Kap Bambino Declaration of War

You satirized the mafia over their immoral stance, generating bad PR for them and thus being moralists.

Not that I disagree with it or anything.

B)

no, we satirized them for being idiots, acting in a foolish way, and being laughable. Nothing to do with morals, everything to do with laughing at fools.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to place ourselves on a level playing field, I will be expecting you to remain idle for the next 300 days, seeing as your nation is three times as old as mine is. Give me time to build up nukes, wonders, and an unbelievable audacity for posting where and what I shouldn't, and I should be able to meet you in battle without a handicap.

Why don't you just fight him? You're nation is going to get hurt(in a war) anyway. Just man up and say you don't want your nation to get ruined or fight him.

Anyway, glad to see Jack making the right choice... for once

Why don't you just fight him? You're nation is going to get hurt(in a war) anyway. Just man up and say you don't want your nation to get ruined or fight him.

Anyway, glad to see Jack making the right choice... for once

Here's an idea: put your pom-poms and popcorn away.

I'm just suggesting you fight him. Who doesn't love a good fight? Who knows, maybe you'll both be able to put what has happened in the past behind you. Unless you and AUT are a couple of those 12 year old girls who can hold a grudge.

Oh god, peer pressure...jeez guys, I don't know if I can withstand such a powerful argument. :rolleyes:

The fact is you're promoting an uninvolved party challenging a nation that isn't even within his range to declare at top military strength. Despite the testosterone surge you must feel when pumping your fists in excitement, I'm not currently in a state that would be competitive against such a force...unless you want to include wit or trivia in the mix.

"let's you and him fight" is always a fun game to play, especially when there are no consequences for your part in it.

I'm rather partial to it myself, although being the smaller guy hurts my feelings. :(

Oh god, peer pressure...jeez guys, I don't know if I can withstand such a powerful argument. :rolleyes:

The fact is you're promoting an uninvolved party challenging a nation that isn't even within his range to declare at top military strength. Despite the testosterone surge you must feel when pumping your fists in excitement, I'm not currently in a state that would be competitive against such a force...unless you want to include wit or trivia in the mix.

Like you said, I'm a 3rd party. This is between you and Aut. If you feel the need to include a wit and/or trivia part then please. You could make it a triathlon for all I care. I'd rather just see none of this Aut says: Goons: blawh blawh blawh

Aut: yeah I know

Then you say:

Aut: blawh blawh blawh

Goons: shut up or something like that.

Especially in a Jack Diorno thread, where you grudge holds no place in.

Just trying to get you and Aut over your little quarrel.

aid us up to your size and sure.

Just buy more tech and get your wonder cycle down, and you'll be growing like no other. Anyway, if you want to continue this you can pm me or find me on the broadcast system(IRC), I go by BEazy on that.

Jack, me agreeing with you is making me feel weird. Please cut it out, now.

I hope we get to first strike nuke to seal the deal.

Wait, he's a nuclear rogue! Silly me!

Sorry, I am a nuclear rogue? I never threatened the use of nuclear weapons, and I am an alliance called Kap Bambino who is standing strong alongside other reckless and brave alliances.

Down with cowardly dogpile tactics!

Just buy more tech and get your wonder cycle down, and you'll be growing like no other. Anyway, if you want to continue this you can pm me or find me on the broadcast system(IRC), I go by BEazy on that.

Heh, I wasn't expecting nation growing tips up in here.

Either way, apparently there's a line to attack my nation. I might be in your range by the time you're on deck.

As for IRC, I only hang on our own channels and MK/Umbrella's...although last night was fun in #LT.

Sorry, I am a nuclear rogue! I never threatened the use of nuclear weapons, and I am an alliance called Kap Bambino who is standing strong alongside other reckless and brave alliances.

Down with cowardly dogpile tactics!

:ehm: fixed. :ehm: Feel free to call on my services anytime.

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash