The Bullying War

King Louis the II

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317943400' post='2818992']
Prove it. If you can, I'll cede that point. But you can't because it's a lie. And every lie you tell makes you weaker. No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make it a truth.
[/quote]
Well, if it makes us weaker, why stop us from using it? From the looks of things, you guys need every advantage you can get at this point. :smug:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317943582' post='2818996']
Well, if it makes us weaker, why stop us from using it? From the looks of things, you guys need every advantage you can get at this point. :smug:
[/quote]

I didn't tell you to run your gobstopper, I told you to prove it. Do so now, or just go ahead and tell the world that you just talk what ever !@#$ that falls into that skull of yours.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1317912371' post='2818481']

I will finish with a riddle. You interpret as you wish. One guy got a tiger as a pet to defend him. The tiger is a strong, but wild animal. At first it gave him a sensation that hi was safe. Dogs, for instance, did not attack him. But guess what happened? One day, the tiger ate him.

[/quote]

KL, remember: The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317943764' post='2819000']
I didn't tell you to run your gobstopper, I told you to prove it. Do so now, or just go ahead and tell the world that you just talk what ever !@#$ that falls into that skull of yours.
[/quote]
All I need to do is refer to the timeline?

I may not have specifics, buuuuut...

-Hereno posts screenshots in public, embarrassing the Legion
-VE Downgrades, Tetris reshuffles government
-Legion attacks

Ergo, The Legion [i]literally waited until after the Viridian Entente downgraded their treaty with Tetris[/i] (i.e. waited until the risk was lessened) [i]before declaring war[/i]. Literally. What's there to prove?

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317943965' post='2819003']
All I need to do is refer to the timeline?

I may not have specifics, buuuuut...

-Hereno posts screenshots in public, embarrassing the Legion
-VE Downgrades, Tetris reshuffles government
-Legion attacks

Ergo, The Legion [i]literally waited until after the Viridian Entente downgraded their treaty with Tetris[/i] (i.e. waited until the risk was lessened) [i]before declaring war[/i]. Literally. What's there to prove?
[/quote]

That's not proof. That's you trying to create something that isn't there.

You have nothing to back up your claims which makes your word !@#$.

You've lost this point because it was a lie. Take a hike.

*Edit: Every lie you tell makes you weaker. Stick to the facts, Chron.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317944311' post='2819011']
That's not proof. That's you trying to create something that isn't there.

You have nothing to back up your claims which makes your word !@#$.

You've lost this point because it was a lie. Take a hike.

*Edit: Every lie you tell makes you weaker. Stick to the facts, Chron.
[/quote]
I just used facts by referring to the general timeline, Kzopp.

Sorry if implication reflects poorly on you all. But then again, its not like facts are too kind to you lot, either. -_-

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317944637' post='2819014']
I just used facts by referring to the general timeline, Kzopp.

Sorry if implication reflects poorly on you all. But then again, its not like facts are too kind to you lot, either. -_-
[/quote]

Oh, you want to drag it out do you?

Waiting implies that we had some foreknowledge of the cancellation and attacked after it happened. That is not the case. The gears of war began turning the moment Tetris made those posts. What ever was going on between their own stupidity and VE's reaction to it was not even on our radar. Tetris's treaties were irrelevant to the scenario as there was only one course of action. As far as we knew, VE would be a likely counter.

"There is no avoiding war, only postponing it to the benefit of your enemy."

Now get the $%&@ out of here with that spin. Get smarter or find something else to make up.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1317912371' post='2818481']
This post represent my sole opinion and not of my alliance. I am not Sparta's MoFA anymore.
[/quote]
Probably for the best. Also, I think your NSO bias is showing.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317944925' post='2819015']

Waiting implies that we had some foreknowledge of the cancellation and attacked after it happened. That is not the case. The gears of war began turning the moment Tetris made those posts. What ever was going on between their own stupidity and VE's reaction to it was not even on our radar. Tetris's treaties were irrelevant to the scenario as there was only one course of action. As far as we knew, VE would be a likely counter.

Now get the $%&@ out of here with that spin. Get smarter or find something else to make up.
[/quote]
So now what you're arguing is [i]not[/i] declaring war was in order to give potential counters more time to be prepared to hit you back?

Well...that's certainly an...[i]original[/i] strategy, I must admit. :awesome:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317944925' post='2819015']

[/quote]

You sure talk a lot of !@#$ for a rank and file like you know what's actually going on behind closed gov doors.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1317914163' post='2818521']
I don't care about the CB. It may be solid but I really don't care. I just want a war. Any war. :P We are here to amuse ourselves, not to feel sorry for incompetent groups that can't properly defend themselves.
[/quote]

For "incompetent groups that can't properly defend themselves." are you referring to Tetris and they need to have 4 alliances plus GATO and TLR aiding IAA to defend them against Legion right? :lol1:

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317945114' post='2819021']
So now what you're arguing is [i]not[/i] declaring war was in order to give potential counters more time to be prepared to hit you back?

Well...that's certainly an...[i]original[/i] strategy, I must admit. :awesome:
[/quote]

No. I'm stating that you just made some !@#$ up and thought if you repeated it enough others would start to believe it, too. And that's not an argument, that's exactly what just happened. I'll leave it at that.

As for your obfuscating the original point with your statement, I'll just say that rev'ing up a war machine takes as long as it takes.

*Edited for niceness.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I want Legion to win this war.

I disagree with the actions of NSO and Tetris, but Legion is not being bullied. Legion has the means to defend themselves; they simply refused to do so for a long time. Legion has surprised everyone by actually declaring war. All the alliances joining do not turn this war. Legion must still execute with their larger nations. They should care less about helping their tiny nations. This war is for Legion to win or lose therefore with so much control in this war, it's not accurate to depict Legion as a victim of bullying.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317945835' post='2819033']
I want Legion to win this war.

I disagree with the actions of NSO and Tetris, but Legion is not being bullied. Legion has the means to defend themselves; they simply refused to do so for a long time. Legion has surprised everyone by actually declaring war. All the alliances joining do not turn this war. Legion must still execute with their larger nations. They should care less about helping their tiny nations. This war is for Legion to win or lose therefore with so much control in this war, it's not accurate to depict Legion as a victim of bullying.
[/quote]
What can I say, your logic is irrefutable. Legion should definitely be winning this conflict, given their massive advantage in the upper tiers. :smug:

there will always be this kind of actions in Cybernations, but it seem you dont understand a concept about reputation,
one does not earn its reputation by winning many wars, but how they fought it.

i understand this must be new concept to you since you're from Sparta.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1317965260' post='2819438']
Pretty ironic that Sparta is calling us out on trying to even the odds. Since when has Sparta ever even attempted to have a fair fight?
[/quote]

but this war is so excruciatingly terrible, and NSO is very immoral!

Mogar I can't help but say this:

Your current avatar is just too adorable. I've been trying to hold off on saying it, and the pic in your DoE was adorable too. I haven't been able to help but squee left and right.

In fact every time I read your posts I lose track of what I'm reading and ju...- D'awwwwwwwww

Ahem! Sorry bout that. Yeah sorry to tell you folks that the idea of getting Legion to DoW someone as bait for polar is crazy. Crazier still when so many nations have PM'd in fear of being preempted.