Sentinel

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307259759' post='2724286']
Seems that I touched a nerve. Wonderful, mission accomplished.

People like to criticize other alliances and make accusations with no bases but don't like when others do that with their alliance, really surprising. :rolleyes:

Edit: I almost forgot: Only 9 days Xiphosis? I'd be ashamed if it was my alliance... :unsure:
[/quote]

You are a credit to your alliance. I can't think of anyone more fitting to be the Polar mascot.

Also, congrats on the bloc, etc etc.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like to criticize other alliances and make accusations with no bases but don't like when others do that with their alliance, really surprising. :rolleyes:

Edit: I almost forgot: Only 9 days Xiphosis? I'd be ashamed if it was my alliance... :unsure:
[/quote]
The last time your alliance faced a losing war you lasted nine days before peacing out and then switching sides.

Edited by Delta1212

[/quote]

Something tells me in making completely moronic criticisms of GOD, you're not going to strike nerves in members of alliances like TOP and DT. You're just going to be called out for being an absolute imbecile.

D34th, do you [b]try[/b] to make Polar look like !@#$ every time you post? Did it ever occur to you that being a universally disrespected poster might be detrimental to your alliance?

OOC: I mean I like you enough OOC but really, just stop talking.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1307292346' post='2724401']
D34th, do you [b]try[/b] to make Polar look like !@#$ every time you post?
[/quote]

TBF you do much of the same.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1307266863' post='2724309']
Oh no! Ignoring valid points, this is totally D34th...

[i]Not worth arguing[/i]
[/quote]

Your entire post was the dumb emo/polar/scars retort. Which is what he addressed. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1307265502' post='2724302']
While I agree with that, it really doesn't work as a defense for GOD when they're judging other alliances by 4-5 year old actions themselves.
[/quote]

You know what? I'll give you that one. Fair enough - that was Boris's term as Chancellor and I doubt many/most of FEAR's leaders since have been half the coward that he is. I just find thedon pretending that GOD hasn't signed up to be Wave 1 in almost every war our allies have ever fought back to... forever, hilarious. Besides this last war and NoCB, we're pretty much always in on the first few nights, a lot of the recent times on <12-24 hours notice. Someone talking trash about us 'standing on the sidelines' deserves some pretty heavy derision.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307293339' post='2724414']
You know what? I'll give you that one. Fair enough - that was Boris's term as Chancellor and I doubt many/most of FEAR's leaders since have been half the coward that he is. I just find thedon pretending that GOD hasn't signed up to be Wave 1 in almost every war our allies have ever fought back to... forever, hilarious. Besides this last war and NoCB, we're pretty much always in on the first few nights, a lot of the recent times on <12-24 hours notice. Someone talking trash about us 'standing on the sidelines' deserves some pretty heavy derision.
[/quote]
[img]http://www.cinemart.gr/news/data/upimages/hp2.jpg[/img]

Anyone know the "Drop the issue" spell?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1307293945' post='2724421']
[img]http://www.cinemart.gr/news/data/upimages/hp2.jpg[/img]

Anyone know the "Drop the issue" spell?
[/quote]
That's a horribly ironic way of saying that.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307293339' post='2724414']
[/quote]

Sounds like TheDon and CptGodzilla both need to recognize.

If there is a complaint to be had against GOD, it's not that you won't fight for your allies. :)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307250799' post='2724235']
NINE days... :facepalm:
[/quote]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307255754' post='2724269']
Considering we lost 70 members in that war [nearly every single member of an ally that had merged into us shortly before that surrendered immediately - we went from 140 members to 70], got dogpiled by an asinine number of alliances, and ended up paying unprecedented reps despite how small we were, and how absolutely irrelevant we were in terms of the UJP itself - the fact that we were [b]still[/b] one of the last out says nothing I [i]wouldn't[/i] want said about us.
[/quote]

Basically this. GOD was not a lynchpin alliance then, they were either a protectorate or ally of GOONS at the time, and they stuck with GOONS till the end, long after the outcome of the war and the defeat of the UJP was plain for all to see. Wars were fought in a week, maybe 2, then. D34th, it was a different era, one in which the concept of warchests wasn't quite prevelent in, and a time in which banking nations bankrolled wars.

Its almost as if you weren't present during that bygone era and have no idea as to what it was like. Its as if you read it in a history book, whereas others here (myself included) lived it.

Twas a different era, different standards. I know you want us to come out of the woodwork here and call you out on your "statement" here, but it was a completely different time and I would say that extraordinary circumstances did do a disservice to how much fun that war should have been.

You know D34th, when EVERYONE else is telling you that you are wrong, maybe, just maybe, you should reconsider your position.

Either that or put forward a good argument instead of just beating the horse I have in my back yard.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1307265502' post='2724302']
Now, GOD is a tough, organized alliance. I don't doubt their willingness to fight or their capabilities. [b]It's their arrogance & by relation ignorance that makes their existence hard to stomach.[/b]

[/quote]

/thread over

That being said congrats to the parties in the OP...

Very belated post. I'm very happy this finally happened and I'm very appreciative of the efforts of all involved to get it done (especially to Alt on our side).

CptGodzilla:

You wound me, sir, with your harsh condemnations. WOUND ME!