An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

It was just 11:11 PM. I wished for the disbandment of the Non Grata Alliance. This is a disgusting decliration and you know it. You are picking on those unpopular on the OWF because they are nothing but different simply because they are now defenseless. You are nothing more than a school yard bully projecting your insecurities in an online game, and for what reason? To seem powerful? To seem brave? To look all war hungry and cool so that the cool guys will finally notice you and hang out with you? No one is impressed by hitting someone while they're down, but at least we can finally see NG for what they are, the coward bully that they are. Why didn't you do this while SOS still had MD+ treaties? Too afraid? Pathetic.

I can only pray the CN community can show its strength and not tolerate this kind of stupid crap. We owe it to active members of the game who make the place more interesting and we owe it to the integrity of the game. I beg of you all that read this, take a stand. This is not a precedent we can set, then no one is safe.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1318821705' post='2826765']
While I am a bit skeptical of this whole thing going off, the only thing I really have to say is for Arrnea to get out of hippy mode and fight! Stop being a damn coward when you are needed
[/quote]
hasnt he hit peacemode at every conflict? i recall someone roguing him and he whined the whole week

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1318821705' post='2826765']
While I am a bit skeptical of this whole thing going off, the only thing I really have to say is for Arrnea to get out of hippy mode and fight! Stop being a damn coward when you are needed
[/quote]

A leader should be there fighting alongside his members.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1318821843' post='2826768']
A leader should be there fighting alongside his members.
[/quote]

The leader who SHOULD be leading SOS Brigade IS fighting, and had she remained Brigade Ultra Director, we would be fighting alongside her.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1318821651' post='2826764']
look man, i presented a list! a bonafide list of stuff. i dont understand why you need to pick it apart and say what's valid or what isn't valid. for what it's worth, that list could have gone on for miles and miles. i tried to talk to Arrnea about it but he can't be bothered. all this skepticism and lack of support from the world stage is a little concerning.

for crying out loud man, you should be thanking me!!!
[/quote]

You are missing my post completely. Others have said your CB isn't valid. I am saying it is. I am asking why the others are saying its invalid.

You dishonor your family Arrnea-son. What happened to honor unto death? Why you no bushido? Come out of peace mode and fight us. Sure the odds are against you, but it is the way of the samurai.

Edited by Artigo

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318821958' post='2826770']
You are missing my post completely. Others have said your CB isn't valid. I am saying it is. I am asking why the others are saying its invalid.
[/quote]

Can't we just agree to disagree and move on? Thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1318821791' post='2826766']
It was just 11:11 PM. I wished for the disbandment of the Non Grata Alliance. This is a disgusting decliration and you know it. You are picking on those unpopular on the OWF because they are nothing but different simply because they are now defenseless. You are nothing more than a school yard bully projecting your insecurities in an online game, and for what reason? To seem powerful? To seem brave? To look all war hungry and cool so that the cool guys will finally notice you and hang out with you? No one is impressed by hitting someone while they're down, but at least we can finally see NG for what they are, the coward bully that they are. Why didn't you do this while SOS still had MD+ treaties? Too afraid? Pathetic.

I can only pray the CN community can show its strength and not tolerate this kind of stupid crap. We owe it to active members of the game who make the place more interesting and we owe it to the integrity of the game. I beg of you all that read this, take a stand. This is not a precedent we can set, then no one is safe.
[/quote]

Forgive me if I say the CN community stopped showing its strength a long time ago. It together turned its eye away and built the lolzy world we live in. Each of us has played our part and none have ground to stand on to say otherwise.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1318821651' post='2826764']
look man, i presented a list! a bonafide list of stuff. i dont understand why you need to pick it apart and say what's valid or what isn't valid. for what it's worth, that list could have gone on for miles and miles. i tried to talk to Arrnea about it but he can't be bothered. all this skepticism and lack of support from the world stage is a little concerning.

for crying out loud man, you should be thanking me!!!
[/quote]

Heaven forbid you should be questioned for taking action. Although in some respect you are correct, there is no need to pick it apart and say what is valid or invalid. It's all invalid.

Also, it pains me to say it, but Brehon is unfortunately correct.

Edited by Mergerberger II

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1318821791' post='2826766']

[/quote]

Please, listen to this man. Someone. Please?

So...the CB is "because we can?" I think we're past due for another Karma War here, folks.

Though I guess it is good to see SLCB finally was able to do something other than pollute the forums with their idiotic, Third Grade humor. Too bad they just had to merge into a relevant alliance and convince their more powerful friends to do it for them. I bet you all feel so cool right now. What a joke.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1318821938' post='2826769']
The leader who SHOULD be leading SOS Brigade IS fighting, and had she remained Brigade Ultra Director, we would be fighting alongside her.
[/quote]

He will come out to play and fight beside his troops sooner rather than later. We will keep the nukes flying and his alliance engaged until he gets to the field.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318822130' post='2826775']
Forgive me if I say the CN community stopped showing its strength a long time ago. It together turned its eye away and built the lolzy world we live in. Each of us has played our part and none have ground to stand on to say otherwise.
[/quote]

The more you say it the more it is true. There will be a snowball effect once one man can take a stand, others will see it as the high road and join us in an effort to kick out this pathetic game style from planet bob.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1318822507' post='2826790']
The more you say it the more it is true. There will be a snowball effect once one man can take a stand, others will see it as the high road and join us in an effort to kick out this pathetic game style from planet bob.
[/quote]

You are just upset because we aren't maintaining the status quo of boredom. Pixel Pig.

You can suck pavement too bub, join up with SOS.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318822410' post='2826786']
He will come out to play and fight beside his troops sooner rather than later. We will keep the nukes flying and his alliance engaged until he gets to the field.
[/quote]

I've heard that before.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1318822584' post='2826794']
do you really need any other reason?
[/quote]

This too.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1318822507' post='2826790']
[/quote]

I am not trying to start some !@#$, please understand that is not my intention. But how can you even say this? You took part in this, you helped form this world. When you could have made a difference, you didn't. In fact when you could have made a stand, you relished in the fact you didn't have to.

I hear you Natan, but your direct actions in recent history don't match your words today.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318822130' post='2826775']
[/quote]

And I hope this direction of travel continues. Imagine how terribly staler affairs would be if it was even more difficult to start interalliance conflicts.

I hope the community shows strength in a different way, that is to further promote [b]fun [/b]and Actual War.

(PS I read this back and it sounds weird. Sorry; I'm tired. But I'm sure you get the idea.)

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318822593' post='2826795']
You are just upset because we aren't maintaining the status quo of boredom. Pixel Pig.

You can suck pavement too bub, join up with SOS.
[/quote]

I don't think that's why he's upset at all. Random, unjustified attacks are never, ever okay.

I find it funny that you just invited him to 'suck pavement'. He's supposed to be on your side, you know?

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1318822861' post='2826803']
I don't think that's why he's upset at all. Random, unjustified attacks are never, ever okay.

I find it funny that you just invited him to 'suck pavement'. He's[b] supposed [/b]to be on your side, you know?
[/quote]

Supposed to be.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318822925' post='2826805']
Supposed to be.
[/quote]

I always found that one of the finest qualities I could have in a friend was their ability to tell me when I'm wrong, and to question me rather than offer their blind support. I am guessing we do not share this view.