A Joint TLR-GATO Announcement

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1317878800' post='2818068']
Well taking away my respect for Voodoo, this leaves me with one view, WHY not just have the balls to DoW on NpO ?, we all know this war is nothing more then your side trying to drag NpO in to another war, after the NoCB attack on NPO by DH, what's stopping you from doing the same mindless crap ?
[/quote]

This is what you actually believe.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317880192' post='2818112']
Ya think?
[/quote]

I suppose if I began with a 6.3 million to 3 million advantage, then had my backup wuss out hours before update, Id be a tad frustrated that its now 6.6 million to 6.1 million. Please dont act like its a dogpile, the size and NS of alliances combating you are relevant, rather than just the generic 5 alliances vs 1. CnG - TOP proved that point well enough for the rest of the world.

Last war Athens was at war with 6 alliances, offensively, at once. And we were still bigger than them. SIZE DOES MATTER.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317880192' post='2818112']
Ya think?
[/quote]

No. Not at all. This post was made to inform the world that we will be sending financial aid to IAA throughout their entire conflict with Legion. This is normally considered an act of war and we invite Legion's allies to send aid to Legion should they need it. If you don't believe me, that's your problem.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317878064' post='2818026']
Oh, is it not a fact that the last time GATO attempted to help their allies they lasted 10 days then left those allies on the field of battle for weeks more? No, no, I was right, they did. [b]So, I ask again, is this another 10-day special or what[/b]?
[/quote]

5 days, they didn't pay for premium deluxe package.

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1317882807' post='2818170']
*shrugs* I guess everyone wants a piece of Legion pie. If it's blackberry, I can't stand it.

Good of you to aid your allies though, definitely.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's chicken pot pie.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1317881182' post='2818136']
Rolling Legion is the best reason for a war we could've asked for. It's like Christmas came early this year, in multiple ways.
[/quote]

You ain't gonna roll !@#$, tough guy. Unless you get some more allies. Even if you do get terms out of us, by that time all your nations will be smoking craters. Mutually assured destruction makes a merry Christmas, indeed.

So just to be clear TLR/GATO are you supporting the IAA that is fighting or the IAA that isn't fighting?

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1317878800' post='2818069']
Meh, already the 5th page and likely to be lost in all the noise, but here goes.....

There is no IAA/NsO Protectorate.

Over a month ago a full member vote changed the treaty to an MDP. Ergo, unless NsO was attacked then IAA was not going to roll. Furthermore the vote approved a non-chain treaty as well.

But it seems that James Wilson somehow forgot to announce a properly approved treaty he is now saying the Protectorate is in force still. If anything, with the vote and lack of announcement it seems more like no valid treaty exists at all. The Protectorate treaty was struck down by valid IAA member vote and the new one wasn't declared here. Does any treaty exist at all even?

Many will note that IAA basically didn't roll out tonight. They weren't interested in war and voted accordingly a month ago. A few devout JW followers, or more likely just bored members, will roll. I'd be very surprised if even a dozen declare if you give them a week. This isn't an alliance at war. This is a leader practicing a bit of CYA because he's too embarrassed to come here and tell you he completely screwed up and didn't post the new treaty. A true leader owns up to his mistakes, no matter how embarrassing. He doesn't declare a non-approved war to save personal face.

Me? I'll be in hippy. Actually, I was looking forward to the winter war season to finally break some things. But I've played long enough not to be party to an illegally declared war. So when this circus ends be sure to address the fact that JW trotted out a war declaration with no basis or authority by treaty to do so. It has been said that an alliance that approves of a leader's actions are responsible for his actions. But this is clearly a case where we did not give him treaty authority to declare this war. He has taken this burden upon himself without our permission.

For the record the vote was held and passed on August 3.
[/quote]

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1317882807' post='2818170']
*shrugs* I guess everyone wants a piece of Legion pie. If it's blackberry, I can't stand it.

Good of you to aid your allies though, definitely.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1317883375' post='2818179']
I'm pretty sure it's chicken pot pie.
[/quote]

For the record it's Huckleberry.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1317879526' post='2818094']
This is what you actually believe.
[/quote]

alliances like yours have been used as pawns in a game of chess so many times, your nothing more then a means to an end, your little alliance picked a fight you had no hope what so ever of winning unless you called in back up, you was nothing more then a meat shield to start a war, bravo

heh another growing conflict that Schatt just posts about while trying to act mighty hut just comes across as a smug dip!@#$. All is as expected.

Also I fail to recall so many of these voices making fun of those who dogpiled GOONS and ended up being smoked.

Oh well, everyone in this is useless.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1317877043' post='2817964']
IAA will always have TLR's support.

Fire and Blood, IAA. Give those Legionaries hell.
[/quote]

Except last war or any other war they end up opposite MK?