NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='18 March 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1268900467' post='2229138']
One man does not make an alliance. If the NSO couldn't survive without Ivan stepping down then he had failed them in the first place. Instead, what do we have? The Sith are still alive and well, and they still have dedicated and competent people on the top.

Also, Ivan is still a member of the Order. But of course, I am wasting my time even acknowledging you since you seem to have the false impression that Ivan's stepping down has destroyed the Sith.
[/quote]
I never said it destroyed the sith. Just pointed out that it hardly shows some kind of outstanding stability for the alliance.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='neneko' date='18 March 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1268909948' post='2229178']
I never said it destroyed the sith. Just pointed out that it hardly shows some kind of outstanding stability for the alliance.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Wait, what are you trying to claim now? That NSO is an internal mess and is bound to collapse? Listen sweetheart, leadership changes happen in other alliances all the time. I don't seem to recall you mozzying your way over there and telling them the end is near. Of course, they ain't NSO and don't get your special treatment and the personal obsession that you and all the others seem to share. As much as you would like NSO to go away, it ain't happening. So what if they got a new leader? It happens, but they're quite stable, and you can roll them again if you'd like, but you'll find it an exercise in futility. As Musso said, the NSO is indestructible.[/color]

[quote name='neneko' date='18 March 2010 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1268909948' post='2229178']
I never said it destroyed the sith. Just pointed out that it hardly shows some kind of outstanding stability for the alliance.[/quote]
Yes because any government change always leads to a destabilized alliance. ;)

Congrats to our allies in NSO and of course to Invicta as well.

Two superb alliances. o/

[quote name='wickedj' date='17 March 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1268880119' post='2228856']
Thread needs more Haflinger.
[/quote]
I like my sleep.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
No one really shunned them, they did it to themselves. When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.
[/quote]
This is particularly ironic coming from a Ragnarok member in an Invicta treaty announcement.

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='18 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1268886111' post='2228967']
Obviously the opinion of kerschbs does not represent that of all GATOans. I for one am rather fond of Invicta. Congrats once again.
[/quote]
Thanks. Maybe one day we can sign something, name it after baka. :awesome:

[quote name='zzzptm' date='18 March 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1268896676' post='2229103']
Can't say that I blame either one of them for signing the treaty. Both alliances will stand and fight, and that's the best sort of folks to sign an MDP with. Attack one, you attack both, and I can respect that.

Best of luck to you both, and may neither side dishonor the other.
[/quote]
Thanks. It's pretty ironic that you seem to now understand us better than most of these other people.

Very happy to see this go through.

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/kajedwolf/Horses/Allpics018.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Alterego' date='19 March 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1268921720' post='2229252']
Both these alliances showed themselves to be great allies during the last war. Just laugh at the haters even though they rule the world they have a serious inferiority complex.
[/quote]
You might even say that all haters... are inferior........

[quote name='Voytek' date='18 March 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1268922568' post='2229257']
[/quote]
Nope, just the ones who have everything and still hate. Those at the bottom can hate their oppressors, if you want to swap places let me know. :)

[quote name='Voytek' date='18 March 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1268922568' post='2229257']
[/quote]

[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/550/yeahhhh.jpg[/img]

Alterego you have one unhealthy obsession with us "ruling the world" so much so that you must bring it up in every thread one of us happens to post in. Give it a rest please?

Oh no sorry doin' it rong, Give it a rest, or we'll crush you.

[quote name='Alterego' date='19 March 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1268923524' post='2229268']
Nope, just the ones who have everything and still hate. Those at the bottom can hate their oppressors, if you want to swap places let me know. :)
[/quote]
Not quite my point, unfortunately. I was making a point about the irony of you making an "inferiority complex" jibe whil-oh nevermind.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Alterego' date='18 March 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1268923524' post='2229268']
[/quote]

You hate more than anyone on the forums......It is laughable that you are calling out the haters. But then again, takes one to know one.

There is no oppression going on. You like making things up.

[quote name='AirMe' date='18 March 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1268925063' post='2229291']
[b]You hate more than anyone on the forums[/b]......It is laughable that you are calling out the haters. But then again, [b]takes one to know one.[/b]

There is no oppression going on. You like making things up.
[/quote]

You hater!

[quote name='Alterego' date='18 March 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1268928260' post='2229331']
Classic MK at least its a step up from "u mad"
[/quote]

CLASSIC ALTER EGO!
We could sit here and complain about how much we don't like each other all day (Well, you probably could) but this thread isn't about us for a change.

Congratulations to NSO and Invicta.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='18 March 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1268929702' post='2229344']
Bloody peasant.
[/quote]

Oh sure.. you and your 2 coconut halves make you a king? I don't remember Voting for you to be our king! :P

Also, Congrats to both of our friends in the making of this MDP. You will no doubt find your friendship to be a fruitful one.

oo/ NSO
oo/ Invicta

For those of you complaining, I'm not here to please you. Your bickering amounts to nothing more than a temper tantrum.

I personally believe this treaty is the beginning of a fruitful relationship.

o/ NSO
o/ Invicta

Edited by Wad of Lint