Sup, Legion?

Hereno

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1316976137' post='2808272']
did you look at his nation? kind of been there done that nation would be a good discription. perhaps you're trying to undermine yourself so others get shocked when you suddnely come out of the closet and surprise us all???
[/quote]
:facepalm:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1316975996' post='2808268']
Still, that's pretty much saying you're willing to let anyone do anything to your alliance with absolutely no repercussions. That's a very bad thing.
[/quote]

when someone does something worthwhile against us i guess we will see

did you look at his nation? kind of been there done that nation would be a good discription. perhaps you're trying to undermine yourself so others get shocked when you suddnely come out of the closet and surprise us all???
[/quote]
Oh my god please tell me you're going to post more.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1316974168' post='2808233']
So Hereno was bored and decided to get rid of said bored by getting others to react to some Legion screenshots he had with him? Brilliant!
[/quote]

This is actually the reason behind about 90% of the threads I have ever made. That's probably the case for most of the non announcement threads ever made.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[/quote]
Is he one of those rare nations that was not in peace mode while everyone was begging legion to come out so we could have made a little chance?

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1316976313' post='2808275']
when someone does something worthwhile against us i guess we will see
[/quote]
Well, first NSO dropped a ton of spy reports from your nations on the OWF. Now, Tetris dropped a bunch of screen shots from your forums. Those aren't worthwhile? I hope you're doing something in back channels.

[color="#0000FF"]This is interesting. I was just minding my own business when somebody sent me this screenshot from the Legion forum.

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/jtucjo.jpg[/img]

Since I have always been an advocate of being kind and doing the right thing I think we ought to help him out. I do believe that he could benefit from purchasing a Fallout Shelter System.[/color]

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1316969152' post='2808191']
Gentle Persons

I rarely engage in debates of this nature but I am somewhat dumbfounded that we get this level of discourse on the basis of 10 screenshots ONE of which is less than a month old and half of which are 2 months old. The Legion has 243 members and they were able to find 10 screen shots. Maybe we can find Jimmy Hoffa if we try hard enough. I actually am impressed that the leadership of Legion FA is trying to get their membership more involved in allies channels. For those braying about the laugh-ability of this I suggest you check to see how your won alliances are doing on this front before the hilarity ensues. As the chief of our FA I can tell you how long some people let posts in their embassies sit before noticing. So while I believe that Legion has had some issues, it is sad to see many who have never bothered to actually take the time and effort to engage in diplomacy to come and throw aspersions. If all were doing so well at FA I doubt we would need the regular embassy clearing notices that are all too familiar.
I think even those of us who only watch the OWF know that many of you dislike Legion [b]was another thread really necessary?[/b] I am disappointed that some people think that posting private forum material on any alliance is anything but poor taste. We like Tetris and are supporting them against a nuke rogue alliance as others have helped us so this is directed at the general trend of uncivil baiting and spying.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

If the Mods would only sticky us a thread .......... :ehm:

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316977160' post='2808292']
Well, first NSO dropped a ton of spy reports from your nations on the OWF. Now, Tetris dropped a bunch of screen shots from your forums. Those aren't worthwhile? I hope you're doing something in back channels.
[/quote]

you think these screen shots are worthwhile? didn't think much here was a secret

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1316978005' post='2808303']
you think these screen shots are worthwhile? didn't think much here was a secret
[/quote]
It's the principle. Tetris' MoFA leaked screen shots from your forums, whether he got them or not - he made them public. War worthy? Depends. Is it something to just shrug off and say "Lolz u stupid"? No. Do [i]something[/i]. Have some dignity.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1316977878' post='2808300']
[color="#0000FF"]This is interesting. I was just minding my own business when somebody sent me this screenshot from the Legion forum.

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/jtucjo.jpg[/img]

Since I have always been an advocate of being kind and doing the right thing I think we ought to help him out. I do believe that he could benefit from purchasing a Fallout Shelter System.[/color]
[/quote]

I've actually done this a couple times.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1316978005' post='2808303']
[/quote]

They made me smile a lot at least, and that surely counts as a worthwhile endeavour?

(Honestly, is nobody in the Legion old enough to remember that we already had this discussion of "waaah the Big Boards [[i]Legion trademarked term I think[/i]] hate us, how can we sort out this mess" back in 2007? Pezstar did pretty good there for a while, and then Legion collapsed all over again, so I guess it is possibly you have all forgotten that.)

⇑ [size="1"]that parentheses should probably go in the other current Legion thread but I lack the stamina to post twice in a day; sorry[/size]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1316965176' post='2808152']
Could someone pull out a timeline and point me to where posting spied screenshots became different from taking them.
[/quote]
It was right around when GOONS posted edited snippets of that channel that you set up.

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1316969152' post='2808191']
Gentle Persons

I rarely engage in debates of this nature but I am somewhat dumbfounded that we get this level of discourse on the basis of 10 screenshots ONE of which is less than a month old and half of which are 2 months old. The Legion has 243 members and they were able to find 10 screen shots. Maybe we can find Jimmy Hoffa if we try hard enough. I actually am impressed that the leadership of Legion FA is trying to get their membership more involved in allies channels. For those braying about the laugh-ability of this I suggest you check to see how your won alliances are doing on this front before the hilarity ensues. As the chief of our FA I can tell you how long some people let posts in their embassies sit before noticing. So while I believe that Legion has had some issues, it is sad to see many who have never bothered to actually take the time and effort to engage in diplomacy to come and throw aspersions. If all were doing so well at FA I doubt we would need the regular embassy clearing notices that are all too familiar.
I think even those of us who only watch the OWF know that many of you dislike Legion was another thread really necessary? I am disappointed that some people think that posting private forum material on any alliance is anything but poor taste. We like Tetris and are supporting them against a nuke rogue alliance as others have helped us so this is directed at the general trend of uncivil baiting and spying.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

;) I agree 100% with the above. This is a really dumb thread. Every single alliance in CN has conversations just like this on their forums, I don't see why this needed to be public.

Immature, insignificant, unnecessary. Hereno, you got an explanation? Why did you post this?

[quote name='renrohns' timestamp='1316986790' post='2808420']
Speaking as an outsider, this is probably the most uncool thing I've ever seen here.
[/quote]

You must not venture here much, I have done worse. This is just LOLDrama attention !@#$. Not new, cool, or shocking, just the norm I expect from that LOLworthy alliance.

:rolleyes:

There is such a thing as going too far from a public relations perspective in constantly bashing another alliance in public. I cared nothing for The Legion previously. At this point, I'm starting to think that perhaps Imperatorjosephius (in his quoted post in the OP) has a point.

Unless, of course Hereno, your real intent is to gather support for The Legion from people who otherwise wouldn't care either way. If that's the case, good show. Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1316927619' post='2807991']
Thanks for the pics, but all I got from it was members of legion don't like NSO. The last time I checked, that isnt news in most alliances.
[/quote]
Pretty much sums it up.

HOWEVER..i would pay any sum of money to watch a 1v1 between Legion and MHA

[/quote]

This thread just keeps getting better and better.