An Announcement from the NPO Imperial Clerk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez Sileath, why are you leaving a join alliance after alliance?

I realize this was sarcasm, but I'll say it for those who didn't catch that. Sileath is a straight up jerk and there's only so much of his antics that anyone can tolerate before they want him kicked out. It's too bad I didn't come to that realization before, but it's of no matter now.

I realize this was sarcasm, but I'll say it for those who didn't catch that. Sileath is a straight up jerk and there's only so much of his antics that anyone can tolerate before they want him kicked out. It's too bad I didn't come to that realization before, but it's of no matter now.

Signature updated :)

Love you too, NSO :wub:

Thank you for the commentary. I will take your advice to heart.

Also, fixed that for you.

Thank you for the thread I loved it.

Also, I fixed that for you. ;)

Edited by sethb

I don't think anyone considers you worth the diplomatic effort, sorry to say.

So, what do you think of this here wonderful article of satire? It's a wonderful example, in my opinion. Don't you agree?

I do, Sileath is a good guy.

I don't think anyone considers you worth the diplomatic effort, sorry to say.

So, what do you think of this here wonderful article of satire? It's a wonderful example, in my opinion. Don't you agree?

Sileath commands my respect, and I consider him well worth the "diplomatic effort." I am not alone in this, either.

Sileath commands my respect, and I consider him well worth the "diplomatic effort." I am not alone in this, either.

He may command it, but I do not believe he deserves it. Perhaps its simply because he hasnt yet had an opportunity to cut and run on FIRE yet?

:ph34r:

Again, since some people just don't get the concept of a tabloid, even with Sponge's excellent explanation.

Tabloid = sarcasm = not meant to be taken seriously.

Honestly, if some of you could just get over your serious political selves for a moment, you might actually laugh. And if not, you would recognize a tabloid for what it is. Unless, of course, you can only laugh along party lines.

And if creating satire means that Pacifica has not learned her lesson, then I guess she has not. Sir Paul is back and this is only the beginning of another great chapter in the history of the Tabloid Tribune.

this. srsly ppl? take a joke, even if it is from the other side of the line

as for the OP, hilarious. and its not propaganda, its a JOKE! get over yourselves, ppl