Notice of Cancellation

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like i need this to be drawn on paper for me. NSO enters war to defend Polar. Polar peaces out and NSO goes WTFHAX? NSO declares on Fark because they dont do beer reviews. Polar joins to defend NSO. Polar then declares on TOP furthering the WTFHAX from NSO. the final WTF from NSO comes when Polar accepts peace from GOD

Yep. im confused

Wow, Polaris. Your behavior keeps getting more and more unbelievable. In your actions tonight you have broken two more promises: one to this side of the war in general, and, more importantly, a massive one to NSO. You left an ally high and dry.

I imagine this is all the work of Grub, and that he's attempting to get Polaris into a good position before turning control over to Penguin. It seems he's doing this with the belief that the slate will promptly be wiped clean when Penguin ascends. I doubt it will work, and I certainly hope nobody buys it. You---the government of Polaris--- are all a bunch of lying, manipulative backstabbers just like Grub; preaching about "duty" in the context of your repeated expressions of disgust at Grub's actions completely invalidates the latter. You are not mindless; you are simply weak.

o/ NSO.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='23 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266992333' post='2200775']
[sarcasm] Why would anyone want to cancel on Bi-Polar? [/sarcasm]

[u]Still waiting on[/u]
United Purple Nations
Mushroom Kingdom
[/quote]

UPN still wants to suckle on the Polar teat, and I think that MK and Polar are actually friends.