Notice of Cancellation

[quote name='delendum' date='24 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266992909' post='2200822']
Somebody stop this man, he's making sense!
[/quote]
Yeah, except that he is not correct.

I have stated that the NSO will continue to fight but I have not stated that we will indefinitely fight until IRON et al get peace. The NSO was never intended to be a logistical support for IRON. They bypassed us in their declaration knowing that we were at the time facing 10 to 1 odds and would be no help. That does not mean that I want to abandon them but I dare say no one can realistically claim that the NSO has not given its all on both fronts of this Cluster$%&@ War. IRON is aware that we will consider white peace if it is offered.

Since it has never been offered I fail to see how you have a point at all. No one knows what will happen simply because it has not happened, even though we were told it was already agreed to when Polar initially peaced out with \m/.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i find myself agreeing with many people whom i often detest.

if i was a member of polar i would be pretty upset.

more so if i was a member of NSO.

grub is not making penguins job easy for him, its almost like he is working against him. (not saying this is fact just an outsiders observation)

shame on you NpO.
i believe the sith would have went all the way with you but obviously the feelings are not mutual with your actions.

the penguin era can not start soon enough, good luck NpO you will need it badly from a FA stand point.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='24 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1266993102' post='2200838']
It sucks that both sides of this relationship made so many mistakes over the past month.
[/quote]
Do you [i]really[/i] want to get the tally board out for that one?

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='24 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1266993326' post='2200864']
Sorry, I see it as 100% Polar stupidity. Who would want to be allied to completely unreliable idiots like Polar?
[/quote]
I think we all know your opinions on our intelligence and abilities by now, Bob.

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='24 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1266993225' post='2200853']
NpO attacking \m/ and IRON/TOP's preemptive strike against CnG are two different events in my book.
[/quote]

I was referring to NSO not receiving some crucial information as well as perhaps being lied to directly.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='24 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1266993102' post='2200838']
It sucks that both sides of this relationship made so many mistakes over the past month.
[/quote]
True. Evidently our declaration on FOK was a mistake.

I assume that is what you are referencing since I can not concieve of another option.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

[quote name='Duke William I' date='24 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1266993352' post='2200866']
But NoCB and WoC are the same, am i rite?
[/quote]
No. I've never considered them the same. It's people taking advantage of others when they are busy. Funny how TOP has been the aggressors in both situations.

@ All the posts about UPN

To be fair to UPN I believe that quote was taken out of context, I'd provide the exact point of reference, but unfortunately I no longer have access to the leadership forums on the Purple Unity boards. However, I will agree that UPN, in particular Altheus, have generally just had piss poor conduct throughout this whole thing and I hope that many cancellations will soon follow. PeggySue, their then MoFA was strongly pushing for them to enter the conflict in defense of Legion and Invicta, and then she suddenly lost her position as MoFA overnight and thats the last I ever heard about them entering the conflict. I think that speaks a lot about the UPN and the !@#$%^&* being pulled within their walls.

[quote name='Smacky' date='24 February 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1266993300' post='2200858']
Yeeeeaaaaaah, get up on it. So delicious seeing the continuing implosions and burned bridges by Almighty Turd. Gotta love it.
[/quote]

The clever use of Almighty coupled with Turd... makes me wish I had done something like this so much earlier.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='23 February 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1266993331' post='2200865']
Yeah, except that he is not correct.

I have stated that the NSO will continue to fight but I have not stated that we will indefinitely fight until IRON et al get peace. The NSO was never intended to be a logistical support for IRON. They bypassed us in their declaration knowing that we were at the time facing 10 to 1 odds and would be no help. That does not mean that I want to abandon them but I dare say no one can realistically claim that the NSO has not given its all on both fronts of this Cluster$%&@ War. IRON is aware that we will consider white peace if it is offered.

Since it has never been offered I fail to see how you have a point at all. No one knows what will happen simply because it has not happened, even though we were told it was already agreed to when Polar initially peaced out with \m/.
[/quote]
LOL, get your boys out of peace mode before talking about giving it your all.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='23 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1266993303' post='2200859']
The New Polar Order acknowledges the cancellation and wishes you all the best in your endeavors, whatever they may be.

We also consent to the waiving of the cancellation period if you so wish.

You know where to find me etc etc.
[/quote]
Might as well complete the circle and DoW everyone that came to NpO's defense, it would please MK greatly.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='23 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266993469' post='2200876']
@ All the posts about UPN

To be fair to UPN I believe that quote was taken out of context, I'd provide the exact point of reference, but unfortunately I no longer have access to the leadership forums on the Purple Unity boards. However, I will agree that UPN, in particular Altheus, have generally just had piss poor conduct throughout this whole thing and I hope that many cancellations will soon follow. PeggySue, their then MoFA was strongly pushing for them to enter the conflict in defense of Legion and Invicta, and then she suddenly lost her position as MoFA overnight and thats the last I ever heard about them entering the conflict. I think that speaks a lot about the UPN and the !@#$%^&* being pulled within their walls.
[/quote]

do you know how painful it is to see you with a NPO tag? :(

anywho, best of luck to both alliances

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='23 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266993487' post='2200877']
The clever use of Almighty coupled with Turd... makes me wish I had done something like this so much earlier.
[/quote]
It's a better name you have to admit.

[quote name='Smacky' date='24 February 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1266993492' post='2200878']
LOL, get your boys out of peace mode before talking about giving it your all.
[/quote]

A peace mode taunt, really?

[quote]still don't understand why this treaty was signed in the first place. Either way, I won't be shedding many tears over this cancellation. Best of luck to Polar.[/quote]

Brave man, right here. Not once did he even hint at this whilst he was in government.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' date='24 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1266993387' post='2200870']
I think we all know your opinions on our intelligence and abilities by now, Bob.
[/quote]

i believe you meant to say "I think we all know your opinions are on our intelligence and abilities by now, [b]Planet[/b] Bob.

Seriously, this is indefensible. Just another lolpolar moment from the last 6 weeks.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='23 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1266993006' post='2200830']
DURR I FIXED YOUR POST OK?
[/quote]

You did agree to stop supporting your allies. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='23 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1266993225' post='2200853']
NpO attacking \m/ and IRON/TOP's preemptive strike against CnG are two different events in my book.
[/quote]

That's pretty hilarious, given that even Grub said he considered them part of the same war.