[quote name='Anarchia' timestamp='1333863864' post='2949858']
3. we fight and kill inactives
3. we use spy raise to decommission nuclear weapons

-Anarchia
VOX
[/quote]

You forgot fear and surprise...

Edited by Courland

While I enjoy people desecrating schattenmann's legacy as much as anyone, hell, probably more than anyone, this is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1333868596' post='2949886']
Banks? Your weakest banks?

I actually forgot about "banks" as a concept on this planet, it's been so long. But I'm totally declaring myself a bank right now, peace mode (in the next war) here I come!
[/quote]

Lets just fight wars in PM and whoever attacks first loses ;o

Your nation isn't very large, but maybe if you coordinate with Mongols and Kaskus, you guys can work together to maximize the damage all of you are able to do to GOONS together. Good luck in your war. On your own without a larger force you can't expect to accomplish much, but since GOONS are already fighting two alliances if you're able to benefit their war effort and them benefit yours, you can have a greater effect. Choose more attractive revolutionary imagery if you want to draw more to your cause. Vox Populi borrowed heavily in V for Vendetta imagery for avatars, sigs, and others to draw more people to join.

[quote name='Anarchia' timestamp='1333863864' post='2949858']
VOX and War

[center][size="2"]1. we pre-emptively nuke if someone joins with nukes[/size][/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][/quote][/size][/size][/center] [center][size="2"] [/size][/center][center]So... if you have nuclear weapons, you'll use them? That's pretty standard. [/center] [center] [/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][quote][/size]we target your weakest banks[/size][/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][/quote][/size][/size][/center] [center][size="2"] [/size][/center][center]I don't think the mechanics allow for any bank to be weaker than another. Are you talking vault strength here, or like economic weakness? I think most of GOONS banks are too big to fail.[/center] [center] [/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][quote][/size]<3. we fight and kill inactives[/size][/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][/quote][/size][/size][/center][center]
[/center][center]Thank you, that's doing us a service. [/center] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][quote][/size]3. we use spy raise to decommission nuclear weapons[/size][/center] [center][size="2"][size="3"][/quote][/size][/size][/center]
Really? There are so many better ways to use spies. You sure you've got seniority and stuff?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1333865476' post='2949874']
Anarchia, are you GOONS new PR man? because you are doing a great job of making them look better and better by the day.
[/quote]
He sure does. :smug:

Edited by BombaAriba