The Nordic Spore Accords

Ardus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1308777017' post='2738605']
That's something of a statement of intent given recent events.
[/quote]
The Kingdom and Nordreich fought alongside one another in the recent Doom War and were engaged in elevated diplomatic discourse before, during, and after the weeaboos had their fun. I have no intention of calling off a prosperous relationship because of some people with dreadful taste in animation.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1308776147' post='2738564']
[b]Article VII - Withdrawal[/b]
Termination of this pact requires 48 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. Any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty will result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.
[/quote]
Huh, I thought we had seen the last of this wording due to the loophole contained within.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1308777326' post='2738613']
Huh, I thought we had seen the last of this wording due to the loophole contained within.
[/quote]
It helps that neither party's forcing the other into a treaty they don't want.

I don't know exactly what to make of this. It's dumb on so many levels.

I guess I can start with "GG MK" on making sure that you remain the center of the world.

Just when it looked almost like things were about to be shaken up, too. What a goddamned disappointment.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1308777326' post='2738613']
[/quote]
Protip: It's not a loophole. It's still a violation of the treaty. These clauses are dumb, I agree, but not because they're some sort of imagined "loophole," but because they state facts that don't need to be stated.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308777640' post='2738619']

I guess I can start with "GG MK" on making sure that you remain the center of the world.

Just when it looked almost like things were about to be shaken up, too. What a goddamned disappointment.
[/quote]

Sorry dear, but you'll have to work a bit harder to remove us from things. Spread your eggs a bit more and maybe you'll have some success! But I doubt it, given your political acumen.

That being said, this treaty is pleasing now and I can only wait to upgrade it to further incite despair in our detractors.

[/quote]

Nordreich and Mushroom Kingdom grew close during the recent war, and in the last few weeks both alliances felt we should cement that friendship with a treaty. There is nothing at all wrong with that.

Yes, it is possible for Nordreich to be liked and have friends. Hard to imagine, huh?

[/quote]
Oh but the world is still shaking up HoT, times are a changing, even you must see that? its just not happening the way you want it.

Congrats to NoR and MK on a very nice treaty, not the normal level of graphics I expect from NoR though.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1308778209' post='2738631']
Nordreich and Mushroom Kingdom grew close during the recent war, and in the last few weeks both alliances felt we should cement that friendship with a treaty. There is nothing at all wrong with that.

Yes, it is possible for Nordreich to be liked and have friends. Hard to imagine, huh?
[/quote]
By that you mean "When we found out about the new viking bloc on CNLeakSiteOfTheGivenWeek.org we wanted to bring them into our sphere of power," right?

Not saying it was a dumb move. But it's infuriating, that there's always gullible alliances like NoR ready to lap up whatever scraps you have to offer, under the delusion that you'll actually stand with them in their time of need.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1308779056' post='2738639']
By that you mean "When we found out about the new viking bloc on CNLeakSiteOfTheGivenWeek.org we wanted to bring them into our sphere of power," right?

Not saying it was a dumb move. But it's infuriating, that there's always gullible alliances like NoR ready to lap up whatever scraps you have to offer, under the delusion that you'll actually stand with them in their time of need.
[/quote]

He's in NoR you idiot.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1308778918' post='2738637']
Oh but the world is still shaking up HoT, times are a changing, even you must see that? its just not happening the way you want it.

Congrats to NoR and MK on a very nice treaty, not the normal level of graphics I expect from NoR though.
[/quote]
I fail to see how "maintaining the status quo" qualifies as "shaking up" and "change" but OK.