An Announcement from the NPO Imperial Clerk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks seriously need to get a grip and figure out that for every single serious and condemning remark of this piece you only add to the quality of it.

Look how many people you fooled Sir Paul!

No more Pacifican attacks on OV? :( I really am dissapointed you guys never managed to ZI me :P

You, sir, are just lucky that you had so many people willing to fight for you. This whole global war started because one alliance wouldn't allow one round of attacks on you. It's sad, really.

You, sir, are just lucky that you had so many people willing to fight for you. This whole global war started because one alliance wouldn't allow one round of attacks on you. It's sad, really.

If you would like for me to inform you as to why this war occurred feel free to PM me.

Yes things are really looking up for NPO. http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...der&input1= *hint hint sarcasm*

See I can play the propaganda game too, Cept mine is actually the truth.

His propaganda will be remembered, yours will not.

I know, it is sad when alliances protect, it is sad that individual freedom is something worth fighting for.

It is almost depressing to see alliances stand up for what they believe in.

Seriously, what are you doing ?

You arent even talking about the CB, you are talking about the willingness of an alliance to protect its membership.

Had NPO been the winning side, would you have complained how NPO could have just backed down and have prevented a global war ?

Nonsense.

When alliances no longer protect their members, what is the point of alliances.

Yes things are really looking up for NPO. http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...der&input1= *hint hint sarcasm*

See I can play the propaganda game too, Cept mine is actually the truth.

Beware the Green-eyed....

Ah.

Er...Dont be too green with...

Hrm.

Don't be dissin' cause his was poppin' fresh?

Yeah. B) I still got it.

Know what's funny? Despite all the laughs here, I'm sure Vlad will refer to this in the future to display how NPO won this war :V

Well if people keep taking a tabloid seriously while making all sorts of serious statements it is going to make NPO look all the better as if it is a fun place to be. In the end everyone can rebuild. If they can slowly begin to become likeable through self-depreciating humor then in a way they will have won the war. We all know they were going to lose a war in massive fashion statistically. The question was how would they come out of it.

These guys taking serious shots at this fictional piece are only helping those they are trying to attack.

Well if people keep taking a tabloid seriously while making all sorts of serious statements it is going to make NPO look all the better as if it is a fun place to be. In the end everyone can rebuild. If they can slowly begin to become likeable through self-depreciating humor then in a way they will have won the war. We all know they were going to lose a war in massive fashion statistically. The question was how would they come out of it.

These guys taking serious shots at this fictional piece are only helping those they are trying to attack.

It really doesn't matter how people react to this.

At all.

Know what's funny? Despite all the laughs here, I'm sure Vlad will refer to this in the future to display how NPO won this war :V

haha yeah, Its bad enough they can't come to terms as it is.

NPO will as always be NPO I guess i cannot expect them to be honorable in the end and instead spread more "harmless" lies/propaganda to sow the seeds of dissension throughout Planet Bob. This is just a way for NPO to take snipe shots, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices or thinks this.

Edited by President Kuse

NPO will as always be NPO I guess i cannot expect them to be honorable in the end and instead spread more "harmless" lies/propaganda to sow the seeds of dissension throughout Planet Bob. This is just a way for NPO to take snipe shots, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices or thinks this.

They've taken a page from The Book of Vox. It seemed like it was okay when they did, so NPO thought they'd give it a go.

Well...Yes...but that doesn't exactly validate the paranoia, does it?

There's no such thing as a one-man cult, after all. ;)