An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318825741' post='2826894']
Well, if you give us a good CB on that alliance I'm sure we'd take you up on that offer. We takes what we can gets! Not our fault they've been easy targets with allies that are cowards (in the case of UPN).
[/quote]
What exactly is the CB on SOS? I haven't seen any evidence of them doing anything to you other than existing. In that case, why do you need a CB? Hell, why did you wait until RIA and Invicta downgraded?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='khmerkid' timestamp='1318826235' post='2826904']
Polar would definitely join in and when they do i'm switching sides :) DOWN WITH NON GRATA!
[/quote]
You're horrible and I hope KX nukes you :P

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1318818405' post='2826654']
I don't believe they have a Mutual Defence treaty no more, at least from what I've heard, so yes they'll probably sit out. Also way to declare on SOS 2 days after they lose their treaty with RIA. Where your balls at NG?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Before you go calling NG "ballless" (which is far from the case, do remember they attacked an NpO ally not two weeks ago) ask another question. Why did Invicta and RIA bow to outside pressure to drop a longtime ally?

Anyway, go, go NG.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318826582' post='2826912']
[color="#0000FF"]Before you go calling NG "ballless" (which is far from the case, do remember they attacked an NpO ally not two weeks ago) ask another question. Why did Invicta and RIA bow to outside pressure to drop a longtime ally?

[/quote]
You forgot that mighty ODP they signed with GOD that created much arguing

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318825431' post='2826884']
I predict this war lasts maybe 1 round of wars or less, then Non Grata gets bored and peace is reached with none of SOS Brigades allies coming to help. Lets see if someone proves me wrong and makes it more interesting, but good luck to SOS Brigade.
[/quote]

What allies...?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318821064' post='2826754']
Myth, didnt you support the DH pre-empt on NPO? i cant recall honestly.

either way if you're going to come out and say "we dont like you" and smack someone. then you should be hailed
[/quote]

You will not find any evidence to that suggestion, in fact, quite much to the contrary.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the latter part.

[/quote]
Well I have not been made entirely clear as to the circumstances surrounding the downgrades involving Invicta and RIA. If I were, I would be able to make a better judgment on them, but at this time I cannot. And besides, not trying to knock too hard on Polaris as everyone else does, but attacking a Polaris ally and seeing no retaliation from Polar has become the norm once everyone put the giant target on Polaris' head.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1318822130' post='2826775']
Forgive me if I say the CN community stopped showing its strength a long time ago. It together turned its eye away and built the lolzy world we live in. Each of us has played our part and none have ground to stand on to say otherwise.
[/quote]

I agree with everything that you said except the last part, I and many others never supported the "lulz" way, we were just outnumbered and unable to make a difference but I always was against it.

Edited by D34th

[color="#0000FF"]Before you go calling NG "ballless" (which is far from the case, do remember they attacked an NpO ally not two weeks ago)ask another question. Why did Invicta and RIA bow to outside pressure to drop a longtime ally?
[/color]
[/quote]

Sorry let me regain my breathe from laughing so hard at the thought of attacking an NpO ally takes balls. Oh yea btw, I already asked RIA and Invicta that question. I'm still waiting for the answer.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1318825542' post='2826889']
Say it isnt so, I mean really when Invicta had a choice they picked SOS over a long standing treaty partner :blink:
[/quote]

That is a very very broad brush stroke over a situation that encompassed far more than that treaty.