An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318822861' post='2826803']
I don't think that's why he's upset at all. Random, unjustified attacks are never, ever okay.

I find it funny that you just invited him to 'suck pavement'. He's supposed to be on your side, you know?
[/quote]

Sorry to let all you guys know, but Nathan is the king of sarcasm. I'm betting that's what his post is now. I'm sure Jacapo also knows this, but was just playing along.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318822861' post='2826803']
I don't think that's why he's upset at all. Random, unjustified attacks are never, ever okay.

I find it funny that you just invited him to 'suck pavement'. He's supposed to be on your side, you know?
[/quote]

Yeah, its not as if someone offered to show their genitals to a mighty order emperor in an IRC channel. Then tanks would roll with righteous fury!

Yes, the world is THIS boring.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1318823009' post='2826810']
Sorry to let all you guys know, but Nathan is the king of sarcasm. I'm betting that's what his post is now. I'm sure Jacapo also knows this, but was just playing along.
[/quote]
Well that's disappointing. :(

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1318823041' post='2826811']
Depends on your point of view that does.
[/quote]

I'd say it depends more on how much power you and your friends have.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1318822559' post='2826792']
The constituent suck of NG and SOS have had beef for a long time. If you want to fight it out for a couple weeks, ok, it's dirty but war happens. If you want to turn this into a reps squeeze or a vietFAN, there's a problem.
[/quote]

O, lawd, Schatt is making sense. What have you done, NG?

Cut all the bs away and it comes down to one thing:

It is any alliances right to declare on anyone they choose, no matter how we spin it, they do indeed have that right by the sheer fact of existence. Whenever we talk about the reasons and try to turn them away from random or unjustified to specific and fair, its done only for political points. Frankly I am tired of the double standard BS people try to pull. If most of this community stopped the epeen and just spoke the truth, it would be a lot more fun. But please, lets drop the valid/invalid because that is only true to your political sphere.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1318822559' post='2826792']
The constituent suck of NG and SOS have had beef for a long time. If you want to fight it out for a couple weeks, ok, it's dirty but war happens. If you want to turn this into a reps squeeze or a vietFAN, there's a problem.
[/quote]
Wow, SOS is so terrible even schattenmann doesn't protest a war on them.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318823446' post='2826823']
So your goals mostly include destroying alliances and nations because it makes you feel good about yourself? Super.
[/quote]
Not particularly interested in destorying alliances. I can't speak for everyone but my goal is just to have fun. Which is the main thing.

If your feelings are strong on this issue then perhaps it is incumbent on you to act against those who you see as the wrongdoers.

Edited by Katy Perry

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318822593' post='2826795']
You are just upset because we aren't maintaining the status quo of boredom. Pixel Pig.

You can suck pavement too bub, join up with SOS.
[/quote]

Don't tempt us kid B-)

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1318823150' post='2826814']
O, lawd, Schatt is making sense. What have you done, NG?
[/quote][quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1318823380' post='2826821']
Wow, SOS is so terrible even schattenmann doesn't protest a war on them.
[/quote]
Today, you are Justitians.

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1318823848' post='2826838']
Not particularly interested in destorying alliances. I can't speak for everyone but my goal is just to have fun. Which is the main thing.

If your feelings are strong on this issue then perhaps it is incumbent on you to act against those who you see as the wrongdoers.
[/quote]

I suppose this is where I should probably clarify that what happens to SOS is of no concern to me. I do not currently have, nor have I ever had, any reason to care about them or shed a single tear should they die or be attacked. I have no horse in this race. I am simply your idle, inactive critic who will do nothing about what he says. My word has no meaning, it's not as if I can change the world or your perception of it anyway.