Kap Bambino Declaration of War

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to post here, but its obvious people are trying to derail it to get it locked.

So, to keep it on topic, here are some funny spy stats I just got on Archon's nation.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Artolia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Voodoo

Desired Government: Totalitarian State

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 30%

Number of Spies: 791

Last Nuke Purchase: 8/10/2009 11:03:37 AM

Last Wonder Purchase: 7/3/2009

Total Money: $94,043,269

Technology: 3,881.57 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 12/4/2009 10:39:35 PM

Trade Partners: Artillery Range II, Antartic Army, SkonesMickLand, Palanthus, Arctica

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 105

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 945

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

# Corvettes: 0

# Landing Ships: 0

# Battleships: 0

# Cruisers: 0

# Frigates: 0

# Destroyers: 0

# Submarines: 0

# Aircraft Carriers: 6

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Teach you to ask for useless sanctions on me <_<

Edited by Jack Diorno

Wine. Sorry. We couldn't find anyplace that sells depth charges on such short notice.

Juts make sure it is not Malmsey, Feanor, or you could be in for a bit more than you expected.

This has been a Special Public Education Broadcast Announcement from the Ragequit Imminent Department of Enjoying Wars from the Sidelines

amigoaawesome.png¡Tequila!

I wasn't going to post here, but its obvious people are trying to derail it to get it locked.

So, to keep it on topic, here are some funny spy stats I just got on Archon's nation.

Teach you to ask for useless sanctions on me <_<

It'd be funny if Archon actually had a good warchest. Having a bad one is normal for him.

damned your stubborn soldiers....and my !@#$ty ones

I was at the battles, it was crazy, your soldiers were totally about to defeat my soldiers, idunno where I recruited these soldiers from but just before they were defeated they all started shouting stuff like:

SABERTOOTHED TIGER!
MASTODON!
PTERYDACTOL!
TRYCEROTOPS!
TYRANNOSAURUS!
WHITE TIGER!

And then these like wierd robots came outta nowhere that looked like animals, and then the red soldier was all like:

I call upon the power of Titanus and the Ultrazord!

And then all the weird robots combined into this giant robot, and it totally had this giant sword that cut through all your tanks.

it was intense man.

Juts make sure it is not Malmsey, Feanor, or you could be in for a bit more than you expected.

This has been a Special Public Education Broadcast Announcement from the Ragequit Imminent Department of Enjoying Wars from the Sidelines

amigoaawesome.png¡Tequila!

I think Louisa's SPEBARIDEWS smell lovely.

OFF TOPIC:

I must say..

Leaving behind C&G's overwhelming love hate of all the above, we must consider the issues.

Of all the plans I have seen, this has some chance of success. A thought from a somewhat-biased source, though. If you are going to consolidate so much power to be able to wreck 'all of you' in one swift motion, should you not add an alliance with long experience in this department? :v

The letter and gift barrel are being shipped your way, as well.

Was a gift basket included with the invitation?

We recalled the wine and sent mead. Also, an extra barrel of salted meats as an apology for lebubu sending you a weak $@! drink.

It must be SWAK or i'm shipping it back. ;)

A kiss and uranium.

ON TOPIC:

Jack has once again proven to be a huge source of entertainment, but has evolved. Whereas he used to have the entertainment value of a See'n'Say with water damage (A cow says "Baaaaaaa" or "The New Pacific Order hereby declares war on the Green Protection Agency"), he is now more interactive, much like that toy that gets strapped to a small rocket to see if it can fly (while he may fly, he will inevitably blow up and, in this case, glow green).

I think I see the error in your reasoning. You thought you understood anything.

As far as I can tell, Nizzle is the only GOONs nation still actively launching attacks on me, the other two just seem to be sitting there doing nothing. Not very spirited lads, I think they concede defeat already.

As far as I can tell, Nizzle is the only GOONs nation still actively launching attacks on me, the other two just seem to be sitting there doing nothing. Not very spirited lads, I think they concede defeat already.

You are too much for them.

Continue kicking some butt.

Edited by Bilrow

May you are too much for them.

Continuing kicking some butt.

Thanks for posting about a situation you clearly know nothing about.

Jack: Capn Henry has been afk on vacation or something since before you attacked him, so that explains why he hasn't launched any attacks on you.

Thanks for posting about a situation you clearly know nothing about.

Jack: Capn Henry has been afk on vacation or something since before you attacked him, so that explains why he hasn't launched any attacks on you.

/ooc Capt henry is on a tropical beach right now with Capt Morgan and ten of his finest wenches. He will be back soon and i highly doubt he will do nothing. Enjoy the lull in his attacks because he is certainly the more fierce attacker out of the group who you are attacking.

It'd be funny if Archon actually had a good warchest. Having a bad one is normal for him.

Pretty much this. I don't think I've ever pretended to care about my nation, not since 2006 :P That being said...

Needs more battle reports, as i understand it Jack is kicking yalls $@!

He did attack down a substantial amount to hit me, and has a great tech advantage. I did go 2/2 against him today, though that was by benefit of coordination with other MK nations.

All in all, a hilariously good time. I'm enjoying the show.