Kap Bambino Declaration of War

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< I'm against false morality, being used as an excuse to hide opportunism, hypocrisy and intervention.

I hate to quote myself but:

Aren't you being exactly against your alliance principles intervening in a foreign entities affairs? :huh:

:P

do I have to tattoo the words "HE IS NOT PZI'D" on my forehead before the illiterate chumps in the peanut gallery notice it?

So does that mean once he hits zero infrastructure he'll be allowed to join an alliance and rebuild? Cool, good to know.

do I have to tattoo the words "HE IS NOT PZI'D" on my forehead before the illiterate chumps in the peanut gallery notice it?

Wasn't Jack named an Enemy of GOONS, essentially your home definition of a PZI list? Considering the wording of your charter, it means he has, indeed, been put on a "PZI list". Now, you may or may not carry on with that threat.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

So does that mean once he hits zero infrastructure he'll be allowed to join an alliance and rebuild? Cool, good to know.

Can you people stop flailing about and crying foul over the EoG list already? Did anyone at all say anything about zero infrastructure being a consequence of being placed on the EoG list? No, we stated that anyone on the EoG list is in a permanent 'possible target' status (until they appeal their status). Your misguided assumptions have no bearing on our policies.

Edited by nippy

Aren't we just awful?

Not really, just unoriginal.

EoG is essentially a self-written license to shoot someone in the knee whenever/wherever. To try to justify it by saying, "well at least we aren't shooting him in the head," is at best laughable.

---

Oh and Jack, this is reason number 5 why you don't "cowboy it" and go into town as the lone gunman. There is a very good chance people will decide to be Richards and you will find yourself not only banged up in a meaningless war that will be forgotten by the masses the moment the thread drops off page 1, but constantly looking over your shoulder from that point forward. In the Good/Bad old days, had you done that against NPO or one of its close allies, you could have ended up being chased across reincarnations unless you were very careful where you visited on IRC and in alliance forums.

OOC: A couple of weeks of fun really isn't worth putting yourself at the mercy of people who could care less if you play or not.

EoG is essentially a self-written license to shoot someone in the knee whenever/wherever. To try to justify it by saying, "well at least we aren't shooting him in the head," is at best laughable.

Depending on the context of laughable... that's kind of the point. As for unoriginal <_<

I missed the part where we were trying to justify it like that. Everybody is saying "Oh no Jack is on GOONS's PZI list!" and all we are saying is "Guys it isn't a PZI list". Whether or not you think the EoG list is justifiable is an entirely different discussion.

It seems to me like people are saying things like "basically PZI" or putting "PZI list" in quotes in order to get a knee jerk reaction from those who are opposed to the notion of PZI but haven't been paying close attention to the discussion.

maybe I should explain what being an enemy of GOONS actually is.

- All GOONS members are entitled to spread gossip about the enemy, implying that she is a slut who did it with a teacher after gym class

- GOONS members may, at their leisure, approach the enemy, mumbling the words "a moron says what?" in the hopes of getting the enemy to say "what?"

- After class a bunch of us are totally going to where the enemy lives and TPing his house

- GOONS high command will order pizza in large amounts to be delivered to the enemy's house, whereupon he will have to pay for it or make the pizza guy angry.

- wedgies, atomic wedgies, atomic twirling wedgies and full pantsings will be administered to the enemy at our discretion

- the enemy is so not invited to our 16th birthday party