NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to both parties. NSO, you're one of the most respectable alliances in the game right now.

Oh, and just ignore the whiners, they're often cranky and tired after coming home from the world's biggest circle jerk.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='18 March 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1268954122' post='2229639']
I fear NSO got the short end of the deal here.
[/quote]

[quote name='ikMark' date='18 March 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1268954411' post='2229643']
I am very pleased to see these 2 fine alliances 'simplify' the treaty web. I wish the both of you good luck with each other.
[/quote]

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' date='18 March 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1268954876' post='2229648']
As do I. Great group of guys here, and can only wish them the best.
[/quote]

Thank you ever so much for your support, but I really don't see us as having the short end of the "deal". You guys may want to consult with your big brother before spouting dribble.

[quote name='brentbee' date='19 March 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1268973318' post='2229950']
Thank you ever so much for your support, but I really don't see us as having the short end of the "deal". You guys may want to consult with your big brother before spouting dribble.
[/quote]

It always amuses me when iFOK talks trash. The entire alliance is FOKs ghetto, yet they have the nerve to try to insult other alliances.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='17 March 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1268881567' post='2228882']
When you act like you're better then everyone else it catches up to you.
[/quote]
yessireebob
I'm saving this little nugget. :smug:

o/ the NSO!

o/ Invicta!

Edited by PrideAssassin

[quote name='Corinan' date='18 March 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1268973643' post='2229952']
It always amuses me when iFOK talks trash. The entire alliance is FOKs ghetto, yet they have the nerve to try to insult other alliances.
[/quote]
The proper term is untermensch.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='18 March 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1268939306' post='2229437']
I personally have no issues with NSO directly and honestly wish them luck.
[/quote]
Did I miss something while I was gone?

[quote]
It always amuses me when iFOK talks trash. The entire alliance is FOKs ghetto, yet they have the nerve to try to insult other alliances.[/quote]
No kidding, at least we are our own alliance, not some runoff backwards $@! purple colony who has no purpose in the world.

[quote name='Corinan' date='19 March 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1268973643' post='2229952']
[/quote]

This coming from the alliance who has needed to hide behind other alliances for their entire existence. Now that, really, amuses me.

[quote name='Shovel' date='19 March 2010 - 03:55 AM' timestamp='1268985331' post='2230123']
This coming from the alliance who has needed to hide behind other alliances for their entire existence. Now that, really, amuses me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Not really. Quite frankly the NSO has on more than one occasion told Polaris that they did not have to back them up. So yes, had you people the fortitude to do something then you could have.

Not that it is even relevant. It seems to me that your definition of "hiding" is having treaties. Well, considering that everyone who isn't a neutral alliance has treaties, are they too hiding behind other alliances? Athens would have been rolled during the Ni! incident had it not for MK. Tell me, do you consider Athens to be hiding behind its ally? And let us take a look at your alliance. Had it not been for FOK covering your antics you would have gotten your just dessert long ago. So please, spare me the rubbish about how NSO "hides" behind alliances. They do nothing that nobody else does, and quite frankly, they do a lot less of it too.

Unlike you and your allies, they have not nestled themselves into that comfy little security blanket known as the treaty web. So please, look at yourself first before you condemn others. You're not as holy as you think you are.[/color]

[quote name='Corinan' date='19 March 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1268973643' post='2229952']
[/quote]

And yet this ghetto is still better than your alliance :smug:.

[quote name='murf666' date='19 March 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1268958618' post='2229709']
this... and NSO is so full of win it's silly. Hopefully you guise get HUGE so we can coat-tail another Order!
[/quote]

Hey, at least your honest about your goals lol

Congrats on the treaty kids.

Argh. For once in my life, I actually say something semi-nice about the both of you.. and yet, certain people feel the need to insult us. Corinan, the whole ghetto thing is getting old. I understand your frustration and hatred, I mean.. things aren't quite going how you want them to go, and there's nothing you can do about it. I would definitely be frustrated over that, as well.

I repeat what I said earlier; NSO and Invicta, Good luck with each other.

Edited by ikMark

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='19 March 2010 - 04:34 AM' timestamp='1268987649' post='2230129']
Hey, at least your honest about your goals lol
[/quote]

[img]http://localityswitch.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sarcasm.jpg[/img]

[quote name='brentbee' date='18 March 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1268973318' post='2229950']
[/quote]
I don't consider it spouting dribble. I honestly think you guys got the short end of the stick. I've heard from [i]multiple[/i] sources in PU that during the war Invicta was almost outright begging to negotiate peace terms. I fielded inquiries from Jorost personally at the start of day 2 and filed his complaints about how his entire year+ in office was laid to ruin by iFOK. Equated us to bullies who kicked over his sand castle, and called us meanies. NSO is an alliance I respect, though I may not agree with entirely. You guys have honor and integrity, and are an alliance that an ally knows will stick to their word no matter what. A true asset. Your recent ally, however, I have no such respect for and has not had a long standing history of providing true support.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='19 March 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1268986754' post='2230127']
And yet this ghetto is still better than your alliance :smug:.
[/quote]
Is it opposite day at iFOK? :smug:
But seriously Shovel using the old "hiding" behind other alliances insult is just to old. And I'm well old.

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='19 March 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1268976920' post='2230016']
yessireebob
I'm saving this little nugget. :smug:
[/quote]

Yea, I put that one in my backpocket too. It will come in handy in the future.

[quote name='kevin32891' date='19 March 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1268996480' post='2230164']
Is it opposite day at iFOK? :smug:
But seriously Shovel using the old "hiding" behind other alliances insult is just to old. And I'm well old.
[/quote]

Prove it [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=430&showentry=1510"]here[/url].

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='19 March 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1268997590' post='2230172']
Prove it [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=430&showentry=1510"]here[/url].
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That proves nothing. Doesn't change the fact the Sith have already accomplished more than your alliance ever will. You're just FOK's little brother. You stir up trouble somewhere so they don't have to dirty their hands to get what they want. We're not blind, sparky.

Also, your sad little alliance has yet to see the last of me. I'll be around, and you will be humbled. Mark my words.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1268998000' post='2230178']
[color="#0000FF"]That proves nothing. Doesn't change the fact the Sith have already accomplished more than your alliance ever will. You're just FOK's little brother. You stir up trouble somewhere so they don't have to dirty their hands to get what they want. We're not blind, sparky.

Also, your sad little alliance has yet to see the last of me. I'll be around, and you will be humbled. Mark my words.[/color]
[/quote]

What is it exactly that you accomplished? Keep your memes straight, we are FOK's ghetto!

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='19 March 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1268998088' post='2230180']
What is it exactly that you accomplished? Keep your memes straight, we are FOK's ghetto!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have accomplished quite a bit. No one can deny that. I am great. I reek of greatness. Quite frankly it is impossible for me to hide my own superiority, so I do not try. I could give you a list, but that would take too much time. Besides, we all know about me and what I have done. I am legend and a hero, and people should strive to be more like me. History has shown that we human beings have a vision of greatness, and we model ourselves after it. I am that vision. I am what all men wish to be. I am humanity's dream. I represent all that is good about us. So there, do not question me any further. I am above you. I am better than you.

As for memes, I will have no part in such nonsense. I do not care if you call yourself "FOK's ghetto." The point stands. The Sith are a much better alliance.

Now, tell me, why do you oppose this treaty so much? Does it trouble you that some of us respect the Sith? Then again, it is only natural for us to be envious of what we lack. If only it were so easy to make others like us.[/color]

[quote name='ikMark' date='19 March 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1268989175' post='2230137']
Corinan, the whole ghetto thing is getting old.
[/quote]

It's not old. I'm still deriving plenty of personal amusement from saying it, and that's all that really matters in this situation. It will be old when I get tired of saying it. Which will never happen.

Edited by Corinan