lose their treaty with RIA. Where your balls at NG?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1318818432' post='2826656']
So the CB is SOS actually did something to Non Grata or simply exists and NG doesn't like them?
[/quote]
Existing seems to be enough from what I gathered from the OP, although if someone from NG wants to explain a different CB that would be interesting.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1318818405' post='2826654']
I don't believe they have a Mutual Defence treaty no more, at least from what I've heard, so yes they'll probably sit out. Also way to declare on SOS 2 days after they lose their treaty with RIA. Where your balls at NG?
[/quote]
LOL, says the alliance who tried to escape war last time around. How about you go back and sit quietly being CnG's little &$#*#%, okay?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318818688' post='2826665']
Anyone else get the feeling that the real CB is that Non Grata feels left out of the other war?
[/quote]
if you read the CB in the OP it says that SOS Forged material so it look like someone spied someone else in an effort to provoke a war.

guess they succeeded??

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318818240' post='2826647']
With all the seaworthy talk I lost track of what he was talking about, but I guess he's in Non Grata and announcing their DoW on SOS Brigade. I guess that makes sense, Non Grata seems to think they have reason to do this, which is enough for me I guess.
[/quote]

Remember how I mentioned how it takes more then Common Sense to dissect a post these days? You are proving to be one fantastic example for my argument.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318818765' post='2826666']
LOL, says the alliance who tried to escape war last time around. How about you go back and sit quietly being CnG's little &$#*#%, okay?
[/quote]
Good thing I wasn't in Pacifica during the last war? Do some research before making such rash accusations against me next time ;)