The Bullying War

King Louis the II

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317916192' post='2818567']
I can't believe someone found out that I maneuvered NSO to troll the Legion, then forced Legion to attack their ankle biter, just to finally get a stab at Polar. I was really hoping this plan would never get leaked an exposed to the OWF. I don't know how you found this Sparta, but there will be repercussions.
[/quote]

Why did you acknowledge the true purpose of MEAT? NOW OUR MEAT WILL BE BEATEN!

:frantic::frantic::frantic:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good piece of propaganda, but not quite accurate. The scrawny kid (Tetris) got bailed on by their biggest backer (VE), and decided that maybe bullying wasn't in their best interest and started back peddling (they changed their government, make a public statement to their errors, etc). The big kid that got bullied saw the weakened position of the backpedaling bully and decided to whip his tail. Not quite the same as countering the bullying as it was taking place and body slamming the bully like the video portrayed. This is a case of the bullied being just as much an opportunist as the bully. Hence, the door is wide open for a Polar beat down should they be so inclined to honor their treaty, and people won't lose sleep over the poor hapless victim that is Legion.

+1 for recognizing that Legion is not bullying anyone and is justified in its attack.

-2 for see conspiracy where none exists.

A logical outcome of attacking Tetris is that Tetris' allies would take the field against Legion. The treaty web taken to one of many logical conclusions also puts Legion's faction at a severe disadvantage if the fight were to expand much further. That's not the same as MK wanting to attack NpO. Indeed, I've seen more than one MK member downplaying Legion's CB, something that would tend to put a damper on support for Legion and thus make it more likely that NpO would stay off the field of battle, not be more tempted to join in.

I suggest reworking your OP.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1317923429' post='2818682']
"First they came for NPO and I didn't speak out because I wasn't NPO. Then they came for NpO..."
[/quote]

Logically, NSO and NsO are next.

Probably by BTA and IAA

If this is a conspiracy the execution is terrible. The IAA declaration thread is comedy gold though. I enjoyed it very much.

On a side note. Legion clearly aren't bringing allies if NSO decide that they won't humiliate themselves by asking for help how long will this war go on for?

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1317924927' post='2818702']
On a side note. Legion clearly aren't bringing allies if NSO decide that they won't humiliate themselves by asking for help how long will this war go on for?
[/quote]

I had to re-read that statement a dozen times to figure out where you misplaced your comma <_<

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1317919829' post='2818626']
Pretty good piece of propaganda, but not quite accurate. The scrawny kid (Tetris) got bailed on by their biggest backer (VE), and decided that maybe bullying wasn't in their best interest and started back peddling (they changed their government, make a public statement to their errors, etc). The big kid that got bullied saw the weakened position of the backpedaling bully and decided to whip his tail. Not quite the same as countering the bullying as it was taking place and body slamming the bully like the video portrayed. This is a case of the bullied being just as much an opportunist as the bully. Hence, the door is wide open for a Polar beat down should they be so inclined to honor their treaty, and people won't lose sleep over the poor hapless victim that is Legion.
[/quote]

Mmm, well written but not entirely accurate. Once Tetris posted those screenshots no backpeddling in the world would have saved them. The action was inexcusable and as far as diplomacy was concerned, I can't fathom anything that they could have brought to the table that would rectify such blatant disrespect. It didn't matter what sort of backing Tetris had, sooner or later you just have to stand up for yourself and roll tanks. Consequences be damned.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317934645' post='2818857']
Mmm, well written but not entirely accurate. Once Tetris posted those screenshots no backpeddling in the world would have saved them. The action was inexcusable and as far as diplomacy was concerned, I can't fathom anything that they could have brought to the table that would rectify such blatant disrespect. It didn't matter what sort of backing Tetris had, sooner or later you just have to stand up for yourself and roll tanks. Consequences be damned.
[/quote]
Which is why Legion waited until the VE downgrade took effect to roll out :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Perhaps the tanks should have been refitted first

[/quote]
Of course it didn't matter what backing they had.

That's why you waited to see how many people you could get to drop said backing before finally standing up for yourselves against an alliance less than 1/5 your size.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1317914773' post='2818526']
I am happy for Sparta you are not their MoFA anymore. Holy !@#$, this is dumb.
[/quote]
Holy !@#$ this

You should never EVER admit to being sparta current or ex. You embarass them far worse than they ever could embarass themselves

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317937815' post='2818923']
Which is why Legion waited until the VE downgrade took effect to roll out :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317937960' post='2818927']
Of course it didn't matter what backing they had.

That's why you waited to see how many people you could get to drop said backing before finally standing up for yourselves against an alliance less than 1/5 your size.
[/quote]

Prove it. If you can, I'll cede that point. But you can't because it's a lie. And every lie you tell makes you weaker. No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make it a truth.