Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fine looking government has been elected, and is replacing a very fine government I had the pleasure to work with in the past. I am looking forward to getting to know the new TOP leaders :)

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='10 April 2010 - 07:54 AM' timestamp='1270882431' post='2255268']
All things considered SGC was a great asset for TOP when they most needed a level-headed GM. Enjoy your well-earned retirement.

Congratulations to the new administration, and best of luck to you all.

(Hey Timberland. :))
[/quote]
Tears are in my eyes :unsure:

[quote name='Zambaman' date='10 April 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1270882666' post='2255273']
Oh god it's a miltary coup, please help us :(
[/quote]
We're doing it wrong. War ends and we elect 3 military commanders to be our GM, GC and GH. :lol1:

All hail the Evil Paradoxian Empire!

[quote name='goldielax25' date='10 April 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1270880048' post='2255252']
Unfortunate to see so much turnover in government, stability in a time like this I could imagine as being very important to TOP.
[/quote]

As mentioned by others, turnover of almost all the elected gov is high, with the occasional exception of one of the big 3 staying on for 2 terms, so this is really par for the course, not a sign of internal struggles. In any case, good luck

[quote name='Saber' date='10 April 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1270896784' post='2255347']
We're doing it wrong. War ends and we elect 3 military commanders to be our GM, GC and GH. :lol1:

All hail the Evil Paradoxian Empire!
[/quote]
I actually laughed when I thought about this. Also, I have to echo what most everyone has said about TOP's gov't being unstable. It's mainly the Grand Hospitaller(MoIA)who will stay for more than a term. Titus Pullor, a.k.a. Longbowe served 2 or 3 terms as GH and I believe Sky also served more than one term.

o/ Evil Paradoxian Empire

Best of luck to the new gov't

[quote name='SinOfNemesis' date='10 April 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1270875187' post='2255169']
[b][u]The 24th Paradox Council[/u][/b]
Grandmaster: Berith [b]Awesome.[/b]
Grand Hospitaller: Vladimir Stukov [b]Acceptable[/b]
Grand Chancellor: ajaxpenny [b]Blegh.[/b]

[u][b]The 35th Session of the Heptagon[/b][/u]
HellAngel [b]Cool?[/b]
Timberland [b]Amazing.[/b]
chaos theory [b]I don't know you much[/b]
Rommel_HSQ [b]Cool.[/b]
President Obama [b]Cool.[/b]
Mitchh [b]Awesome.[/b]
Mr Cyber [b]I don't know you[/b]

[/quote]

Needs more Brother Kane and SkyGreenChick and Yev.

[quote]Alfred, KGB departed from this world. It would have been hard to elect him.[/quote]

Damnit. See what you've done, Crymson? Worst. Leader. Ever. Seriously.

Also, whoever mentioned Sky acted with "grace" and "dignity"... hahahaha. (Just kidding, Sky :P) (don't kill me even though you know where I live, Jason D:)

Edited by Penkala

I would hail but the huge inner turmoil, which has ravaged us into this desperate act of electing these imbeciles into government, has left me spending all my time flaming and insulting other members on our forum.

[edit]Also, Vlad and ROMMEL have never been in OG.

Edited by Blue Lightning