Sentinel

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1307160866' post='2723548']
What exactly is with all the hate for former CDT from GOD? I've never heard of the history behind it.
[/quote]

Really, it's nothing specific. Just a gigantic lack of respect for what I think most of Bob would agree are really malfunctioning, poor AAs.

Edit:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1307201651' post='2723756']
I look forward to seeing this bloc fight together in the next war.

For two days.
[/quote]

Best post in the thread, I lol'd.

And edit 2:

[quote][b]Its pretty hard to keep the ANS up when an alliance is willing to fight for their allies in an instant[/b], rather than park themselves on the sidelines till they see a curbstomp show up[/quote]

We managed. Let's interview some of FEAR's past MDP partners [the ones you dropped when we and/or friends attacked them] and ask them how bold FEAR was.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307227856' post='2723967']
The last time that GOD faced a losing war they surrended in 9 days, discuss. :smug:
[/quote]

A) I love that you think it's insulting that the last time we lost was literally 4 years ago. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

B) We surrendered [i]after our entire side did[/i], besides GOONS, alongside ASC. We were some of the last out.

Edited by Xiphosis

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307243406' post='2724148']

We managed. Let's interview some of FEAR's past MDP partners [the ones you dropped when we and/or friends attacked them] and ask them how bold FEAR was.

[/quote]

I love that you think it's insulting that the last time that happened was literally 4 years ago. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307243406' post='2724148']
A) I love that you think it's insulting that the last time we lost was literally 4 years ago. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

B) We surrendered [i]after our entire side did[/i], besides GOONS, alongside ASC. We were some of the last out.
[/quote]

NINE days... :facepalm:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307250799' post='2724235']
[/quote]
Because not surrendering after your own allies/side do is completely smart and not detrimental to one's alliance.

[/quote]
Not that I want to get into the habit of defending GOD, but it was four years ago when wars were shorter. Now I realise you're slow on the uptake but you'd have to be a complete idiot to judge the actions of an alliance four years ago (when its actions were within the norms of the time) and by today's standards.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1307251290' post='2724240']
Not that I want to get into the habit of defending GOD, but it was four years ago when wars were shorter. Now I realise you're slow on the uptake but you'd have to be a complete idiot to judge the actions of an alliance four years ago (when its actions were within the norms of the time) and by today's standards.
[/quote]

But judge that the alliances in this bloc will fight just for 2 days before surrender, when two of them fought a losing war for more than 40 days, based only in their dislike/opinion of them is totally reasonable! :rolleyes:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307251786' post='2724242']
But judge that the alliances in this bloc will fight just for 2 days before surrender, when two of them fought a losing war for more than 40 days, based only in their dislike/opinion of them is totally reasonable! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Man, you're all so [i]sensitive[/i]. I guess that explains the pre-occupation with scars.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1307252285' post='2724244']
Man, you're all so [i]sensitive[/i]. I guess that explains the pre-occupation with scars.
[/quote]

Oh no! Scars joke, this is totally unfair...

[i]*D34th runs crying[/i]

:v:

[/quote]
Yea, UJP really did kind of suck.

(but, uh, not sure we can lay UJP sucking at GOD's feet....)

Edited by Heft

[/quote]

Would be a good idea to do [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/UJW#Timeline_of_War"]some reading[/url]:

[quote][b]September 21[/b]

The only remaining Unjust Highway alliances at war are GOONS, EoTRS, Darkfall, GOD, New Dark Order, and SPAM. [/quote]

Considering we lost 70 members in that war [nearly every single member of an ally that had merged into us shortly before that surrendered immediately - we went from 140 members to 70], got dogpiled by an asinine number of alliances, and ended up paying unprecedented reps despite how small we were, and how absolutely irrelevant we were in terms of the UJP itself - the fact that we were [b]still[/b] one of the last out says nothing I [i]wouldn't[/i] want said about us.

[/quote]
To add to the people saying this already, no. Just no.

Seems that I touched a nerve. Wonderful, mission accomplished.

People like to criticize other alliances and make accusations with no bases but don't like when others do that with their alliance, really surprising. :rolleyes:

Edit: I almost forgot: Only 9 days Xiphosis? I'd be ashamed if it was my alliance... :unsure:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1307259759' post='2724286']
Seems that I touched a nerve. Wonderful, mission accomplished.

People like to criticize other alliances and make accusations with no bases but don't like when others do that with their alliance, really surprising. :rolleyes:

Edit: I almost forgot: Only 9 days Xiphosis? I'd be ashamed if it was my alliance... :unsure:
[/quote]
You hear that sound?

It's the sound of everyone's point flying over your simple head.

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1307260761' post='2724289']
You hear that sound?

It's the sound of everyone's point flying over your simple head.
[/quote]

:lol1:

You see this face? It's me laughing at everyone saying "YOU'RE WRONG, THAT WERE DIFFERENT TIMES!!!"

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1307251290' post='2724240']
[/quote]

While I agree with that, it really doesn't work as a defense for GOD when they're judging other alliances by 4-5 year old actions themselves.

Now, GOD is a tough, organized alliance. I don't doubt their willingness to fight or their capabilities. It's their arrogance & by relation ignorance that makes their existence hard to stomach.

But, their actions in The Unjust War were not cowardly. I call it like it is.