Notice of Cancellation

[quote name='mhawk' date='24 February 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1266992768' post='2200802']
It is probably closer to you walked into a bear trap, got caught. NSO came and tried to use their body to open the bear trap enough to let you out, at which point you kicked them in the balls, pushed the trap down harder, then ran off on your merry way.
[/quote]

You made me lol

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't NSO get peace right now by agreeing to do a beer review and not re-enter the conflict? Hasn't that offer been on the table for weeks? If not, my bad. Just something I thought I read somewhere. I ask because I see a lot of people deflecting blame for NSO still fighting, but it sounds to me like it's due to choice and not because any allies are holding a gun to your head. We've seen a dozen or so alliances leave this war with similar terms. I personally think NSO's involvement, with ties to both IRON and NpO, as one of the things keeping this war escalated.

Well, unfortunately I think its official that every shred of honor that Polaris had is now gone, accepting white peace while NSO is still in the fight. Well at least I don't have to put up with claims of "bawwww we're fighting both sides, we're good guys!" when it was clear to anyone not mentally retarded that NpO was purposefully doing zero damage to VE and was letting their 3k nukes focus solely on the "other" side. As usual, Ivan puts up a good show and my respect for NSO rises once again. Sad to see, once upon a time Polaris was my favorite alliance. Things change I suppose

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='24 February 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1266991973' post='2200750']
If Polar had agree to stop supporting its allies during war would the two of you still be cool?
[/quote]

DURR I FIXED YOUR POST OK?

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

[quote name='Crymson' date='24 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1266992424' post='2200781']
Wow, Polaris. Your behavior keeps getting more and more unbelievable. In your actions tonight you have broken two more promises: one to this side of the war in general, and, more importantly, a massive one to NSO. You left an ally high and dry.

I imagine this is all the work of Grub, and that he's attempting to get Polaris into a good position before turning control over to Penguin. It seems he's doing this with the belief that the slate will promptly be wiped clean when Penguin ascends. I doubt it will work, and I certainly hope nobody buys it. [b]You---the government of Polaris--- are all a bunch of lying, manipulative backstabbers just like Grub[/b]; preaching about "duty" in the context of your repeated expressions of disgust at Grub's actions completely invalidates the latter. You are not mindless; you are simply weak.

o/ NSO.
[/quote]
Oh god...the irony..thats twice in one week. stop that my side hurts

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='24 February 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1266992826' post='2200810']
I don't feel bad for NSO at all. NSO claimed they wouldn't take peace until IRON got peace. Everyone is well aware that IRON will be one of the last getting peace, so NSO was holding the NpO in this war. It's not really smart for NpO to fight two fronts (not that the NpO has done many intelligent thing during this war) so they got peace.
[/quote]

You're missing some key elements in the story here. Here's a few: I'll start with who started the war, move on to how IRON got involved in the war, and end with your misunderstanding that NpO is at peace.

[quote name='D34th' date='24 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1266992719' post='2200795']
Your hate make me smile ^_^
[/quote]

The good news for you is that now with Polars Private Peace with SF, you can attack the haters alliance some more.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='24 February 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1266992936' post='2200824']
Yeah.. the whole Purple Unity thing was never really unified. I hope its better now that they're gone.
[/quote]

Force them off the sphere so that they have to change their alliance name, and so I can make some money off of my trademark for 'Fusciacide'

:)

[quote name='SpoiL' date='23 February 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1266993087' post='2200836']
You're missing some key elements in the story here. Here's a few: I'll start with who started the war, move on to how IRON got involved in the war, and end with your misunderstanding that NpO is at peace.
[/quote]
Did they peace with TOP too? or are they going to keep going on that front?

[quote name='goldielax25' date='23 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1266993124' post='2200843']
Force them off the sphere so that they have to change their alliance name, and so I can make some money off of my trademark for 'Fusciacide'

:)
[/quote]
Cool it bro. We're on the Hegemony side, not you. Dont order me around or I'll pre emptive strike you.

[quote name='Coursca' date='24 February 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1266992231' post='2200767']
I am incredibly sad to see this cancellation. You guys have done right by both Polaris and my beloved former alliance and first home, IRON.

Thank you NSO and I hope this can be repaired in the future.
[/quote]
Your current home is a cesspool who has literally managed to do right by no one in this war unless you count the gift your incompetence gave to CnG. If there were any justice we would all declare a ceasefire and pound Polar into the ground with sledgehammers.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='24 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1266993102' post='2200838']
It sucks that both sides of this relationship made so many mistakes over the past month.
[/quote]

What?? LOL.

No, it was actually just Polar.

[quote name='SpoiL' date='24 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1266993087' post='2200836']
[/quote]
NpO attacking \m/ and IRON/TOP's preemptive strike against CnG are two different events in my book.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' date='24 February 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1266992836' post='2200814']
Laying it on a bit thick there, bud.
[/quote]

Might not have all his facts in order, but if you think that your government can defend any of its action from the start of this little reset party until now...especially now...you can't be serious.

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='24 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1266993225' post='2200853']
NpO attacking \m/ and IRON/TOP's preemptive strike against CnG are two different events in my book.
[/quote]

You're reading the book upside down.

[quote name='Crymson' date='24 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1266992424' post='2200781']
I imagine this is all the work of Grub, and that he's attempting to get Polaris into a good position before turning control over to Penguin. It seems he's doing this with the belief that the slate will promptly be wiped clean when Penguin ascends. I doubt it will work, and I certainly hope nobody buys it.
[/quote]

Hey, you didn't give us the benefit of the doubt last time; why would we expect it now?

Make sure you wait the requisite months before trying to roll us again, wouldn't want to ruin the pattern.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='24 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1266993102' post='2200838']
It sucks that both sides of this relationship made so many mistakes over the past month.
[/quote]
Sorry, I see it as 100% Polar stupidity. Who would want to be allied to completely unreliable idiots like Polar?