Sup, Legion?

Hereno

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316994287' post='2808549']
Sorry I should have used several. Is that your best? Still doesn't negate the fact that you guys shouldn't really criticise others alliance when your own one has joke amounts of WC themselves. All you have achieved is making people like Legion slightly more (not all) and people see your alliance as drama whores, once again.
[/quote]

We could go in circles about how your a moron and how your information is beyond faulty, but instead I'll just settle for pointing out you are a moron doing a poor job at trying to make us look bad and let the peanut gallery decide.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1316979649' post='2808336']
I'm all for a good Legion call out thread, but those of you who are mocking them for not standing up for themselves since you [i]like totally would, you guys[/i], don't kid yourself; nobody does anything around here unless they have a win firmly secured.
[/quote]

Try us.

NG will retaliate.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1316994467' post='2808550']
We could go in circles about how your a moron and how your information is beyond faulty, but instead I'll just settle for pointing out you are a moron doing a poor job at trying to make us look bad and let the peanut gallery decide.
[/quote]

LOL IP matching, beyond faulty. Master-stroke. I don't need to help you to make you look bad ;) You do an adequate job of that yourselves, by posting threads like this.

Pick !@#$ alliance, spy them, post it on the OWF, feel like a champion. Job's a good one, aye.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316994858' post='2808563']
Amusing/Care? Yea, amusing would be the word.
[/quote]

That's still a form of caring, if you didn't care, you would have stoped talking about it by now, unless you somehow think everyone else cares in some way.

Most people want to read about Legion I'm guessing.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1316994919' post='2808564']
Wait how does one get all these? Spying. Thought that was frowned upon
[/quote]

Yeah but it seems Legion aren't going to do anything about and hardly anyone I've seen has spoken up against it, so I dunno.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316993501' post='2808528']
Stalk? This is the first time I have interacted with you in weeks you idiot. Ahh so the defcon and government switch the day you spied on me plus being in range and the matching IP from CNtel is clearly not enough info to point to you are the one that got MAD because of your embassy on GOONS. You then spied me and then was a dumbass to not mask your ip. That's not reason enough, It must have been someone else. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316993580' post='2808531']
You feel you have adequate proof? Come at me, bro. :smug:
[/quote]

I would like to request that all people who have asian style names that begin with the letter 'H' stop being ridiculous.

Also legion etc etc.

I've seen better screen shots before. I think every (most?) alliance(s) have pretty opinionated members who seek the war button as soon as they can find a semi-coherent reason for it.

The only thing that fuels this is the public perception of Legion and if anything these threads just show how bored people are.

Is it really all that funny to look at other alliances' FA policies (which are directed at membership alone), and mock loud-mouth members? A few childish people in a crowd doesn't mean they should all be spoon-fed. And a friendly reminder of how to do their job is SOP in most, if not all, alliances. Legion are even acknowledging their short-comings in the exact same post.

Was this supposed to make them look bad? If this is the best spying behind their closed doors could come up with, it makes them seem like a fairly reasonable and normal alliance.

/I don't think I've ever interacted with a member of Legion ever.

Edited by Krack