Sup, Legion?

Hereno

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1316950585' post='2808084']
Posting screen-shoots of our alliance's forum for no other reason then to demean and humiliate us. Well if it makes you fell better then continue, but I know that Tetris as a whole is better then that.

Also Hey Ali, please let the old CIA guys know that I still miss them :wub:
[/quote]
Wouldn't you be more upset that a culture of suspicion, warmongering and probably the worst FA direction are all so prevalent in your AA?
Instead of seeing this as an attack on your image (which it most certainly is) why not see this as a chance to fix Legions many faults and help it crawl out of the entire worlds cross-hairs before we stop being amused at your antics and pull the trigger.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, shocked you couldnt come up with anything better than this actually.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316938777' post='2808061']
Agreed. The trash talk or "let's go to war with X and X" isn't specifically anything funny. In private boards, it happens a lot, especially when there has been no war for a while. However, I find the "hey, we should maybe talk to our allies" posts hilarious.

It must have been like that in GGA and must still be like that in a few other AAs.
[/quote]

He didnt actually say anything about it being a new idea. You are just reading that in because it is lolegion.

[img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7940/6e239h.jpg[/img]

See? Nothing about it being a new idea. Just a bolded stickied reminder/plea that the MoFA cant do this alone and base members need to help out.

There are good reasons to criticise Legion. This aint one of em.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1316950585' post='2808084']
Posting screen-shoots of our alliance's forum for no other reason then to demean and humiliate us. Well if it makes you fell better then continue, but I know that Tetris as a whole is better then that.
[/quote]
Other than perhaps creating an emphasise by posting these particular screen shots rather than other ones, they are not doing anything close to demeaning and humiliating you. There is no editorialising to misconstrue the posts, but rather just naked evidence. That being said, goddamn if most of these are just general membership and/or boring. Apart from Watcher - seriously, why the $%&@ is he in any position of authority?

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316953251' post='2808092']
Wouldn't you be more upset that a culture of suspicion, warmongering and probably the worst FA direction are all so prevalent in your AA?
Instead of seeing this as an attack on your image (which it most certainly is) why not see this as a chance to fix Legions many faults and help it crawl out of the entire worlds cross-hairs before we stop being amused at your antics and pull the trigger.
[/quote]

And I can really se how him trying to to demean and humiliate us will help us fix any problems that we might have. Hereno wanted to have some fun and in doning so he just did something that normally is done by people with no class at all.

To be honerst an apology from Hereno would be on its right place. But I dont expect that will becomming, But it would help me to regain my respect for him.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1316955269' post='2808098']
And I can really se how him trying to to demean and humiliate us will help us fix any problems that we might have. Hereno wanted to have some fun and in doning so he just did something that normally is done by people with no class at all.

To be honerst an apology from Hereno would be on its right place. But I dont expect that will becomming, But it would help me to regain my respect for him.
[/quote]
So Hereno should apologize for your members posts? all he did was bring out Legions general membership posts to the public. If they are out of context perhaps you can help put them into perspective.

[/quote]
Hereno didn't take the screenshots, he simply posted them. You don't kill the messenger. Maybe you should look inside your own alliance in order to find out who leaked those SS instead of requesting apologies.

he just did something that normally is done by people with no class at all.
[/quote]

:mellow:

What?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316956127' post='2808102']
Hereno didn't take the screenshots, he simply posted them. You don't kill the messenger. Maybe you should look inside your own alliance in order to find out who leaked those SS instead of requesting apologies.
[/quote]

Be warned, in lolLegion everyone is responsible for their words - even messengers. :v:

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1316956584' post='2808104']
Be warned, in lolLegion everyone is responsible for their words - even messengers. :v:
[/quote]
Hereno should be fine Legion hasn't been able to find the DoW button in years at worst he will be inundated with angry PM's in small font comic sans

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="1"]be afraid be very afraid[/size][/font]

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316957180' post='2808107']
Hereno should be fine Legion hasn't been able to find the DoW button in years at worst he will be inundated with angry PM's in small font comic sans

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="1"]be afraid be very afraid[/size][/font]
[/quote]

That whispering voice, enough times over, could implant itself on the sub-conscious :o

I'm sorry, but we're getting near 4th page here.

FA ineptitude and distrust are the things that shocked you there? I know this is an IC area, but over 50 people, 60 posts. Not one person puzzled by, what I'd hope to be, hitherto unseen outside of certain imageboard, level of juvenile sewage? Preadolescence [b]and[/b] alcohol abuse would not be enough of an excuse for some of these posts.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316955878' post='2808101']
So Hereno should apologize for your members posts? all he did was bring out Legions general membership posts to the public.
[/quote]

It is not to content of the posts that matter, it is the act of posting screenshots from the private parts of a forum and posting them on a puplic forum. Say what you want, but in my humble opion that is a thing only people with no class does.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316955878' post='2808101']
If they are out of context perhaps you can help put them into perspective.[/quote]

They are from the private parts of our forum and not for general puplic of CN-players, so even if I could I would not!

[/quote]

I did not say that he was the person who took the screenshots or even that I think that he ordered it or even that he is connected to the person who did. But Hereno did post them when he had no reason to. It was a cheap shot and If he really wanted to help then he could have brought the involved parties together and shown them the screenshots.

I am sure that the realvant people are looking for the person who leaked it. But I am not one of those people. I am only a normal member from the bottom.

And now I will stop feeding the small hairy ones and take my leave!

Edited by GoddessOfLinn

Thank you Legion for continuing the epic theatrical disaster known as your Foreign Affairs department. It was a tear jerker. It had its lows and its more lows but overall I rate this majestic walrus of a performance a 4/5. Brava!

Edited by not adolf hitler

Its doubtful that other Legionnaires will post and the ones that do will take a white knight position due to not understanding what the original intent was.

I do find it unfortunate that the government of Tetris would support the dispensation of private forum posts, especially in the form of being used as errand boys for someone else's lack of fortitude. Overall though I have yet to see anything posted that could be considered scandalous, I have stated far worse opinions of other AA's as Proconsul in our forums. TBH this barely even ranks as proper spying as the SS where taken by a proxy account with a low accumulation of posts and only base member masking. More to the point of the OP though, despite reading the posts above that clearly state no one cares about the Legion. Quite a few seem to have a desperate need for our attention any way they can get it, some I would say bordering on obsession it would seem.

It is truly unfortunate.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1316963835' post='2808140']
Its doubtful that other Legionnaires will post and the ones that do will take a white knight position due to not understanding what the original intent was.

I do find it unfortunate that the government of Tetris would support the dispensation of private forum posts, especially in the form of being used as errand boys for someone else's lack of fortitude. Overall though I have yet to see anything posted that could be considered scandalous, I have stated far worse opinions of other AA's as Proconsul in our forums. TBH this barely even ranks as proper spying as the SS where taken by a proxy account with a low accumulation of posts and only base member masking. More to the point of the OP though, despite reading the posts above that clearly state no one cares about the Legion. Quite a few seem to have a desperate need for our attention any way they can get it, some I would say bordering on obsession it would seem.

It is truly unfortunate.
[/quote]
you complete us

Beyond the fun of posting screenshots, these are pretty dumb. They tell us nothing. A MoFA urging his staff to maintain a greater level of interaction with their allies; People saying they should go to war with an alliance that spied on Legion; and members joking around about war; and a guy saying that we have no lives [i]a la[/i] GOONS. [i]Ground-breaking.[/i]

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316953251' post='2808092']
[/quote]
Are you retarded? The posts about going to war are from time periods when NSO had handed Legion a CB. The idea that the posts about MK are serious is ludicrous and your interpretation of them as such makes you look like an idiot.

[/quote]
Could someone pull out a timeline and point me to where posting spied screenshots became different from taking them. No? That's because it's not. That's like me saying "[i]I [/i]never spied on ODN or NPO :smug:"

It is truly unfortunate.
[/quote]

I wish the rest of Legion were as articulate as you. Actually makes me feel bad for you guys.

[/quote]

&

[b]I do find it unfortunate that the government of Tetris would support the dispensation of private forum posts[/b], especially in the form of being used as errand boys for someone else's lack of fortitude. Overall though I have yet to see anything posted that could be considered scandalous, I have stated far worse opinions of other AA's as Proconsul in our forums. TBH this barely even ranks as proper spying as the SS where taken by a proxy account with a low accumulation of posts and only base member masking. More to the point of the OP though, despite reading the posts above that clearly state no one cares about the Legion. Quite a few seem to have a desperate need for our attention any way they can get it, some I would say bordering on obsession it would seem.

It is truly unfortunate.
[/quote]

Further proof of why you are referred to lolegion.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1316965176' post='2808152']
Could someone pull out a timeline and point me to where posting spied screenshots became different from taking them. No? That's because it's not. That's like me saying "[i]I [/i]never spied on ODN or NPO :smug:"
[/quote]
I can count numerous occasions where I've been approached by people with information and/or screenshots. Face it, everyone in CN is so gossipy that it's bound to happen. The judgement call here is whether or not to act on that information. To automatically assume that he's spying on Legion because it is what was done in the past is incorrect, because it discounts the very real chance that he (as a government member of an NSO ally) was simply dumped these screenshots in a far less conspiratorial manner.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1316965314' post='2808154']
Well when you put it like that.... :(
[/quote]
I'm sorry I put it so harshly; I got lazy when They allowed intelligence insults again. It's just silly to watch this progression: Legion gets cancelled on by NPO in large part for being AWoL most of the war (and I can tell you I also wanted to know where the Hell they were, because they literally disappeared from the coalition forum and channel); everyone LOLs and talks about how Legion sucks and they should improve communication; Legion's MoFA starts trying to rally his staff to communicate more; NATO cancels with Legion, but NATO gov say that they actually had good communication with Legion; then you come in here and say that Legion should take this opportunity to improve its communication using as ammo a screenshot of Legion improving its communication.

I don't do the WAE thing, it's dumb and it makes otherwise intelligent people like you say dumb things because you're replying to a meme and not to what you've quoted.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316966542' post='2808164']
I can count numerous occasions where I've been approached by people with information and/or screenshots. Face it, everyone in CN is so gossipy that it's bound to happen. The judgement call here is whether or not to act on that information. To automatically assume that he's spying on Legion because it is what was done in the past is incorrect, because it discounts the very real chance that he (as a government member of an NSO ally) was simply dumped these screenshots in a far less conspiratorial manner.
[/quote]
And on how many of those occasions have you posted those screenshots for the public? You have not because you know that you would get nailed. Do we all accept screenshots from time to time? Anyone in gov has. But CNtel exists precisely because sending on those SSes is a CB.

!@#$ Legion, you gotta [i]talk[/i] to the people who you expect to defend you in war? New concept right there.

Seriously though, Legion, you're pathetic, you always were but you never cease to let me down.