Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[center][size=5][b]Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox[/b][/size]
[size=4][b]Elections Results[/b][/size]

[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1841/topflagnt2.png[/img]

TOP's April elections cycle has concluded. As always, we'd like to thank all who participated in the election processes.

Without further delay, I'd like to present to you the newest Council and Heptagon of The Order of the Paradox:

[b][u]The 24th Paradox Council[/u][/b]
Grandmaster: Berith
Grand Hospitaller: Vladimir Stukov
Grand Chancellor: ajaxpenny

[u][b]The 35th Session of the Heptagon[/b][/u]
HellAngel
Timberland
chaos theory
Rommel_HSQ
President Obama
Mitchh
Mr Cyber

[img]http://ordoparadox.com/top/public/style_emoticons/default/TOP.gif[/img][/center]

Edited by SinOfNemesis

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SkyGreenChick, with all the duties bestowed on the leader of TOP and in a state of war, still made time to chat with members of other alliances, doing her best to represent the interests of her alliance and conducting herself with grace and dignity.

o/ the outgoing GrandMaster.

Good luck to TOP's new leadership as you rebuild from war.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='10 April 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1270880048' post='2255252']
Unfortunate to see so much turnover in government, stability in a time like this I could imagine as being very important to TOP.
[/quote]

I dunno about that, when you lose a war changes should be made, although maybe they should just be policy changes.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='10 April 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1270880132' post='2255253']
I dunno about that, when you lose a war changes should be made, although maybe they should just be policy changes.
[/quote]

Well either last month (or maybe the month before) they did another total government upheaval, hence my comment about stability being needed.

Hopefully this government leads them well as they emerge from war. I think the previous government did a good job.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='10 April 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1270880048' post='2255252']
Unfortunate to see so much turnover in government, stability in a time like this I could imagine as being very important to TOP.
[/quote]

TOP is as stable as ever. If you look at our past governments they generally vary wildly from term to term, save for a few exceptions.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='10 April 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1270880817' post='2255260']
TOP is as stable as ever. If you look at our past governments they generally vary wildly from term to term, save for a few exceptions.
[/quote]

Makes sense, you guys probably have an over abundance of members capable of quality leadership. <_<

All things considered SGC was a great asset for TOP when they most needed a level-headed GM. Enjoy your well-earned retirement.

Congratulations to the new administration, and best of luck to you all.

(Hey Timberland. :))

Edited by SirWilliam