NSO-Invicta Treaty

Jorost

The people of the New Sith Order and Invicta do hereby announce the following treaty...

[center][size=7][b]Horses With Lightsabers[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=6]New Sith Order - Invicta MDP[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/c/c8/NSOwavy2.png/250px-NSOwavy2.png[/img] [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/200px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img][/center]

[quote][b]Article I – Sovereignty[/b]
Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty or security of the other.

[b]Article II – Non-aggression[/b]
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

[b]Article III - Mutual Defense[/b]
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.

[b]Article IV – Termination[/b]
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.

Signed,

[i]For the New Sith Order[/i]

Lintwad, Emperor of the New Sith Order
Doppelganger, Dark Lord of the Sith
Anthony, Sith Lord
Heggo, Sith Lord
Lennox, Sith Lord
Stonewall Jaxon, Master of Lies
CodyHaner, Marauder of Lies
Dilber, Marauder of Lies
Lord Fingolfin, Marauder of Lies

[i]For Invicta[/i]

Jorost of the Triune Republic, President
Learz, Vice President of Invicta, I Can't Think Of A Cool Title So Bite Me
King Hobbs, Minister of Internal Affairs, Zombie Sniper
President Gunn of Acturea, Minister of Internal Affairs (ret.) & Earl of Earnhardt
Sir Glen of Noumenonopolis, Minister of Finance, Webmaster, and his August Majesty's Air Chief Marshall
Buddyboyrollin of US2000, Minister of War
Timitz, Director of Reconstruction and Rearmament
Haflinger of Llonach, Dean of the Diplomatic Corps
Dan2680 of Red Army, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Thrash, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs[/quote]

Edited by Esquire
mod edit: removed offensive/borderline gore image

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic