Kap Bambino Declaration of War

Folks like you are what made me abandon my idea for that approach in C&G. You just do it so much better...we couldn't hope to compete.

I think MK could bring something extra to the table, like nukes, or relevance.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, my dear boy, you misunderstood. I tried to explain it to you, but you went and ragequit C&G. :( But all the same, I will answer you here and now.

My thought was, following the observation that C&G was in the way of the world going to ****, that there could be only one logical conclusion - we're going to invite TOP to join! That should achieve the goal of getting us out of the way, and then we can all get on with it.

Also, I should mention the competing idea in my mind (which stayed my hand in typing), which was to cancel all treaties and act as a moralist alliance. I had the idea first, I swear!

Don't worry though, the moralism was siphoned out of me long ago. The letter of invitation is in the mail to TOP. I can't wait for my reply :v:

It is a nuisance that you don't feel you need to provide me with a serious answer, even in private, but it does re-affirm my belief that you have cannot provide a satisfactory answer.

Nothing to do now except wait and see if MK will practice P-ZI, leaving Jack Diorno to wait for the valiant NPO to save him. -_-

Unfortunately, my dear boy, you misunderstood. I tried to explain it to you, but you went and ragequit C&G. :( But all the same, I will answer you here and now.

My thought was, following the observation that C&G was in the way of the world going to ****, that there could be only one logical conclusion - we're going to invite TOP to join! That should achieve the goal of getting us out of the way, and then we can all get on with it.

Also, I should mention the competing idea in my mind (which stayed my hand in typing), which was to cancel all treaties and act as a moralist alliance. I had the idea first, I swear!

Don't worry though, the moralism was siphoned out of me long ago. The letter of invitation is in the mail to TOP. I can't wait for my reply :v:

Here's the problem

Every time we talk about taking C&G in a new direction, our overwhelming love hate of Purple, Superfriends, Pink, CDT, White, Citadel, Frostbite, NOIR, and a bunch of other groups come into play. If you're not in C&G, you suck.

Maybe someday we'll be able to resolve our differences. The problem is that we pretty much hate everyone else, so it's really hard to pick a side. I think we keep the world from going to !@#$ because we're trying to consolidate enough power that we can wreck all of you in one swift motion. (Hence the addition of TOP)

Also, considering the moralist aspect of this debate, it's clear the idea was stolen from Vilien. We're not actually going to pay him royalties or anything, but he should at least be listed in the liner notes for the C&G: Christmas Complaints album. (Hey Frosty, go $%&@ yourself)

Day after day we're confronted with the increasing complexities of the political landscape and I think we've done a fairly good job of meeting them. It saddens me that it's come to this.

It is a nuisance that you don't feel you need to provide me with a serious answer, even in private, but it does re-affirm my belief that you have cannot provide a satisfactory answer.

Nothing to do now except wait and see if MK will practice P-ZI, leaving Jack Diorno to wait for the valiant NPO to save him. -_-

We don't have nations small enough to practice P-ZI. Sorry to disappoint you.

Here's the problem

Every time we talk about taking C&G in a new direction, our overwhelming love hate of Purple, Superfriends, Pink, CDT, White, Citadel, Frostbite, NOIR, and a bunch of other groups come into play. If you're not in C&G, you suck.

Maybe someday we'll be able to resolve our differences. The problem is that we pretty much hate everyone else, so it's really hard to pick a side. I think we keep the world from going to !@#$ because we're trying to consolidate enough power that we can wreck all of you in one swift motion. (Hence the addition of TOP)

Also, considering the moralist aspect of this debate, it's clear the idea was stolen from Vilien. We're not actually going to pay him royalties or anything, but he should at least be listed in the liner notes for the C&G: Christmas Complaints album. (Hey Frosty, go $%&@ yourself)

Day after day we're confronted with the increasing complexities of the political landscape and I think we've done a fairly good job of meeting them. It saddens me that it's come to this.

I must say..

Leaving behind C&G's overwhelming love hate of all the above, we must consider the issues.

Of all the plans I have seen, this has some chance of success. A thought from a somewhat-biased source, though. If you are going to consolidate so much power to be able to wreck 'all of you' in one swift motion, should you not add an alliance with long experience in this department? :v

Listening to the preview of that album, I must say, while the majority of it is excellent, the 5th Track is a little week; perhaps fix that before it is released worldwide?

Dear Rsox, do not be sad, but happy; for once the grand plan is complete, there will be a new beginning! I shall even make you some pie, if that would help.

3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.

I am glad to hear that GOONS are strict defenders of ship's hulls everywhere.

Frankly, I think it's not so much that Jack likes to declare war on moralists or that he likes to declare war on immoralists, but that he likes to declare war, especially supporting people being gutsy. In the light of that fact, I wish Kap Bambino all the luck it deserves. :)

Frankly, I think it's not so much that Jack likes to declare war on moralists or that he likes to declare war on immoralists, but that he likes to declare war, especially supporting people being gutsy.

That's precisely what I said.

Anyway, there's a fine line between 'gutsy' and just plain stupid. I certainly wouldn't consider pushing a baby stroller at a freight train 'gutsy'.