Best future alliance. (no poll)

memoryproblems

So I think alot of people can agree that [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91659]this thread[/url], titled "Best future Alliance" failed to meet expectations. Whereas I was expecting to see a conversation of newer alliances that people expect to be rising quickly, I was quickly disappointed by a poll asking which one of the existing powers would have a good year.

Frankly, who cares? The alliances in that poll were top 20 alliances, they already shape the game, people already know who they are, and everybody already expects them to provide strong performances over the coming year. On the other hand, its far more difficult to pick the hidden gems from the massive amounts of small and newly formed alliances in this game. Its inevitable, of the many alliances formed in the past six months, most will fail, but of the many, a small handful will rise to prominence and make the world know their name.

As you've already realized, theres no poll to this thread. I didn't have the motivation to look up alliances to make a poll, and besides, you never know, the next great thing might still below the 20 member thresh-hold to make it onto the "Display All Alliances" page.

So who do you think will make their big splash over this next year and make their name known?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asgaard and Nordreich. I know they both aren't under 6 months old, but by comparison to a lot of alliances out there, they are still quite new. Both of them are strong, efficient, quickly growing, and loyal to the bone to their friends (and each other too). I foresee the Asgaard/Nordreich combo to be quite a powerful unit on Bob within a year.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1283563086' post='2440946']
Asgaard and Nordreich. I know they both aren't under 6 months old, but by comparison to a lot of alliances out there, they are still quite new. Both of them are strong, efficient, quickly growing, and loyal to the bone to their friends (and each other too). I foresee the Asgaard/Nordreich combo to be quite a powerful unit on Bob within a year.
[/quote]
I don't know anything about Nordreich, or at least, not the new one. However, I'll agree with Asgaard.

I won't mention anything about Argent, since I am obviously biased.

Legacy looks like it could be good, going from their stats. That is, unless they have changed their name recently.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1283568528' post='2441031']
I don't know anything about Nordreich, or at least, not the new one. However, I'll agree with Asgaard.

I won't mention anything about Argent, since I am obviously biased.

Legacy looks like it could be good, going from their stats. That is, unless they have changed their name recently.
[/quote]

Well thanks for the mentions to Asgaard :smug:

On Legacy I am going to have to disagree a bit with you, they have good stats but the way they were formed makes me think it might be a one trick show of growth. But good luck to Sarm hopefully Legacy will work out for them.

My pick is The Basketball Ninjas. They bring huge activity and coordination to the table (as anyone who has played TE and fought PS will know) an agressive build plan and very high quality requirements for members. They will be a huge force to reckon with once they have time to get to the upper tiers.

I agree with the mentions of us and Asgaard. GOONS has definite potential as well, as do FAN and Valhalla (even though they are not "new" by a long shot, I think they have good chances at becoming powerful again). The New Pacific Order might be a top-tier alliance again, but they are still the underdog politically, so it will be interesting to see how their foreign policy develops.

Edited by Vinzent Zeppelin

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1283564756' post='2440974']
I'll go with GOONS because they have the most room to grow and should become sanctioned sometime relatively soon.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, the above statement is probably true.

Admin save us all.

Also I think TCU will be around page 3 by this time next year.

Some successful future alliances I think are Europa and DRAGON. Both have a solid core of members that splintered from older alliances, so they have both experience and dedication. I think I can safely hedge a bet on them being around in a year and becoming one of the more influential lower mid-tier alliances :P

Many thanks to friends and allies who have mentioned us, but I respectfully disagree with mentions of us if only to say that the day Basketball Ninjas make their mark in a war or grow to more significant heights politically you will all see just how incredible of an alliance they are.

My runner up would probably be Nordreich seeing what they have done is quite impressive as well.

TPE impressed me a lot early on, but the tR/FnKA stuff seems to have taken a slight drawback to their overall power, I'm still watching them with great interest.