Sup, Legion?

Hereno

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317597409' post='2814200']
You seem quick to forget NSO was in PM as well as you play your victim card. While you seem to love to say Legion hid in PM the fact of the mater is we are a low NS AA and everyone from our side put there 40k+ nations in PM. Unfortunately the big bad Legion you are making us out to be just did not have that many nation north of that line 10 months ago (we still do not) which really pokes holes in your argument. I am sure you tell yourself these things to keep up some form of bad guy so that NSO can rally against, after all its been 10 months you have to do something right?
[/quote]
Incorrect on two counts. First, please go ask GOONS and MK how much we used peace mode. The answer you'll get is "very little". Second, the number was actually 35k so wrong again (and actually you had a lot of nations above that, hence why we all wanted you to declare on MK where your ANS matched up)- but even below that, Legion had huge numbers of nations hiding in peace mode. The numbers are floating around somewhere but I can't be bothered to find them.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your second, is incorrect (it was 40k) much like most of your posting on the subject; an exaggeration of events where everything conveniently is Legions fault while NSO plants a rose garden. As for the "huge" numbers in PM much like every AA at war over this time we had people rotating in and out of PM after war to stabilize and reengage, and changes day to day.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317598230' post='2814213']
your second, is incorrect (it was 40k) much like most of your posting on the subject; an exaggeration of events where everything conveniently is Legions fault while NSO plants a rose garden. As for the "huge" numbers in PM much like every AA at war over this time we had people rotating in and out of PM after war to stabilize and reengage, and changes day to day.
[/quote]
No, really, it was 35k. The number was picked because it was where we started to have numeric superiority over DH in nations or something. Not that 5k makes much of a difference, but yeah. And you didn't really rotate as much as sit there in peace mode watching the war.

Anyways, this back and forth is distracting from the basics of this thread: someone spied on you, someone posted the spied information in a blatant "$%&@ you" and once again, Legion are doing nothing.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1317597409' post='2814200']
You seem quick to forget NSO was in PM as well as you play your victim card. While you seem to love to say Legion hid in PM the fact of the mater is we are a low NS AA and everyone from our side put there 40k+ nations in PM. Unfortunately the big bad Legion you are making us out to be just did not have that many nation north of that line 10 months ago (we still do not) which really pokes holes in your argument. I am sure you tell yourself these things to keep up some form of bad guy so that NSO can rally against, after all its been 10 months you have to do something right?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Now I may just be a simple country statesman, and certainly not as qualified to comment on wartime tactics as a big city armchair general such as yourself, but I do believe entering peace mode temporarily, in order to restock on nukes, emerge from anarchy, and then coming back out in a greater wave, as NSO and other alliances in the coalition did, is a widely accepted and highly effective strategy. What is not effective or even remotely useful is sitting in peace mode for months on end, and then claiming what an invaluable asset you were to your coalition, as Legion is doing..[/color]

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317594670' post='2814171']
You're amazingly dense. If Legion would roll you, you would be calling in all your allies and making this an uneven war.

You would make this an easy fight for yourselves and call in your allies. Your logic is lacking and stupid.

Everything you rip Legion about is exactly what you would do.

Tell Bubba I said hello.
[/quote]
How laughable.

Of course we'd call in our allies if Legion attacked us out of the blue. That's the entire point of entangling ourselves in the treaty web.

And Legion wouldn't roll anyone. They'd cripple themselves trying to take out the NSO. So we'd lose? Big deal. Not the first time we've ever lost a massively disproportionate war. Here's the thing: The NSO will take the fight put in front of us, whereas Legion will do whatever it can in order to avoid any loss of NS. That's how they've always operated, and how they will continue to operate.

The NSO has balls. Legion does not.

We can say whatever we damn well please about them, and they won't do a single thing about it.

Take your nonsensical arguments with someone who cares.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317593730' post='2814155']
Look, if Legion sucks so damn badly then you have nothing to lose in taking them on. You might even get what you want and draw Polar into a war. It's risky. Legion could decide to keep allies out and whoop your asses. It would look bad if NSO gets beat so bad that you have to call on mighty Tetris to assist you.

You want Legion so bad then you start the shootin.
[/quote]

The fact that you consider Legion's allies to even be a counter to NSO's is hilarious.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317611287' post='2814409']
We can say whatever we damn well please about them, and they won't do a single thing about it.
[/quote]

And neither will you, so you have no ground to stand on, and no one believes otherwise.

While we try our best to mind our own business and take care of our own affairs, you've deemed yourselves fit to flap your pie-holes over a bunch of nothing and spew your keyboard hate vomit on anybody who comes close enough to read your post. While some of us have tried to extend the hand of diplomacy, you've done nothing but run around holding your sore little buttholes, like they were just reamed out yesterday, over some !@#$ that happened almost a year ago. So put on your big boy pants and deal with it. The only reason your ilk hasn't started a flame war over your childish antics and impotent chestbeating is because the majority of my alliance mates have turned their backs on your asinine dribble that only serves as a salve for getting your asses handed to you in a war.

Nobody buys your !@#$%^&*. So suck it up and try to conduct yourselves with the barest of human decency instead of a bunch of whiny !@#$%*es that thinks that running their gobstoppers somehow makes them men.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1317620236' post='2814492']
And neither will you, so you have no ground to stand on, and no one believes otherwise.

While we try our best to mind our own business and take care of our own affairs, you've deemed yourselves fit to flap your pie-holes over a bunch of nothing and spew your keyboard hate vomit on anybody who comes close enough to read your post. While some of us have tried to extend the hand of diplomacy, you've done nothing but run around holding your sore little buttholes, like they were just reamed out yesterday, over some !@#$ that happened almost a year ago. So put on your big boy pants and deal with it. The only reason your ilk hasn't started a flame war over your childish antics and impotent chestbeating is because the majority of my alliance mates have turned their backs on your asinine dribble that only serves as a salve for getting your asses handed to you in a war.

Nobody buys your !@#$%^&*. So suck it up and try to conduct yourselves with the barest of human decency instead of a bunch of whiny !@#$%*es that thinks that running their gobstoppers somehow makes them men.
[/quote]
5 months does not equal a year. Also lol. Why would we want to engage with you diplomatically after all the crap you've pulled? We're under no obligation to be polite to you, and in fact have every reason to act exactly like we do. Pretty much the entire world agrees.

While some of us have tried to extend the hand of diplomacy, you've done nothing but run around holding your sore little buttholes, like they were just reamed out yesterday, over some !@#$ that happened almost a year ago.
[/quote]
Kzoppistan, I know your a man of reason and understanding. So perhaps you would understand that such things can easily be overlooked when your own Pro-Consul purposely and blatantly derides such attempts at diplomacy.

[/quote]

As stated on IRC we gain nothing by using the same tired arguments over and over.

Kzoppistan I understand you want to stand up for your alliance (as do the NSO members in this thread), and that is admirable. But bickering solves nothing, and I urge you to try and be the bigger man and allow your cooler head to prevail. I am sure the legion appreciates your help, but as we both know, this is not the best way for you to help.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317621192' post='2814495']
5 months does not equal a year. Also lol. Why would we want to engage with you diplomatically after all the crap you've pulled? We're under no obligation to be polite to you, and in fact have every reason to act exactly like we do. Pretty much the entire world agrees.
[/quote]
Yes, its easy to kick someone when they are down. What do you gain from it though? You (occasionally) show signs of intelligence and I'm sure you agree that this takes us nowhere, or the logical part of you does.

I understand you want to move to the other side of the web and that side of the web insults the legion, so insulting them helps you fit in, but I assure you that having a common enemy will only unite you for so long as shown by countless cancellations throughout Planet Bobs history.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1317621431' post='2814496']
Kzoppistan, I know your a man of reason and understanding. So perhaps you would understand that such things can easily be overlooked when your own Pro-Consul purposely and blatantly derides such attempts at diplomacy.
[/quote]
Yes, that may be true, but this is not the place to discuss what the legions government has or hasn't helped do.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1710/jv2cdc.jpg[/img]

I found this post funny and probably true. People talk about all kinds of stuff on their forum, that someone found a few screenshots of people war mongering or speaking their mind doesn't surprise me.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317621192' post='2814495']
[/quote]

The only reason for acting like a bunch of asshats is being a bunch of asshats. All you're going to do is talk smack. The more hate you spew over your own problem, the less people will want to hear it.

We're trying to work on the positive. And since you obviously have a grievance that you refuse to either resolve with war or talks then feel free to stay mired in your own little hate hole of the past. It's your filth, you sleep in it. We're moving on.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1317621431' post='2814496']
[/quote]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317621662' post='2814498']
Kzoppistan I understand you want to stand up for your alliance (as do the NSO members in this thread), and that is admirable. But bickering solves nothing, and I urge you to try and be the bigger man and allow your cooler head to prevail. I am sure the legion appreciates your help, but as we both know, this is not the best way for you to help.
[/quote]

You're both correct. And frankly, it's not my place to question the leader of my alliance. I hope you guys can figure it out. I've had enough of this circus for one day. G'Night, folks.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317592982' post='2814138']
The retarded "focus on GOONS" plan can be laid solely at their feet.
[/quote]
The "focus on GOONS" plan was devised by the war triumvirate of the NPO side in the NPO-Doomhouse coalition. Specifically, that consisted of the alliances NPO, Olympus and TPF.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1317652898' post='2814610']
The "focus on GOONS" plan was devised by the war triumvirate of the NPO side in the NPO-Doomhouse coalition. Specifically, that consisted of the alliances NPO, Olympus and TPF.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And was devised after Legion made it clear that it would not fight against either MK or Umbrella, and would only attack GOONS (not that Legion actually did ever attack GOONS). Try again, Haf.[/color]

The notion, as posed by some members of Legion, that Legion used a rotation method in their PM strategy is pretty BS. Athens was at war with Legion, and we watched, and waited, and monitored their top 80 from day 1 of the war. The final numbers, as compiled by Athens, that of the Legion top 80 at the MOMENT we declared war on them, 9 came out of Peace Mode in 2 months. We even had a countdown thread on our war forums for that number, as it dropped from 80 to 71. One thing you Legion folks cannot do, is even remotely suggest that your upper end fought in that war.

Some relevant numbers: Casualties of Legions top 15 nations....

#1 1561 days old 159,816 casualties. Has he EVER fought? Why is he even a member?
#2 1423 days old 1,752,404 casualties. Twice my age. 40% fewer casualties. Indication: Doesnt fight much.
#3 2023 days old 6,328,672 casualties. Give this man a medal.
#4 1972 days old 1,938,899 casualties. Same as #2. Yeah, he fights alot. Not.
#5 1785 days old 5,744,446 casualties. Same as #3. He should find an alliance that will appreciate him (as should #3).
#6 1233 days old Just over 2 million casualties. Same as #2 and #4
#7 630 days old 47,702(no this is not a typo) casualties... lol what?
#8 1173 days old 710,009 casualties. Yet another lol what moment.
#9 1304 days old 331,947 casualties. A real warrior. Not.
#10 1662 days old. 355,553 casualties. Are you kidding me?
#11 2028 days old 2,718,098 casualties. Kinda in the middle here, but for over 2000 days, should really have two or 3 times that many casualties. Tells me he ducks wars.
#12 1548 days old 2,539,733 casualties. Seems like a low number to me, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say MEH.
#13 1617 days old 289,741 casualties. LMAO Oh legion...
#14 1888 days old 1,205,664 casualties. Yeah, he hasnt seen a war since GW2. Wanna bet?
#15 1165 days old 1,215,053 casualties. 3 major wars, in 3 years, on average, means he fights a week a war. Ave Legio!
#16 1352 days old 112,269(nope not a typo) casualties. RAWR!
#17 1884 days old 1,314,809 casualties. 5 years. 7 major wars. 1.3 mil? Bio says "give me the strength to defend my pixels." What is there to defend when you clearly dont leave PM.
#18 1183 days old 501,228 casualties. Another brilliant Legion warrior.
#19 1666 days old. 1,618,573 casualties. 4 1/2 years. 5 major wars... 330K per war.. assuming he fought ever war, it wasnt for more than a week.
#20 1358 days old. 294,050 casualties. Go away please.

I was going to defend them a little there Rush, then I realized I wouldn't be in their top 20. (I have 1,577,xxx casualties and have fought every major war plus a handful of smaller ones and somehow scraped out a shockingly low number even after eating 40+ nukes in Karma)

It's pretty sad. :/

Ive got an even BETTER list for Legion.

First... Lets keep in mind that NPO and DH reached an agreement, and made it official on 5/2/2011

Now... Im going to list Legions top 50 here.

#1) War is an option for Legionia since 5/4/2011.
#2) War is an option for The Rat Pack since 5/4/2011.
#3) War is an option for kolsara since 5/3/2011.
#4) War is an option for Ithaca since 5/5/2011.
#5) War is an option for konkrage1 since 3/19/2011. (for real, GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL)
#6) War is an option for hockeykingdom since 5/3/2011.
#7) War is an option for SHARKLAND since 5/3/2011.
#8) War is an option for ONation since 6/14/2011. (To be fair, he joined AFTER the war. My only question is WHY?)
#9) War is an option for Land of Linn since 1/31/2011. This is not a +1 for Legion, cuz the seniority is 8 days.
#10) War is an option for Republic of Pendy since 5/23/2011. Someone got him the message that the war was over a bit late it seems. Still pathetic.
#11) War is an option for Um since 5/7/2011.
#12) War is an option for Arcadian Empire since 5/6/2011.
#13) War is an option for Spermitopia since 5/3/2011.
#14) War is an option for Gibsonia since 5/6/2011.
#15) War is an option for Etaru since 4/26/2011. At least he fought for a week.
#16) War is an option for Macau since 7/12/2011. He LOVES Peace Mode.
#17) War is an option for Lincongrad since 5/9/2011.
#18) War is an option for Kingdom Come 2 since 5/3/2011.
#19) War is an option for Melidan since 5/8/2011.
#20) War is an option for Kleptoville since 2/3/2011. No +1 for Legion on this one, he is 73 days seniority.
#21) War is an option for Commenor since 5/1/2011. Damn, ALMOST got to fight!
#22) War is an option for BA Baracus since 4/25/2011. He fought for a week!
#23) War is an option for The Imperial Empire since 5/3/2011. Ironically, 5/3 is a popular day to come out of PM. Wonder why....
#24) War is an option for There be rabbits since 4/28/2011. Well, at least he tried to fight I guess.
#25) War is an option for Verbatia since 5/4/2011.
#26) War is an option for DRAGONS LAIR since 4/3/2011. He fought for a month. He is on the All Star Team.
#27) War is an option for Rockband since 5/5/2011.
#28) War is an option for Progessia since 5/3/2011.
#29) War is an option for Gambrin since 4/3/2011. Another 1 month warrior. Props.
#30) War is an option for Criminal Italia since 5/3/2011.
#31) War is an option for Ciumideii since 4/14/2011. 3 weeks of fighting. Not useless.
#32) War is an option for Kaduri since 7/15/2011. Nobody told him the war ended. He loves him some peace mode. 0 Attacking + 19,286 Defending = 19,286 Casualties A real Warrior! Ave Legio!
#33) War is an option for Dawros since 5/10/2011.
#34) War is an option for Rep. of Connaught since 5/3/2011.
#35) War is an option for R Street since 5/16/2011.
#36) War is an option for Land of no tomorrow since 8/15/2011. Damn he likes him some PM too.
#37) War is an option for Sangheili since 5/3/2011.
#38) War is an option for New Lands since 5/3/2011.
#39) War is an option for Woosels since 4/27/2011. Another 1 week warrior.
#40) War is an option for Ionia since 5/3/2011.
#41) War is an option for Zyvexal since 3/26/2011. Another man who deserves a medal. Why are you in that crap alliance?
#42) War is an option for Dendarii Federation since 5/4/2011.
#43) War is an option for THE OVERMIND since 5/3/2011.
#44) War is an option for Kepustan since 5/3/2011.
#45) War is an option for New Bananaland since 4/30/2011. Well, he fought 3 days!
#46) War is an option for Ancients since 5/16/2011.
#47) War is an option for Livonia since 5/4/2011.
#48) War is an option for xmasatgroundzero since 4/5/2011. Again, please leave Legion, you are too good for that crap.
#49) War is an option for Acadia since 5/3/2011.
#50) War is an option for VaticanCity since 7/22/2011. 64,093 Attacking + 26,373 Defending = 90,466 Casualties, Yeah, he didnt fight. He loves PM

And there you have it. Of Legions top 50, we can PROVE that at the time peace was reached... 34 of Legions current top 50 were in Peace Mode. Please stop with your "cycling" nonsense, you only look dumb.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317654844' post='2814619']
[color="#0000FF"]And was devised after Legion made it clear that it would not fight against either MK or Umbrella, and would only attack GOONS (not that Legion actually did ever attack GOONS). Try again, Haf.[/color]
[/quote]
No, it wasn't. It was devised extremely early in the process.

You want to attack Legion, try sticking to stuff that they are actually responsible for. You can complain about their war effort that they put up while under attack by the whole of C&G, something NSO never faced, but they were no more responsible for the overall war plan than you guys.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317658064' post='2814634']
And there you have it. Of Legions top 50, we can PROVE that at the time peace was reached... 34 of Legions current top 50 were in Peace Mode. Please stop with your "cycling" nonsense, you only look dumb.
[/quote]
Of course they were.

Everybody who wasn't in dove then had been rolled into the ground by C&G.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1317658581' post='2814637']
No, it wasn't. It was devised extremely early in the process.

You want to attack Legion, try sticking to stuff that they are actually responsible for. You can complain about their war effort that they put up while under attack by the whole of C&G, something NSO never faced, but they were no more responsible for the overall war plan than you guys.

Of course they were.

Everybody who wasn't in dove then had been rolled into the ground by C&G.
[/quote]

I realize you are trying to be a good ally, and paint a better picture. But, do you really want me to through all 156 Legion nations? Im pretty sure you wont like the numbers, as I just glanced at 51 to 100. Its better if you just say "yeah, they kinda screwed the pooch and rotted in peace mode this last war, and probably should do better next time."

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317659635' post='2814641']
I realize you are trying to be a good ally, and paint a better picture. But, do you really want me to through all 156 Legion nations? Im pretty sure you wont like the numbers, as I just glanced at 51 to 100. Its better if you just say "yeah, they kinda screwed the pooch and rotted in peace mode this last war, and probably should do better next time."
[/quote]

not to detract, however this does not take into account those who fought then dropped into peace mode to recover.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1317662360' post='2814670']
not to detract, however this does not take into account those who fought then dropped into peace mode to recover.
[/quote]

There is really no way to account for that. However, some glances at the casualties, vs the peace mode dates, tells a pretty telling story about Legion last war. I know its your alliance, and you want to not see it, but it is there. Go look for yourself.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1317619527' post='2814487']
The fact that you consider Legion's allies to even be a counter to NSO's is hilarious.
[/quote]
I will tell you what I said since you did not read it the first time. I said if Legion keeps its allies out then they would whoop NSO's asses (Legion is larger than NSO). NSO members have conceded this point and I will concede that it would not be a walk in the park for Legion to take on NSO 1v1.

I never said that Legion's allies were a counter to NSO. I said that NSO might get lucky and draw Polar into a war. Polar is the steak everyone wants to take a bite out of. (See Bubba, I too can end a sentence with a preposition). Calling on allies creates a curbstomp against Legion's "?coalition?"

So the risk: Fight Legion and Legion keeps it 1v1 and Legion actually does very well and buries NSO. Or the more likely scenario of Legion having a Pyrrhic Victory.