An Announcement from the NPO Imperial Clerk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on this as well:

While it may seem inconceivable for the Order to join a treaty with these four alliances, the move actually makes perfect sense: they've all worked together before, they all have a common ancestry, and they all are mistrustful of the Dutch.
As a longtime suspected member of the Dutch Mafia, the secret cabal of leaders committed to the downfall of the autocratic "Francoist" regime, I must take umbrage with your portrayal of me as mistrustful of the Dutch. This flies in the face of history, sir!

I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on this as well:

As a longtime suspected member of the Dutch Mafia, the secret cabal of leaders committed to the downfall of the autocratic "Francoist" regime, I must take umbrage with your portrayal of me as mistrustful of the Dutch. This flies in the face of history, sir!

Dont worry, Sponge, your cover isn't blown yet.

And Kingzog, we all love well-written and amusing joke threads. Please continue trying to be a wet blanket for everyone.

Someday, it is my hope that, perhaps even some training, people will learn to separate a thread about the hypothetical aftermath of the war from a thread reporting facts. Informed speculation is just that, informed speculation.

Indeed, had anyone of those snickering at my expense had bothered to do more than just glance at my words, they would have realized that while I put the possibility of NPO joining Frostbite (or least being allied with them) in a longer speculative piece regarding NPO's future, I also placed a number of qualifications on it (such as...NPO would even exist). I also indicated that it would be a bad idea.

But instead we get this group that seems to naturally fall into the usual routine of pointing and laughing at someone when they say something that falls outside the rules of the "social club".

Let it drop. You're boring the hell out of me.

Someday, it is my hope that, perhaps even some training, people will learn to separate a thread about the hypothetical aftermath of the war from a thread reporting facts. Informed speculation is just that, informed speculation.

Indeed, had anyone of those snickering at my expense had bothered to do more than just glance at my words, they would have realized that while I put the possibility of NPO joining Frostbite (or least being allied with them) in a longer speculative piece regarding NPO's future, I also placed a number of qualifications on it (such as...NPO would even exist). I also indicated that it would be a bad idea.

But instead we get this group that seems to naturally fall into the usual routine of pointing and laughing at someone when they say something that falls outside the rules of the "social club".

Let it drop. You're boring the hell out of me.

Assuming NPO survives the war, they'll probably appoint 404 Emperor, merge with FAN and join C&G which will be renamed The League Two. Of course, this is all hypothetical and would be a terrible idea if they actually did it, but I'm completely serious in my suggestion.

That is approximately how ridiculous you come off.

Assuming NPO survives the war, they'll probably appoint 404 Emperor, merge with FAN and join C&G which will be renamed The League Two. Of course, this is all hypothetical and would be a terrible idea if they actually did it, but I'm completely serious in my suggestion.

That is approximately how ridiculous you come off.

I like this idea, I'll bring it up and see how far it gets me :lol1: