Notice of Cancellation

[quote name='delendum' date='23 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1266994437' post='2200960']
If you don't like how particular alliances handle fighting two sides at once, you could refrain from attacking one of their direct treaty partners so you wouldn't have to witness it to begin with.
[/quote]
Well TPF never did attack Polar's allies did we. Alternatively, lets say Polar could have avoided the whole situation and been forthright with the alliances that told Polar what the plan was regarding CnG.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Smacky' date='24 February 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1266994259' post='2200946']
Are you kidding? Unlike you I've keep my war slots full and the missiles flying for over a month now. What effort have you put into this war on the battlefield?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Spare me the bravado. I could care less how "bad" you are. You're on the winning side of the war and beating down an outnumbered party with your buddies. It is nothing to brag about. It is like a gang beating up one person and then proclaiming to be the greatest fighters known to man. Let's see how you do on your own before you open up that mouth of yours.

Also, to whomever made the beer review comment, some people have pride. I know it may be a new concept to you, but some people just won't humiliate themselves for your amusement. That burns you up inside doesn't it?[/color]

For the love of Admin will people PLEASE stop using the stupid "oh look you're in peacemode, coward" argument. I've been in and out of peace mode a couple times during this conflict because I needed to rebuild to continue to do any damage. I got practically ZI'd once and went into peace mode so I could rebuild enough to come out and attack someone else, does that make me a 'coward'? The last thing that NSO should be called is cowardly, they've put a great effort into this and I applaud them for it. Sorry it turned out this way.

[quote name='Bob Sanders' date='23 February 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1266994678' post='2200971']
Doesn't really matter why. They were worried about a war and acted to strengthen their position. I don't particularly like NSO or SF but it was pretty obvious that NSO was gonna get hit at some point if this war hadn't happened. Yes they were reckless but the point of this was you claiming that the IRON treaty was a mistake, due to the situation I don't think it was.
[/quote]

That's news to a lot of people. I threatened NpO with far more frequency than I ever did NSO. Did you feel very threatened then, Ivan? 'Cause I think Mr. Sanders is pulling things out of his $@! here. We responded to what was thrown at us and we left it alone after that.

Not giving NSO white peace by now is going to reflect extremely poorly on those alliances in the future. And why on earth does there always have to be PC member in every NSO thread displaying their immaturity with childish bravado.

Would you just declare on NSO already so we don't have to read your members posts?

Well, the thing is Polar wasn't fighting Fark. Otherwise they'd probably be writing a beer review right about now. Fark has always been fairly minded in their terms. Write a beer review and alls forgiven. So in essence you are being granted white peace with the addition of one fun term. It's not like we're forcing anything horrible unto you and I doubt you will get any better terms than this. And thosse terms we're open since polar left the first time.

Polar got white peace, you say? Well, bad luck you're fighting Fark.

[quote name='D34th' date='24 February 2010 - 06:56 AM' timestamp='1266994789' post='2200979']
I wasn't trying to say "we have our reasons don't be quick to judge" but "we have our reasons and they doesn't concern to you." I'll not lose my time explaining thing for you when all you want is make us look bad and support your side of war.

Want to know a funny thing? You and the others haters in this thread are all about [i]"You abandoned your allies in war, this isn't honorable, allies shouldn't act like that!"[/i] but I'm sure that all of you would be happy and saying how much yoo love Polaris if we hadn't honored our treaty with MK. So why should we care to explain things to hypocrities like you?
[/quote]
Sometimes I just love the way things turn out, all I can say is LMAO!

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='24 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1266994685' post='2200972']
Because their treatied purple allies were fighting C&G? Did i miss something here?

Considering that UPN is CDT, has an MDAP with Invicta, and an MDoAP with Legion among others, it doesn't take much to understand that they could have easliy found a target which had absolutely nothing to do with the IRON/TOP/C&G front.

Add to that our favourite quote from altheus "of not attacking if we're going to lose" then it's really obvious to all but the most simple or closed minds as to what UPN's stance was during this war.

I never expected them to come to Valhalla's aid, but when they watched Invicta and USN burn, i was shocked. I didn't think they would go so low just to suck up to C&G.
[/quote]

Oh xfD sucking up to CnG? Is that the new catch all phrase when somebody does something against your side? The idea that UPN is dodging this war to try and suck up to CnG is hilariously incorrect.

I commend NSO for defending their allies throughout this war and sticking with them (and I have been one of your biggest supporters on our "side"). I still hope you eventually get white peace; but you had your chance and reneged, can't really blame them for continuing the war.

[quote name='joracy' date='24 February 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1266994833' post='2200980']
Well that was certainly relevant, and addressed my point.
[/quote]
UPN should have done the same thing we did when you decided that your treaty with us was inconvenient.

[quote name='D34th' date='23 February 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1266994789' post='2200979']
I wasn't trying to say "we have our reasons don't be quick to judge" but "we have our reasons and they doesn't concern to you." I'll not lose my time explaining thing for you when all you want is make us look bad and support your side of war.

Want to know a funny thing? You and the others haters in this thread are all about [i]"You abandoned your allies in war, this isn't honorable, allies shouldn't act like that!"[/i] but I'm sure that all of you would be happy and saying how much yoo love Polaris if we hadn't honored our treaty with MK. So why should we care to explain things to hypocrities like you?
[/quote]
You can't call me a hypocrite when you cite my hypothetical reaction to a situation you made up. That is not funny, it is idiotic.

You actions concern me a whole hell of a lot because my alliance, and our friends have paid or are paying dearly for Polar's complete selfishness.

[quote name='Smacky' date='24 February 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1266994514' post='2200963']
Then you're pretty wrong. I'd look up the numbers if I had the means but aside from second wave only a couple were in peace.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, over half of your alliance was in peace mode. You were going to be hitting three Polar nations, wait for three to counter, and then nuke. Escape into peace mode while a second wave entered, they'd do the same, and then a third. A good tactic, very good. Yet now you're criticizing NSO for using tactics? Really buddy, try harder.[/color]

[quote name='Roadie' date='23 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1266994938' post='2200989']
Not giving NSO white peace by now is going to reflect extremely poorly on those alliances in the future.
[/quote]

I think I can live with TPF being disappointed in me. Truly, I won't be losing sleep.

[quote name='Leigon' date='24 February 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1266994943' post='2200990']
Well, the thing is Polar wasn't fighting Fark. Otherwise they'd probably be writing a beer review right about now. Fark has always been fairly minded in their terms. Write a beer review and alls forgiven. So in essence you are being granted white peace with the addition of one fun term. It's not like we're forcing anything horrible unto you and I doubt you will get any better terms than this. And thosse terms we're open since polar left the first time.

Polar got white peace, you say? Well, bad luck you're fighting Fark.
[/quote]
Indeed. And I believe I have been clear.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='24 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1266995084' post='2200996']
UPN should have done the same thing we did when you decided that your treaty with us was inconvenient.
[/quote]

Some one is bitter :awesome:

[quote name='ConeBone69' date='24 February 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1266995047' post='2200995']
I commend NSO for defending their allies throughout this war and sticking with them (and I have been one of your biggest supporters on our "side"). I still hope you eventually get white peace; but you had your chance and reneged, can't really blame them for continuing the war.
[/quote]
Really? When was NSO offered white peace?

[quote name='ConeBone69' date='24 February 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1266995047' post='2200995']
[/quote]

You'll have to refresh my memory, Boner. When did we have our chance at white peace?

honestly, this makes me sad. i would have thought Polaris would have stuck it out and continued to fight alongside NSO until NSO got peace.

this also goes to show that it seems that GOD/FARK/or whoever else is holding up the peace process needs to get the $%&@ over themselves and just give NSO white peace. fact is NSO entered to defend Polaris and if you are more than willing to give Polaris white peace, then get over yourselves and give NSO white peace. it is just pathetic not to. (i do believe FOK was willing to do so after the Polar-\m/ peace out and they were the ones that NSO originally hit, FARK/GOD hit NSO...)

[quote name='Anthony' date='24 February 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1266995088' post='2200997']
That would only make them worse :excl:

On a side note, why is there a subplot in this thread about UPN?
[/quote]
Something about conflicting treaties or something.

EDIT: @Doch, as far as I understand it, NSO has been offered Fark's version of white peace, however it does not fit NSO's definition, and as such they remain at war.

Edited by Willaim Kreiger