Kap Bambino Declaration of War

Pretty much this. I don't think I've ever pretended to care about my nation, not since 2006 :P That being said...

He did attack down a substantial amount to hit me, and has a great tech advantage. I did go 2/2 against him today, though that was by benefit of coordination with other MK nations.

All in all, a hilariously good time. I'm enjoying the show.

2nd time in a row MK coordinated on me while my defenses were sleeping, made me consider being a turtle for half a second -_-

Me too.

Oh, and by the way Jack, it was me who ordered the sanctions (on you and ephie <3333) and not Archon. I wish you'd have attacked me instead, that'd be Funny As Heck.

Who are you?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well duh, hes fighting five people you're going to ZI at that rate, its all relative to the damage you inflict though. Although we know how much money Archon has(doesnt have:P) but how much did Jack go to war with

Of course he's going to inflict more damage than he takes. He's serving up multiple nukes a day and taking just one.

Of course he's going to inflict more damage than he takes. He's serving up multiple nukes a day and taking just one.

it always amuses me when people state basic facts of how war works as if they have really nailed us with a masterstroke.

Nuclear nations have an advantage for their first 4 or 5 days of a dogpile as they can hand out more of a beatdown than they receive. It's why going nuke rogue is such a popular option for bored idiots.

Wickedj saying this as if this proves a point is a little weird. It's like watching a smug guy lay down an ace and sitting back arms folded, without realizing that everyone else is playing chess.

it always amuses me when people state basic facts of how war works as if they have really nailed us with a masterstroke.

Nuclear nations have an advantage for their first 4 or 5 days of a dogpile as they can hand out more of a beatdown than they receive. It's why going nuke rogue is such a popular option for bored idiots.

Wickedj saying this as if this proves a point is a little weird. It's like watching a smug guy lay down an ace and sitting back arms folded, without realizing that everyone else is playing chess.

Way to be an acehole.

Sorry to be a hater Jack but you're now on the EoG list.

Goondolences.

If you wish to get off the list, come on down to our forum and talk to our high war adjudicator. I'm sure she's got some great ideas of 2000 word essays you can write, or things you can eat on video.

Edited by Sardonic

Now he won't be able to say that he's in a Trade Ring with some of the finest people in CN... Poor Jack.

That said:

Official Plea for mercy

I hereby ask to whoever is at war with Jack Diorno (I didn't keep track) to please have mercy of him and let him stay, after they wrecked his nation to the extent they wish to (I don't care about these petty details).

He's simply too unique for all of us to risk losing him!

Thanks for your cooperation.

--jerdge.

Sorry to be a hater Jack but you're now on the EoG list.

Goondolences.

If you wish to get off the list, come on down to our forum and talk to our high war adjudicator. I'm sure she's got some great ideas of 2000 word essays you can write, or things you can eat on video.

If that is some kind of P-ZI list, I'll just go ahead and laugh in your face right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When Zombie Defense Plan and RLMMO accept peace I will start considering it, but not a moment before then. My peace terms are as follows:

I keep nuking GOON nations until you are ready to swallow their pride and offer white peace.

Now he won't be able to say that he's in a Trade Ring with some of the finest people in CN... Poor Jack.

That said:

Long ago, Crushtania had borked my hearty. Jerdge, you have just mended my it ^_^

the name kap bambino makes me think of someone either making hats for babies or shooting babies.

That is a rather strange connection you have made there, as the name Kap Bambino has absolutely no meaning outside the mind of one Caroline martial.

More like Jack Diorno, future member of the ZI Club & Losers Lounge, but hey all the cool kids are going there from what I hear. :rolleyes:

I suppose you forgot what it was like to be there, huh Hal? Wierd how you can go for speaking for the right to do what you want to mocking someone for making a choice.

I suppose you forgot what it was like to be there, huh Hal? Wierd how you can go for speaking for the right to do what you want to mocking someone for making a choice.

Once more with feeling...

You cannot survive on Planet Bob playing lone cowboy riding into town to establish justice. It is a pointless death. You ride with your friends or you stay home. At best you can give Jack credit for being honorable and putting his nation behind his words. But can stupidity really be called honorable? Really?

Once more with feeling...

You cannot survive on Planet Bob playing lone cowboy riding into town to establish justice. It is a pointless death. You ride with your friends or you stay home. At best you can give Jack credit for being honorable and putting his nation behind his words. But can stupidity really be called honorable? Really?

Not trying to speak for jack, but I honestly think he is down to have some fun. Don't think it gets more complicated than that. I dunno... I know nothing.

What next, Saniel gets leadership of the alliance? <_<

Look, I'm not exactly a member of the Jack Diorno fan club, he's overdue for a righteous ZI, but c'mon. You should have left this on the Moon.

Nobody ever said it was a ZI list, it's merely a "We get to hit these people whenever we want until they atone" list.

PZI eh? That's interesting.

I wonder if it's moral, to oppose the immorality of PZI, if that PZI sentence was threatened on a man who openly opposed the moralists.

I wonder how many people would agree with your attempt to drive me out of the world for standing by what I believe in, irrationality.