The Nordic Spore Accords

Ardus

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779163' post='2738641']
I fail to see how "maintaining the status quo" qualifies as "shaking up" and "change" but OK.
[/quote]

You also couldn't see the "imminent resolution" yesterday. So we'll just consider your eyesight bad. :P

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779056' post='2738639']
By that you mean "When we found out about the new viking bloc on CNLeakSiteOfTheGivenWeek.org we wanted to bring them into our sphere of power," right?

Not saying it was a dumb move. But it's infuriating, that there's always gullible alliances like NoR ready to lap up whatever scraps you have to offer, under the delusion that you'll actually stand with them in their time of need.
[/quote]

Are you telling me that you first found out about this bloc on there? where have you been

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308779125' post='2738640']
He's in NoR you idiot.
[/quote]
Misplaced identity aside, the point still holds. Especially given that you immediately recognized that I was explaining MK's perspective.

But, alas, my bad, I shouldn't have overlooked his AA.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779056' post='2738639']
By that you mean "When we found out about the new viking bloc on CNLeakSiteOfTheGivenWeek.org we wanted to bring them into our sphere of power," right?

Not saying it was a dumb move. But it's infuriating, that there's always gullible alliances like NoR ready to lap up whatever scraps you have to offer, under the delusion that you'll actually stand with them in their time of need.
[/quote]

Rumors of this bloc began forming 2 years ago...so our relationship began then and by your logic that wouldn't be hasty would it? Putting that aside our relationship and opinion formed independently of Mj being created or contextualized even. NoR are proven fighters, allies, and friends thus we know that our binding of relations through this treaty will be worth it irregardless of Mj.

Again, step up your game and maybe you'll begin to fill the delusions of your political insight to the way things work.

Edited by Owned-You

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779267' post='2738646']
Misplaced identity aside, the point still holds. Especially given that you immediately recognized that I was explaining MK's perspective.

But, alas, my bad, I shouldn't have overlooked his AA.
[/quote]

No, you just can't see an MK thread without flipping out and bemoaning all the horrible things we're doing.

It's PIAT, calm down and take a deep breath crazy.

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308779206' post='2738642']
You also couldn't see the "imminent resolution" yesterday. So we'll just consider your eyesight bad. :P
[/quote]
Well, to be fair, that was more hopefulness on my part. Everyone knows that big parties always resolve these things, nobody wants to actually risk upsetting the order of the world. Cowardice abound. Just how things are, most unfortunately.

Isn't helped by this era of fear we live in, I mean, after all, nobody wants to be sidelined for a year, and that's the modern consequence of losing "The Big One."

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308779495' post='2738652']
No, you just can't see an MK thread without flipping out and bemoaning all the horrible things we're doing.

It's PIAT, calm down and take a deep breath crazy.
[/quote]
Actually, oDoAP. I actually read the articles, not just the title.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779163' post='2738641']
I fail to see how "maintaining the status quo" qualifies as "shaking up" and "change" but OK.
[/quote]
I really suggest new glasses HoT, your prescription seems to no longer fit your needs.

Here's how 'plugged in' I am these days: I'm one of NoR's envoys over at MK, am very active on their forum, and didn't know about this until I read it.

If I were ever to use the 'awesome smiley' this would certainly be an appropriate time to do so.

I guess this means I'm not spending enough time on NoR's forum or something. (But still, whaddayaknow, perhaps retirement isn't a lie after all....)

It will come as no surprise to anyone in either alliance that I strongly support this treaty. On a personal level, MK and I got off to a rocky start, but we've been snugglebunnies for a while now. Glad this is now true on an alliance-to-alliance level as well.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308777647' post='2738620']
I always liked NoR as an alliance, but on a person to person level they seem like Oh no I didn't!. [/quote]

You wound me, gentle sir.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1308780063' post='2738665']
Here's how 'plugged in' I am these days: I'm one of NoR's envoys over at MK, am very active on their forum, and didn't know about this until I read it.

If I were ever to use the 'awesome smiley' this would certainly be an appropriate time to do so.

I guess this means I'm not spending enough time on NoR's forum or something. (But still, whaddayaknow, perhaps retirement isn't a lie after all....)

It will come as no surprise to anyone in either alliance that I strongly support this treaty. On a personal level, MK and I got off to a rocky start, but we've been snugglebunnies for a while now. Glad this is now true on an alliance-to-alliance level as well.

You wound me, gentle sir.
[/quote]

We are also signing an MDAP with GOD. You sir, are out of the loop.

It appears to be more an ODP than a PIAT. It contians an explicit optional military assistance clause, and the intelligence clause is extremely limited (dealing only with leaks, something which alliances with a decent relationship would inform each other of anyway).