Sup, Legion?

Hereno

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1317034431' post='2808861']
I don't recommend it. It's detrimental to your mental stability.
[/quote]

Seriously I went to their channel for a little while a couple days ago and was treated to one of the legion members talking about a fish living in a haystack or something like that.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1317013349' post='2808787']
last post from me.
[/quote]

I'm assuming you two are implying GOONS would roll us if it weren't for VE (seeing as VE is not mutual allies with us and Legion)? LOL @ assuming Hiro's posts are the opinion of GOONS.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1317049431' post='2808890']
Oh hey a convo on Tetris' war chests?

Seems like a good time to drop this [url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYHnPS7C9-9dFdPb0ItUHZvcEFlR01uWTh4NmlnR3c&hl=en_US#gid=0"]here[/url] for great justice.
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha, Thanks for the laugh.

Nice warchest you had then USMC

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1317049431' post='2808890']
Oh hey a convo on Tetris' war chests?

Seems like a good time to drop this [url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYHnPS7C9-9dFdPb0ItUHZvcEFlR01uWTh4NmlnR3c&hl=en_US#gid=0"]here[/url] for great justice.
[/quote]
Ninja EDIT: Read it wrong.

End of war stats much? Nice try. If our warchest were so horrible, why'd you surrender? Seems like a slam dunk win to me.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1317049702' post='2808894']

[/quote]

I had just under 20k NS before that war, and I had a few million more than him that war.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1317049702' post='2808894']

[/quote]

>Had just bought Mars Base
>Still had $200 mil
>Aided lower tier throughout war
>Two weeks 3 vs 1 war.

Yeah I'd say I did pretty well. We won didn't we? ;)

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317050493' post='2808905']
>Had just bought Mars Base
>Still had $200 mil
>Aided lower tier throughout war
>Two weeks 3 vs 1 war.

Yeah I'd say I did pretty well. We won didn't we? ;)
[/quote]

Yea Tetris tipped the scales, you done swell, considering the odds that was faced against you. You impress me greatly, well done.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1317050685' post='2808906']
Yea Tetris tipped the scales, you done swell, considering the odds that was faced against you. You impress me greatly, well done.
[/quote]

Thank you. Your favorable opinion is what I strive for each and every day.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317050893' post='2808909']
Thank you. Your favorable opinion is what I strive for each and every day.
[/quote]

No problems, your rage and hatred is what I strive for every day.

So back on topic, How do you feel your PR has developed within this thread?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Oh hey, a discussion on Tetris' Warchests.

I'll just leave these here.

[quote]
<@Granat> <&USMC123> $119Mil atm<--------LOL
<~Pollard> wow
<~Pollard> even Granat's laughing at you
<&Ridin_High> even granat
<&Ridin_High> You should feel bad
<&Ridin_High> real real bad
<~Pollard> ^^^^^^
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oHAkn.png[/img]

Come at me bro.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1316918737' post='2807887']
pre-empt MK and NSO both, Legion.

you could totally get away with it.
[/quote]

Get away with it? Mayhap. Achieve victory? Pfft. Bahahahahaha!

-Drac

Edited by Dracule Mihawk

The fact I've seen 100x worse on boards of alliances I've either been in or been an ambassador to does not make this any less hilarious.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1317056900' post='2808949']
Oh hey, a discussion on Tetris' Warchests.

I'll just leave these here.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oHAkn.png[/img]

Come at me bro.
[/quote]

How could you POSSIBLY use something OTHER than Dongs as currency in your nation? Must have a terrible exchange rate.

Edited by deth2munkies

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1316995092' post='2808567']Yeah but it seems Legion aren't going to do anything about and hardly anyone I've seen has spoken up against it, so I dunno.
[/quote]

Frankly, there are plenty of people saying it makes the OP look worse than anything else. In terms of the spying, same old chit chat by ordinary members that would happen in most alliances - including in those that are making fun Legion. So who cares.

I think this thread is actually raising Legions reputation. Or at least lowering the OP's. That being the case, why would Legion do anything?

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1317073070' post='2809066']
Frankly, there are plenty of people saying it makes the OP look worse than anything else. In terms of the spying, same old chit chat by ordinary members that would happen in most alliances - including in those that are making fun Legion. So who cares.[/quote]

Pretty sure some people have had negative options about the OP and their alliance for a while so some used this topic to say those things, I believe things about happening in most alliances was said after I made that post.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1317073070' post='2809066']
I think this thread is actually raising Legions reputation. Or at least lowering the OP's. That being the case, why would Legion do anything?
[/quote]

Because they look like they are just going to keep taking things like this so it's likly to keep happening, chances are that the OP doesn't care if their reputation is hurt and I doubt it's raising Legions but maybe it is and I'm not reading correctly.

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1317074602' post='2809084']
lol awesome.

Legion, GB and Lord Swampy were two of your BEST members. "The reason why people hate us is because they still connect us with Great Britain and Lord Swampy" lulz. Really? No. People hate you because of your ignorance.
[/quote]

Since you're obviously quoting the post I made, I'll just say you're misinterpreting my statement. I have the utmost respect for them, but I was only trying to reference the distant past. I wasn't saying they hate us because of the connection to those two, I said they see the Legion [b]with those two in it[/b]. A very, very old and outdated Legion.

Sorry to get involved, but just wanted to clarify. Over and out, people.

[quote name='Domingo the Honored' timestamp='1317077299' post='2809131']
Since you're obviously quoting the post I made, I'll just say you're misinterpreting my statement. I have the utmost respect for them, but I was only trying to reference the distant past. I wasn't saying they hate us because of the connection to those two, I said they see the Legion [b]with those two in it[/b]. A very, very old and outdated Legion.

Sorry to get involved, but just wanted to clarify. Over and out, people.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No. People see a completely different Legion. I actually somewhat respected that old Legion. It was not a completely terrible alliance. The current Legion, meh.

My point, quit pinning your problems on your past. People have a problem with what you currently are. Not what you once were.[/color]

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1317066311' post='2808979']

How could you POSSIBLY use something OTHER than Dongs as currency in your nation? Must have a terrible exchange rate.
[/quote]

Pollard fancies himself to be an alien from this country called Great Britain from Earth.