Kap Bambino Declaration of War

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PZI eh? That's interesting.

I wonder if it's moral, to oppose the immorality of PZI, if that PZI sentence was threatened on a man who openly opposed the moralists.

I wonder how many people would agree with your attempt to drive me out of the world for standing by what I believe in, irrationality.

It's irrational to question the rationality of the consequences of an irrational act.

I don't even know what your previous 'stances' have to do with anything. Your sole purpose for any stance you take is to draw attention to yourself....hardly an act worth praise or consideration.

You declared a permanent state of war between the GOONs alliance and my nation, if that isn't a PZI sentence I don't know what is.

Don't be ridiculous now Jack, you could always surrender and ask our High War Adjudicator for mercy and we'll let you off the list.

Did we? when?

Are you blind?

All wars are permanent until someone surrenders. eng101.gif

They are not allowing surrender, only to 'plead my case' the EoG only allows a plea at most once per month.

EoG are not under constant war (most anyway)

Whether your nations are motivated enough to physically continue to declare war enough to keep me down constantly or not is beside the point, your intention by putting me on this list is to keep me in a permanent state of war, aka PZI.

plus, you can be removed from the EoG list, which happens periodically at the whim of our high war adjudicator. Sooner if you agree to be in one of her fanfics

Truly benevolent.

I disliked moral crusaders because they were infringing upon the freedom of alliances, and adding to stagnation by use of their threats. PZI and EZI are something I have always stood against. There is no way to justify trying to drive someone from the world by disallowing their nation to rebuild. By placing me on your PZI list, all you have shown me is weakness, you cower in fear of further rogue attacks on your alliance and are trying to dissuade them by taking such harsh action against me.

All I have done is enter a war for a cause I agreed with, and for this, you think you can chain my nation down and take ownership of my citizen's rights to live? No. I am not allowing it.

Edited by Jack Diorno

Perma-ZI is where a nation is reduced to ZI, and then not permitted to rebuild its infrastructure at any point again in the future.
Should a nation, either in a war or outside of a declared war, commit actions considered heinous and reprehensible to GOONS, the closet reserves the right to declare this nation an Enemy Of GOONS, at which point their name will be added to the Enemies Of GOONS list, and they may be attacked at will by GOONS members.

Emphasis is mine.

Somehow I don't see how an order to reduce a nation to nothingness indefinitely is the same as declaring a nation to be "free game".

edit: grammar

Edited by ktarthan

All I have done is enter a war for a cause I agreed with, and for this, you think you can chain my nation down and take ownership of my citizen's rights to live? No. I am not allowing it.

Aw, poor you. Looks like you picked the wrong alliance to use your extensive collection of power rangers pics on.

I thought my SDI was broken. Thank God it blocked a nuke of yours.

Also, Jack has a tech advantage on the nations attacking/being attacked by him? For real?

EDIT: Jack, stop turtling. You have more than enough money. And it's just not fair.

Edited by Nizzle

Aw, poor you. Looks like you picked the wrong alliance to use your extensive collection of power rangers pics on.

Hah, don't make me laugh.

Only moralists are against PZI and EZI, you being against moralist people need to agree with PZI and EZI. ;)

<_< I'm against false morality, being used as an excuse to hide opportunism, hypocrisy and intervention.

I thought my SDI was broken. Thank God it blocked a nuke of yours.

Also, Jack has a tech advantage on the nations attacking/being attacked by him? For real?

EDIT: Jack, stop turtling. You have more than enough money. And it's just not fair.

Eh, with more then 2000 infra lost and most my citizen boosting trades gone, I can't support a large enough army to steal anything from you guys anymore. Not my fault if its the best strategy to take right now B)