Sentinel

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1307149949' post='2723394']
One of you two need tho change your avatar. That is very confusing.
[/quote]

Since this is the one I've had for ages and Ameris intentionally set it as his to copy me, I'd say the burden to change it is on him, kthnx.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307149616' post='2723390']
The irony of this line-up for a [i]military[/i] bloc is really fantastically funny.
[/quote]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1307149714' post='2723392']
I can't put my feelings into words at the moment...
[/quote]

I want you to both know how much I hate you for forcing me to agree with you so much on this.

Edited by Lord Boris

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1307149901' post='2723393']
We love you to GO-

Wait, didn't only one of your two members land any good hits on me in the war? Meh, come back later, iFOK did more damage than you. :smug:

You are such a fantastically blissful troll Xiph, I salute you in a way. In another, I want you thrown off a cliff. Hmmm
[/quote]
Not that I want to defend GOD in any way, but UPN !@#$-talking someone else's fighting skills is one of the funniest things I've seen yet in CN.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1307148007' post='2723376']
At least some fail is now collected in a handily accessible place.
[/quote]

And yet again, you remind me of your treaty with SLCB. Is this going to be a recurring bit?

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1307152691' post='2723421']
And yet again, you remind me of your treaty with SLCB. Is this going to be a recurring bit?
[/quote]

Well, people keep bringing it up when most would see it as irrelevant, so yes, we give the people what they want.

My mind has been blown. I never thought I'd see Sith and Xiphosis trolling side by side. Wow. Just wow. I think this bloc just set an all-time record for fail by doing that. I can't wait to see it in war. If any alliances in it actually have the balls/activity levels to go to war that is.

Edit: [quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1307149714' post='2723392']
I can't put my feelings into words at the moment...
[/quote]
I can: LOL

Edited by Stealthkill

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1307151419' post='2723408']
Not that I want to defend GOD in any way, but UPN !@#$-talking someone else's fighting skills is one of the funniest things I've seen yet in CN.
[/quote]
Simply stating facts here.

And baiting a troll, you messed it up! I was going to have a troll-war with Xiph here to see who came out on top. You stopped it though. :mad:

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1307153250' post='2723427']
Simply stating facts here.

And baiting a troll, you messed it up! I was going to have a troll-war with Xiph here to see who came out on top. You stopped it though. :mad:
[/quote]
I lol at how you think facts regarding war performance will EVER work in UPN's favor xD

OOC: Heh. Trolls will be trolls. I am glad to hear that several of you seem to find this amusing. Consider this, we want to roll with our [b]friends[/b] and have [b]fun[/b] doing so. Perhaps we are not cold enough to meet up to 'your standards,' but we are very happy in signing this treaty to represent our commitment towards each other. We do not aim to become a military machine, nor a political driving force ( although we do have our own agenda ) ... we merely want to roll with our true friends. Although I am sure true friendship is a concept that isn't grasped by many of you. :)

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1307154514' post='2723442']
Dude, you're in Invicta.

[i]INVICTA[/i]
[/quote]
You say that like it has mystical powers or something. Maybe it does. Quite a few people seem... [i]obsessed[/i] with us.

I blame Old Spice.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1307156207' post='2723465']
Remind me how each of these alliances has contributed positively to the CyberVerse.

I can expect even more of nothing now that they are grouped together.
[/quote]

What makes it their job to make CN fun for you?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1307156298' post='2723467']
What makes it their job to make CN fun for you?
[/quote]

It is everyone's job to make Planet Bob more interesting to us all. Since these alliances are about as interesting as a bag of rocks I don't expect anything from.

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1307156981' post='2723482']
It is everyone's job to make Planet Bob more interesting to us all. Since these alliances are about as interesting as a bag of rocks I don't expect anything from.
[/quote]
That's an unfair comparison. You can at least throw a bag of rocks at someone.

Yay for CDT 2.0.

Honestly, I can only pay my respects to GDA who have proven themselves to be a good bunch. I don't know Menotah that well, so I can't hate on you at all.

Cheers I suppose... I'll be praying that you two do not end up in the USPN deuce-fest.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1307157154' post='2723485']
That's an unfair comparison. You can at least throw a bag of rocks at someone.
[/quote]

True enough, I now feel I have insulted all rocks around the world.

This is quite literally the worst bloc ever. UPN, USN, Menotah and GDA all bringing together their fail in one organization, using the term loosely. Hell a light drizzle would destroy you guys let alone an actual storm.

What exactly is with all the hate for former CDT from GOD? I've never heard of the history behind it.

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1307160145' post='2723533']
You're in Tetris.

[i]Tetris[/i]
[/quote]

You're in UPN

[i]UPN[/i]

and I'm in MCXA

[i]MCXA[/i]

What's the point of all this again? And how on earth is saying what alliance some one is in a comeback?