NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='17 March 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1268878160' post='2228817']
Why the thinly veiled threats, C&G? You're Masters of the Cyberverse and the new hegemony, you're threats should be direct and blunt in nature. After all, what's two little alliances like the New Sith Order and Invicta going to do to threaten your grip on power? You're doing it wrong, is what I'm saying....
[/quote]

I'm going to disagree with them being the new Hegemony. Hegemony is a state of mind that they aren't in.

Their success is one, their failures are legion. ComplaintFriends is no Hegemony and some of them know it: That's why one of it's wiser leaders stopped in this thread to ask their members to tone it down.

Also, congrats on the treaty. I always like to see ink between one of our allies and one of our friends.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='19 March 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1268997590' post='2230172']
Prove it [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=430&showentry=1510"]here[/url].
[/quote]
Kriek I have to disagree with your idea that a poll determines which alliance is better. Only the alliances actions show which is better.

[quote name='Corinan' date='19 March 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1268973643' post='2229952']
It always amuses me when iFOK talks trash. The entire alliance is FOKs ghetto, yet they have the nerve to try to insult other alliances.
[/quote]
This makes no sense? Why are they "our ghetto"? They are our brothers.
FOK isn't really going to recruit anymore so over time iFOK will grow and become bigger than FOK, hopefully this "Ghetto talk" will then disappear.

Congratulations to both NSO and Invicta.

Two fine hardcore alliances.

Also a nod to my old friends at iFOK - keep it real with the mud slinging.

As for the accusation Invicta wanted a quick peace, they seemed to continue fighting despite this. Does this show good faith, putting the wants of allies before your own?

\M/6

OOC: I think calling iFOK a ghetto of FOK is a bit ridiculous since they were founded for non-dutch speakers who like FOK. I myself have contemplated joining them, and they seem like a fun bunch. Also I really love FOK, but I can't join there because I can't speak dutch.

IC: Invicta's a good group and NSO are pretty cool guys. Congrats.

[quote name='ikMark' date='19 March 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1268989175' post='2230137']
Argh. For once in my life, I actually say something semi-nice about the both of you.. and yet, certain people feel the need to insult us. Corinan, the whole ghetto thing is getting old. I understand your frustration and hatred, I mean.. things aren't quite going how you want them to go, and there's nothing you can do about it. I would definitely be frustrated over that, as well.

I repeat what I said earlier; NSO and Invicta, Good luck with each other.
[/quote]
I was going to make a witty comment about this being the first time in your life being semi-nice to Invicta, but I'd rather smoke the peace pipe and pass it along ;)
Although, give some of the comments in this thread, looks like we're going to need all the luck we can get!

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 06:11 AM' timestamp='1268993489' post='2230152']
I don't consider it spouting dribble. I honestly think you guys got the short end of the stick. I've heard from [i]multiple[/i] sources in PU that during the war Invicta was almost outright begging to negotiate peace terms. I fielded inquiries from Jorost personally at the start of day 2 and filed his complaints about how his entire year+ in office was laid to ruin by iFOK. Equated us to bullies who kicked over his sand castle, and called us meanies. NSO is an alliance I respect, though I may not agree with entirely. You guys have honor and integrity, and are an alliance that an ally knows will stick to their word no matter what. A true asset. Your recent ally, however, I have no such respect for and has not had a long standing history of providing true support.
[/quote]
Oops, looks like I dropped the peace pipe because I was laughing too hard, sorry. I'm just going to leave this here so other people can get their laughs in too :P

Edited by Learz

[quote name='Learz' date='19 March 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1269038668' post='2230605']
I was going to make a witty comment about this being the first time in your life being semi-nice to Invicta, but I'd rather smoke the peace pipe and pass it along ;)
Although, give some of the comments in this thread, looks like we're going to need all the luck we can get!

Oops, looks like I dropped the peace pipe because I was laughing too hard, sorry. I'm just going to leave this here so other people can get their laughs in too :P
[/quote]
I know, I found the humor in his approaching me at the start of day #2 as well. I wasn't expecting his fellow alliancemates to laugh with me though.

The [i]untermenschen [/i]continue with their uninvited banter. Guess some people are fixated with us. Get over it and go back to school.

Hi Branimir :)

OOC:

[quote]OOC:[b] I think calling iFOK a ghetto of FOK is a bit ridiculous since they were founded for non-dutch speakers who like FOK. [/b]I myself have contemplated joining them, and they seem like a fun bunch. [b]Also I really love FOK, but I can't join there because I can't speak dutch.[/b][/quote]

this is so lol, like a self fulfilled prophecy

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='19 March 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1269041828' post='2230661']
I know, I found the humor in his approaching me at the start of day #2 as well. I wasn't expecting his fellow alliancemates to laugh with me though.
[/quote]
I've been trying to think of a way to answer this without starting a vicious sidetrack, but I really can't :P I'll just add that those who really know what's going on are now laughing even harder, and leave it at that!

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='18 March 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1268961974' post='2229761']
As Prince of Purple, I must keep an eye out for potential threats against the sanctity of our sphere. Keep your grubby Sith fingers out of our plum Utopia.
[/quote]
You are amongst my most loyal subjects. Keep strong, these imperialist swine will never bring down our God given empire.

Everyone eventually always steals my hitman theme. $%&@ you all.

Also, by reading the first message and relating it to FOK from an Invicta-NSO treaty, I know I haven't missed much other than the typical derailment of uninvolved parties.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='24 March 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1269423309' post='2235093']
You two are made for each other, you have my sincerest congratulations. :smug:
[/quote]
As for being a Sith I can feel much deception in your statement. I also fixed it for you.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='24 March 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1269423309' post='2235093']
You two are made for each other, you have my sincerest congratulations.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Say what you will, but the NSO does pick its allies carefully and doesn't sign with everybody. Perhaps you should take that under consideration. As we saw in the last war, having so many treaties did put you in a rather uncomfortable position. If only you knew where you stood. Others do.[/color]

[quote name='kevin32891' date='24 March 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1269467117' post='2235603']
As for being a Sith I can feel much deception in your statement. I also fixed it for you.
[/quote]

Why must you twist our words so?

Also, the following is the equivalent of your use of smug -

:smug::smug::smug::smug: lolololol :smug::smug::smug::smug: lolololololol
learn to use it right.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 March 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1269474649' post='2235759']
[color="#0000FF"]Say what you will, but the NSO does pick its allies carefully and doesn't sign with everybody. Perhaps you should take that under consideration. As we saw in the last war, having so many treaties did put you in a rather uncomfortable position. If only you knew where you stood. Others do.[/color]
[/quote]
Yep those Invicta guys have stones,and are men of their word.Quantity doesn't always equate to quality.

[quote name='youwish959' date='18 March 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1268979414' post='2230079'] (Regarding iFOK)
No kidding, at least we are our own alliance, not some runoff backwards $@! [/quote]

Yeah it's a good thing that the New Sith Order was a totally original alliance idea and not based on any previous existing alliance(s).

[quote name='askani the rotund' date='25 March 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1269573827' post='2236970']
Yep those Invicta guys have stones,and are men of their word.Quantity doesn't always equate to quality.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, you guys learned that the hard way. But based on everyone's actions in the war you at least learned whose word meant something. I think you get what I'm saying.[/color]