Sup, Legion?

Hereno

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1316963835' post='2808140']
More to the point of the OP though, despite reading the posts above that clearly state no one cares about the Legion. Quite a few seem to have a desperate need for our attention any way they can get it, some I would say bordering on obsession it would seem.
[/quote]

It's kind of like the clown at a birthday party. The adults say they don't care--but they still get their fun commenting on how foolish the act is.

...except, at the end of the day, the clown's act is over. Did you forget to take off the nose after collecting the bill?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1316977878' post='2808300']

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/jtucjo.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

I'd recommend the Interstate for you. I would say "cojones" but you don't meet the pre-reqs.

Jokes about The Legion aside, all I see in these screen shots, especially the later ones, is an alliance that's trying to better itself. Good luck with that Legion. Really.

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1316979649' post='2808336']
I'm all for a good Legion call out thread, but those of you who are mocking them for not standing up for themselves since you [i]like totally would, you guys[/i], don't kid yourself; nobody does anything around here unless they have a win firmly secured.
[/quote]

Hey, I resent that. NSO is an expert on fighting losing wars!

:smug:

[quote name='Trekwiz' timestamp='1316990697' post='2808483']
Hey, I resent that. NSO is an expert on fighting [s]losing[/s] strategically victorious wars!

:smug:

[/quote]

Fixed that for you.

Anyway, given Legion members penchant for inserting themselves into public discussions in unnecessary and embarrassing ways, this all just seems unnecessary. A little amusing, yes, but still rather pointless.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1316989331' post='2808454']
[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5849/unledivx.png[/img]
Oh hey there legion.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be so bold and comment on others WC, your number 2 guy had 40 million and he was 84k NS Along with several of your 7k infra nations having pitiful money also. Just saying ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316991630' post='2808506']
I wouldn't be so bold and comment on others WC, your number 2 guy had 40 million and he was 84k NS Along with several of your 7k infra nations having pitiful money also. Just saying ;)
[/quote]

I wouldn't be so bold and comment on others WC, you had ~70 million and you were within range of me. Just saying ;)

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316991747' post='2808509']
I wouldn't be so bold and comment on others WC, you had ~70 million and you were within range of me. Just saying ;)
[/quote]

70 million was still nearly 2 x what your 18k infra 2k tech nation had, or the countless 7k infra nations that had 82k :awesome:

Close but no cigar :awesome:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316992175' post='2808513']
70 million was still nearly 2 x what your 18k infra 2k tech nation had, or the countless 7k infra nations that had 82k :awesome:

Also you were the dumb ass that never hid his IP on cntel and allowed us to cross reference it v our forums, master-stroke. You should have just declared on me seeing as I made you that mad.
[/quote]
I love the term countless when we have 38 nations, and a grand total of one that is at 7k infra. Ironic for you calling someone else a dumb ass.

[/quote]

There's a reason they're in Tetris :P

Confusion.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1316992543' post='2808516']
I love the term countless when we have 38 nations, and a grand total of one that is at 7k infra. Ironic for you calling someone else a dumb ass.
[/quote]

My bad, I forgot to add "Above" before the 7k infra. So You don't find it amusing that your guys on here posting screenshots of intel on legions nations, when last time one of your guys decided it would be fun to spy on me his ip got caught on cntel and passed along to us? Which in turn resulted in a hoard of spy intels being sent to me ;);) showing your guys are indeed as terrible as I am for keeping a WC. Glass houses and all.

I really wouldn't be mocking others via spy intels when your number 2 nation had 39 million on hand at 18k infra.

As I said in your embassy, your alliance is just LOLDrama whores. This thread just makes that even more obvious that Hereno desperately craves attention.

Legion sucks and you could have at least made an effort and spied on someone worthy.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316992175' post='2808513']

Also you were the dumb ass that never hid his IP on cntel and allowed us to cross reference it v our forums, master-stroke. You should have just declared on me seeing as I made you that mad.
[/quote]

So you know that I posted a screenshot of your warchest on CNtel, and you've got my IP address to back it up, and your reaction is to stalk me on the OWF like a beaten puppy? At least Legion has reasonable doubt that the people posting are the ones who've done the spying themselves. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316993228' post='2808524']
So you know that I posted a screenshot of your warchest on CNtel, and you've got my IP address to back it up, and your reaction is to stalk me on the OWF like a beaten puppy? At least Legion has reasonable doubt that the people posting are the ones who've done the spying themselves. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'm assuming VE being a Mutual ally is the reason you haven't been rolled yet. Unfortunate, I know.

Confusion.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316993228' post='2808524']
[/quote]

Stalk? This is the first time I have interacted with you in weeks you idiot. Ahh so the defcon and government switch the day you spied on me plus being in range and the matching IP from CNtel is clearly not enough info to point to you are the one that got MAD because of your embassy on GOONS. You then spied me and then was a dumbass to not mask your ip. That's not reason enough, It must have been someone else. :rolleyes:

[/quote]
Can somebody tell me where I commented on a WC? I can't seem to find it. Hiro, just admit it. U mad bro. Hereno apparently spied you, and you just mad bro.

Edited by dane0

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316993501' post='2808528']
Stalk? This is the first time I have interacted with you in weeks you idiot. Ahh so the defcon and government switch the day you spied on me plus being in range and the matching IP from CNtel is clearly not enough info to point to you are the one that got MAD because of your embassy on GOONS. You then spied me and then was a dumbass to not mask your ip. That's not reason enough, It must have been someone else. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You feel you have adequate proof? Come at me, bro. :smug:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1316993295' post='2808526']
[b]I'm assuming VE being a Mutual ally is the reason you haven't been rolled yet. Unfortunate, I know.[/b]

Confusion.
[/quote]

This is accurate enough. You can choose your allies but you can't choose your allies ally, unfortunately unless your Xiph.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1316993580' post='2808531']
You feel you have adequate proof? Come at me, bro. :smug:
[/quote]

You want the exact convo I had with Sardonic. when I found out it was you.

01[00:22] <HiroNakara> lol
[00:22] <Sardonic> but I don't really care either way :P
01[00:22] <HiroNakara> me either
01[00:23] <HiroNakara> he should have just asked
[00:23] <Sardonic> lol
01[00:24] <HiroNakara> hes a $%&@tard lol
[00:25] <Sardonic> lol
01[00:25] <HiroNakara> I love !@#$@#$ with people
01[00:25] <HiroNakara> he feeds me the joy I desire
01[00:25] <HiroNakara> brilliant
01[00:25] <HiroNakara> :D

So yea, really If I cared enough, I'd smash you regardless of your ally or who your tied to. The fact I made you that mad you had to spy on me create a CNtel account and post it there without hiding your ip, is absolutely masterful and brings me great laughs.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316993856' post='2808538']

So yea, really If I cared enough, I'd smash you regardless of your ally or who your tied to. The fact I made you that mad you had to spy on me create a CNtel account and post it there without hiding your ip, is absolutely masterful and brings me great laughs.
[/quote]

So.... Where's the proof?

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1316993960' post='2808539']
So.... Where's the proof?
[/quote]

Are you just dense or did you miss the part that we matched Herenos IP v the one from CNtel? Not I, but admin on cntel plus admin on our board.

01[00:25] <HiroNakara> also how in the hell do you know the ips match ?
01[00:25] <HiroNakara> you mod on cntel :P
[00:26] <Sardonic> no, ***** helps me with that
01[00:26] <HiroNakara> lol ahhhh
01[00:26] <HiroNakara> well tell him thanks
01[00:26] <HiroNakara> lol

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1316993856' post='2808538']

[/quote]

This is rich. Also, about your last post, above 7k infra nations... so 11. You sure are horrible at math if 11 is countless.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1316994118' post='2808544']
This is rich. Also, about your last post, above 7k infra nations... so 11. You sure are horrible at math if 11 is countless.
[/quote]

Sorry I should have used several. Is that your best? Still doesn't negate the fact that you guys shouldn't really criticise others alliance when your own one has joke amounts of WC themselves. All you have achieved is making people like Legion slightly more (not all) and people see your alliance as drama whores, once again.