NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

[quote name='AirMe' date='17 March 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1268881137' post='2228873']
To be perfectly honest, when one alliance shuns another one they tend to look to those that will accept them. If people don't want NSO to sign with alliances they don't like, be friendlier.
[/quote]

No one really shunned them, they did it to themselves. When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
No one really shunned them, they did it to themselves. When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.
[/quote]

I can understand that as well.

[quote name='AirMe' date='17 March 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1268881137' post='2228873']
To be perfectly honest, when one alliance shuns another one they tend to look to those that will accept them. If people don't want NSO to sign with alliances they don't like, be friendlier.
[/quote]
I was thinking about the other alliance.

:( Jorost :(

[quote name='Daikos' date='17 March 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1268880880' post='2228870']
Well your "implied actions" seem to have a way of never becoming a reality.

Speaking of... when are you gonna DoW us for not sending you 500 tech? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Around the time you make another thread grovelling at the feet of CN in hopes that someone "destroys" NSO.

[quote name='Corinan' date='18 March 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1268878160' post='2228817']
Why the thinly veiled threats, C&G? You're Masters of the Cyberverse and the new hegemony, you're threats should be direct and blunt in nature. After all, what's two little alliances like the New Sith Order and Invicta going to do to threaten your grip on power? You're doing it wrong, is what I'm saying....
[/quote]

We're still pretty new at this, but let me give it a try.

NSO and invicta, you do well in teaming up and pooling your resources. We will not stand for your independence from our power structure. Your days are numbered, expect us. :smug:

How was that?

[i][size="1"]Also I think what you read as veiled threats is actually more like people not liking either alliance and expressing it in a thinly veiled backhanded compliment. But again, I'm not very good at this evil hegemony stuff.[/size][/i]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='17 March 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1268882376' post='2228899']
Around the time you make another thread grovelling at the feet of CN in hopes that someone "destroys" NSO.
[/quote]

Well they didn't do it the first time around so I wouldn't hold your breath.

EDIT: Spelling is hard on St. Pattie's day...

Edited by Daikos

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1268880764' post='2228867']
You won't have !@#$. If it weren't for Lennox and LintWad (even when Moldavi was there) this alliance would have died a long time ago.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know, I like it when you pretend that you have any clue what you're talking about. NSO is in no danger of dying. The fact that all core members, those active and contributing to the alliance, remained in the NSO (with the sole exception of myself) from the beginning of the war to the end just goes to show how strong the NSO community is. I am not denying that there were some surrenders, but I followed them all. They were worthless members who never contributed a thing. But that's not the point, NSO has a fairly large, active, and intelligent member base that won't be leaving anytime soon. Do the math and you'll see that NSO isn't going anywhere.

Sowwy. :(

But yes, that aside, congratulations on the treaty. Both of you.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1268880764' post='2228867']
You won't have !@#$. If it weren't for Lennox and LintWad (even when Moldavi was there) this alliance would have died a long time ago.
[/quote]

What an astute analysis. Moldavi is still in NSO, by the way. Don't think we'll get our vengeance someday? Stay tuned.

[quote name='Daikos' date='17 March 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1268880880' post='2228870']
Well your "implied actions" seem to have a way of never becoming a reality.

Speaking of... when are you gonna DoW us for not sending you 500 tech? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Pot? Kettle? We have proven ourselves on the field of battle, when will your waste of an alliance do [i]anything?[/i] Who did you bandwagon onto during this war again?

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
[/quote]

Really, I had no idea we were so shunned. The NSO is the best alliance in the Cyberverse, tied with all its allies, of course. You got that part right.

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='17 March 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1268882987' post='2228918']
We're still pretty new at this, but let me give it a try.

NSO and invicta, you do well in teaming up and pooling your resources. We will not stand for your independence from our power structure. Your days are numbered, expect us. :smug:

How was that?
[/quote]

You're a credit to the new hegemony.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='17 March 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1268882162' post='2228892']
When did Dilber join NSO?
[/quote]

During the last war.

Also random MKers, thank you for making it clear you don't like Invicta or NSO. You can stop now.

This was a bit unexpected but it's a fitting pairing none the less.

Corinan, You truly live up to the sith name. You let you hatred blind you. If the rest of nso is going to let grudges from past conflicts steer their way the sith won't be around for very long.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
[/quote]

I find this comment outrageous. How can you fault us for being of a higher quality than everyone else? It's not our fault we have leaders like LintWad and Doppelganger at the helm, while the Joe Stupids of the world stay, fortunately, at a great distance. To fault the Sith for being superior is akin to discriminating against a person for his or her gender. We did not choose to be this way; it was just unavoidable.

Edit: I agree with a previous poster that March 17 is a difficult day for typing,

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

As a huge fan of both alliances, I greatly approve of this treaty.

EDIT"

[QUOTE]Sometimes I wonder why we have a treaty. Our foreign affairs seem to be on highly different paths. [/QUOTE]

Obviously the opinion of kerschbs does not represent that of all GATOans. I for one am rather fond of Invicta. Congrats once again.

Edited by Sir Sci

[quote name='kerschbs' date='18 March 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1268885945' post='2228964']
Sometimes I wonder why we have a treaty. Our foreign affairs seem to be on highly different paths.
[/quote]
[quote name='Sir Sci' date='18 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1268886111' post='2228967']
As a huge fan of both alliances, I greatly approve of this treaty.
[/quote]

Bit of an ironic combo.

[quote name='neneko' date='17 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1268884047' post='2228936']
Corinan, You truly live up to the sith name. You let you hatred blind you. If the rest of nso is going to let grudges from past conflicts steer their way the sith won't be around for very long.
[/quote]
It worked out well for Mushroom Kingdom.