A Joint TLR-GATO Announcement

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Yes, the End is Nigh! I'll dance upon your flaming homes and feast upon your children! Bring the whole world against us! YES, YES, MORE DESTRUCTION! MORE DEATH! The night ever yearns for more sacrifices to the void! I demand it!

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1317876959' post='2817958']
Damn, when you reduce Schatt to crap like this you know you're doin' it rite.
[/quote]
I see you failed to answer my question. Now that GATO finally joined a bloc that doesn't suck--any bloc that GATO didn't create in the 5 past years--do they have the guts to really support IAA?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1317876497' post='2817901']
[center] [img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/TLRflagwave.png[/img][img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx227/Dre4mwe4ver/GATOFlagSmaller.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center][size="4"][b]Declaration of Support[/b][/size]
[/center]
IAA has been a longtime ally to both The Last Remnants and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization. They have had our backs since their reformation, as we have had theirs. This relationship has lasted for years. We will continue to support IAA and we will support them in their war against Legion. We will aid their nations as they fight and as they win. We encourage Legion's allies to do the same.

Godspeed IAA. Your allies are here beside you, as we have been for years, and we will continue to be by your side.
[/quote]

Legion's allies should aid IAA. That would be hilarious. Good idea Voodoo!

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317876993' post='2817961']
"Oh my allies went to war because their protectorate used an MDP to offensively attack an alliance so we will help them."
-TLR&GATO.

Poor show. C&G has fallen so far.
[/quote]

CnG has always been about supporting allies. CnG hasn't fallen anywhere.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1317876982' post='2817959']
i am sorry i almost overslept, is this the thread we start baiting allies?
[/quote]

Of course not! That would be dishonorable or something. We are just informing the world that we will be sending financial aid to IAA through out their war with Legion so you guys don't scream at us later for it. Military aid... well, hit IAA and find out. ;)

[quote name='Wyrmon' timestamp='1317877207' post='2817979']
CnG has always been about supporting allies. CnG hasn't fallen anywhere.
[/quote]

Seriously, this. CnG is a MADP bloc. It was founded on the principle of everybody backing up whatever stupid !@#$ the other pulled. Had any member of CnG refused to provide aid to an ally because they disagreed with them, then I would be more inclined to say CnG fell far.

"Oh my allies went to war because their protectorate used an MDP to offensively attack an alliance so we will help them."
-TLR&GATO.

[/quote]

Maybe you can explain to me how NsO offensively attacked. From where I see it, Legion hit Tetris. NsO had a mutual defense treaty, and honored it. Just because Legion attempted to assign their version of aggressive and defensive to the whole world, doesnt mean that is gospel and law and binding to the rest of the world. Defense clauses state that you defend an ally who is attacked, that is what happened. IAA is doing what a protector should do, standing with their protectorate. Legion does not get to determine how everyone else thinks, whether we personally think their war is justified or not (it was), but it certainly wasnt because of an aggressive attack by Tetris.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317877360' post='2817987']
Maybe you can explain to me how NsO offensively attacked. From where I see it, Legion hit Tetris. NsO had a mutual defense treaty, and honored it. Just because Legion attempted to assign their version of aggressive and defensive to the whole world, doesnt mean that is gospel and law and binding to the rest of the world. Defense clauses state that you defend an ally who is attacked, that is what happened. IAA is doing what a protector should do, standing with their protectorate. Legion does not get to determine how everyone else thinks, whether we personally think their war is justified or not (it was), but it certainly wasnt because of an aggressive attack by Tetris.
[/quote]
So if I open up a thread full of TLR's internal screenshots you don't consider that an act of war?

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1317877156' post='2817974']
Legion's allies should aid IAA. That would be hilarious. Good idea Voodoo!
[/quote]

That's what I said.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317877144' post='2817973']
I see you failed to answer my question. Now that GATO finally joined a bloc that doesn't suck--any bloc that GATO didn't create in the 5 past years--do they have the guts to really support IAA?
[/quote]

Oh come off it Schatt. You sound like everyone else who [i]needs[/i] to find fault with GATO. Be original again.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='131787714' post='2817973']
[/quote]
I see you failed to ask a question that contains facts rather than self-delusions.

Hi, long time listener, first time caller, how did I do? Be honest :)

-TLR&GATO.

[/quote]

I know. Back in the day we would have all come here in full force and trolled you and rattled the bars of your purplol cage so hard you wouldn't have been able to think straight for the ringing in your ears. Maybe we would have decided to raid you or roll you. At the end of the day we would have hit you like a ton of bricks - so hard that you wouldn't have walked straight for years, if ever again. And you would have deserved it, and we would have made sure that the whole world KNEW you deserved it. Because that's how we used to roll. :)

Now, we're seeing a measured and careful diplomatic response to what by my reading is a completely idiotic situtaion to begin with (not that we have ever seen many clever ones). My, how times change. My, how far CnG has fallen. :(

Every single alliance out there who says "lolegion" (or comes up with some other witty catchphrase that keeps you warm at night) are full of crap. It's funny how you guys go from "oh wait, Legion won't do anything" to "Oh God, get all our allies on Legion now!" I also find it amusing that pretty much every one of you have condoned spying. The level of butthurt you would all feel at this would reach the heavens, I'm sure, and you would've done the same thing.

If you want one of our allies so bad, knuckle up and call them out. However, you won't. You'll sit and e-lawyer until you find a way to reach your goals. Cowards.

The Legion will still be here once this is done, regardless. Deal with it.

Now, show me how much you all can hate. I know you can.

[quote name='T.Hubb' timestamp='1317877771' post='2818011']
Every single alliance out there who says "lolegion" (or comes up with some other witty catchphrase that keeps you warm at night) are full of crap. It's funny how you guys go from "oh wait, Legion won't do anything" to "Oh God, get all our allies on Legion now!" I also find it amusing that pretty much every one of you have condoned spying. The level of butthurt you would all feel at this would reach the heavens, I'm sure, and you would've done the same thing.

If you want one of our allies so bad, knuckle up and call them out. However, you won't. You'll sit and e-lawyer until you find a way to reach your goals. Cowards.

[/quote]
FYI: Legion is still !@#$.

[/quote]
I like your avatar.

[/quote]

Legion - the herpes of Planet Bob. When will the world find a permanent cure for this unsightly and occasionally mildly irritating ailment? Stay tuned.