NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

[quote name='neneko' date='17 March 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1268884047' post='2228936']
This was a bit unexpected but it's a fitting pairing none the less.

Corinan, You truly live up to the sith name. You let you hatred blind you. If the rest of nso is going to let grudges from past conflicts steer their way the sith won't be around for very long.
[/quote]

Playing the preacher much? The problem with that is that people assume hatred blinds people, when it's quite the opposite. We will last forever. Why? Just look at Rebel Virginia's post.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='18 March 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1268884566' post='2228943']
My post wasn't even a veiled thread :( I was more pointing out that the two alliances here clearly have a good bond and the treaty will last a long time.

:(
[/quote]
Your good intentions are tarnished by your hegemonic ways.

Congrats on the treaty.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='17 March 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1268880674' post='2228866']
As a member of PETA I have to say I am shocked to see the inclusion of that picture in this announcement.
[/quote]

For the record, I was the one who picked that picture for the announcement, and I want to apologize to all who were offended for the content. It was pretty much the result of a last-minute google image search for "horse with lightsaber". It was the only image I found and I figured it was good for a laugh. I thought it was just a photoshopped low-res image of a rodeo gone wrong (somebody got thrown or something). I had NO idea that it was a horse-fight, though if I'd looked closer I probably would have. I'm not a member of PETA but I am against animal cruelty and I am glad somebody caught this and removed the image.

Also...

This treaty is sheer win.
o/ NSO
o/ Invicta
o/ Lightsabers and Horses

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
No one really shunned them, they did it to themselves. When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.
[/quote]

I have to disagree with you sir, perhaps getting to know NSO will change your mind. I find them extremely down to earth people.

In any case I would like to congratulate NSO/Invicta on their treaty I wish you both to prosper :)

Can't say that I blame either one of them for signing the treaty. Both alliances will stand and fight, and that's the best sort of folks to sign an MDP with. Attack one, you attack both, and I can respect that.

Best of luck to you both, and may neither side dishonor the other.

[quote name='Daikos' date='18 March 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1268880009' post='2228854']
In the words of a great man, no u.
[/quote]

Notice how he completely ignored you and your no name alliance.

[quote name=Joe Stupid]No one really shunned them, they did it to themselves. When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.[/quote]

NSO is objectively better than most, as an ally. We have never shunned on a treaty obligation. Can't say the same about others. Your alliance sucks by the way. But you guys know how I feel by now, don't you ^_^

[quote name= neneko]Corinan, You truly live up to the sith name. You let you hatred blind you. If the rest of nso is going to let grudges from past conflicts steer their way the sith won't be around for very long.[/quote]

After the last war, we've sort of proved we're indestructible.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='18 March 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1268897843' post='2229117']
Notice how he completely ignored you and your no name alliance.

[/quote]

I'm curious, in what world does ignoring equal making multiple replies?

[quote name='Daikos' date='18 March 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1268898634' post='2229128']
I'm curious, in what world does ignoring equal making multiple replies?
[/quote]

When you post multiple time and add no value, it tends to happen.

Go make a drawing or something. It's all you guys seem to do.

Talk, talk, talk, talk.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='18 March 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1268897843' post='2229117']
After the last war, we've sort of proved we're indestructible.
[/quote]
The one that ended with your sovereign resigning?

[quote name='neneko' date='17 March 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1268884047' post='2228936']
Corinan, You truly live up to the sith name. You let you hatred blind you. If the rest of nso is going to let grudges from past conflicts steer their way the sith won't be around for very long.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]To add on to Musso's statement, yes, the Sith are indestructible. Look at the membership. They're a stubborn group. As I stated earlier, no active members or worthwhile members left during the war. Just a bunch of ghosts and inactive people. That's quite something if I do say so. Trust me, the Sith will be around for a long time.

Again, so sowwy.[/color]

[quote name='neneko' date='18 March 2010 - 04:15 AM' timestamp='1268900439' post='2229137']
The one that ended with your sovereign resigning?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]One man does not make an alliance. If the NSO couldn't survive without Ivan stepping down then he had failed them in the first place. Instead, what do we have? The Sith are still alive and well, and they still have dedicated and competent people on the top.

Also, Ivan is still a member of the Order. But of course, I am wasting my time even acknowledging you since you seem to have the false impression that Ivan's stepping down has destroyed the Sith.

Keep dreaming cupcake.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 March 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1268900011' post='2229134']
I think this is an early april fools joke, but if it's not woh this must be an all time low for the Sith. And that is hard to accomplish.
[/quote]

Um. Good one?

You can give NSO a lot of crap on different things, but the last war isn't one of them to be honest. They fought brave and hard. I respect them for that, even though they eventually did resign. But I don't fault them for that, they were facing extreme odds and some allies who turned on them.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 March 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1268900949' post='2229141']
You can give NSO a lot of crap on different things, but the last war isn't one of them to be honest. They fought brave and hard. I respect them for that, even though they eventually did resign. But I don't fault them for that, they were facing extreme odds and some allies who turned on them.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I hate to nitpick, but it was only one ally.[/color]