Notice of Cancellation

After several long discussions and some recurring issues the membership and government of the New Sith Order has decided to initiate the cancellation of our Mutual Defense Pact with the New Polar Order.

We would like to thank the New Polar Order for all the support they have given us over the past year and we acknowledge the fact that we very likely would not be here without them. That being said, the last month has seen relations between the two alliances strained and now broken. Whether that remains true into the future, we do not know.

Tonight the New Polar Order accepted white peace with GOD and all ancillary attackers from that front. A front that the NSO entered on their behalf and is still fighting.

Considering that the New Sith Order has not yet been offered white peace as every other alliance on said front has, we will continue to fight until we are given the same treatment.

The treaty stipulates 72 hours before it is actually null and void. I guess this post starts the clock. Haters still too afraid to declare set your timers, now is your chance.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='23 February 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1266991519' post='2200719']
I can't decide who I want to wish good luck to in this situation... Sadly I think polar. So, good luck polar.
[/quote]
I think everyone deserves a "good luck" in this case.