Sentinel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1307169732' post='2723623']
Now we just need Peggy Sue to come back and take over UPN to guide this bloc to near infinite power.
[/quote]

I would say that plan is already in the works. But I won't even joke about that... thing.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1307177082' post='2723659']
The only difference between this and blood for friends is this one has a better name

terrible grouped together all around.
[/quote]

That, and the fact that despite having almost 100 less nations & 1 less alliance we have considerably more nukes, WRCs, tech per nation, wonder per nation, etc, etc..

But I am just glad to have someone to compete with us for worst bloc ever. :)

Obligatory GOD is terrible.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1307145001' post='2723349']
Long time in coming, but we're finally there. Also...CDT 2.0. There, beat you to it :P

o/Sentinel!
[/quote]
I never thought this was CDT 2.0 since GDA was never in CDT, so you really don't have to be so defensive, it only makes you look paranoid.

Congrats on your bloc!

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1307199055' post='2723749']
That, and the fact that despite having almost 100 less nations & 1 less alliance we have considerably more nukes, WRCs, tech per nation, wonder per nation, etc, etc..

But I am just glad to have someone to compete with us for worst bloc ever. :)

Obligatory GOD is terrible.
[/quote]

That's nice you can call yourselves better than the trash and calling GOD. Aren't you clever. Though the fact that FEAR has 117 nations with 830 nukes and 3.1 million strength while GOD has 100 nations with 1338 nukes and 4.2 million strength. Should clean yourselves up before going round insulting other blocs and alliances.

[quote name='Ozymandius' timestamp='1307207022' post='2723779']
That's nice you can call yourselves better than the trash and calling GOD. Aren't you clever. Though the fact that FEAR has 117 nations with 830 nukes and 3.1 million strength while GOD has 100 nations with 1338 nukes and 4.2 million strength. Should clean yourselves up before going round insulting other blocs and alliances.
[/quote]

He was clearly being sarcastic with his GOD comment, you know since the whole FEAR Vs. GOD thing is thought of as nothing more then an in joke (at least by us). But hey if you wanna get so defensive over something so pointless go ahead. Makes you look like a whiny five year old though.

PS. If was you lot that started slagging off BFF so suck it up boyo

PPS. GOD members are still sucky <100IQ peeps.

Edited by ShouAS

[quote name='Ozymandius' timestamp='1307207022' post='2723779']
[/quote]

Its pretty hard to keep the ANS up when an alliance is willing to fight for their allies in an instant, rather than park themselves on the sidelines till they see a curbstomp show up. Interestingly enough, this tends to earn respect and quality allies. How's SuperFriends doing over there?

Back on topic, congrats on the new bloc up there. Can't say I've dealt with any of those four much, but hey, looks like they're succeeding in what they set out to do, have fun while making new friends.

Ozymandias, I'm sorry. Was that an unfair portrayal of GOD? Was my presumptuous comment annoying? My bad, I know GOD members would never do that to anyone. We should really show you the same respect. -_-

Just giving ya a taste of your own medicine brah.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1307201651' post='2723756']
I look forward to seeing this bloc fight together in the next war.

For two days.
[/quote]

Everyone knows that two days is the minimum requirement to be able to say that you "honored your treaty" ...

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1307224542' post='2723928']
Everyone knows that two days is the minimum requirement to be able to say that you "honored your treaty" ...
[/quote]

Or just providing a metric #$%@ton of rebuild aid. That seems to usually work.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1307224683' post='2723930']
Or just providing a metric #$%@ton of rebuild aid. That seems to usually work.
[/quote]

That one is probably well out of this bloc's league.

[quote name='Ameris' timestamp='1307227838' post='2723965']
Guys, can we get off of the GOD hate? This announcement is about celebrating the closer ties of friends.
[/quote]
No, it's about these four alliances "stand[ing] strong and weather[ing] any storms that try to beat us down." Apparently you can't even stand up to a few posts.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1307237093' post='2724077']
I think that it's best if we all bow down before their Cruise Missiles. They will destroy us all. 2.3 Infra at a time. :frantic:
[/quote]

Be careful we have Texans ride our cruise missiles to their targets!