An Announcement from the NPO Imperial Clerk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I knew why Athens, a tiny speckle of an alliance at 2.5 million strength seems to be the the centre of attention in this war. It is getting strange.

I actually thought the NPO was the center of attention in this war.

...snip...

In a statement released by VektorZero, it was revealed that "the members of Frostbite and the Pacific Order believe that we've screwed each other so much that at this point getting married seems like the only practical course of action."

...snip...

We? Lol!

Apparently not according to your OP. <_<

Article 1: About the TabTrib relaunching (Sparta mentioned)

Article 2: About the NPO-OV war (OV mentioned)

Article 3: *****

Article 4: About Frostbite (NSO, Polar, Liquor and STA mentioned)

It appears that our staff is trying to cover a plethora of alliances. I suppose we'll find out in the next issue if they remain fixated on Athens.

Edited by Sir Paul

Already trying to spin this war into a victory? I'm disappointed. :v:

Tis pretty clear that the OP is not a serious depiction of current events. No matter what tinfoil hat you wear.

Edited by AirMe

Qouted to prevent being accused of misinterpretation (and yes I read the whole thing)

with all do respect NPO while I agreed that your terms were quite ridiculous I find bring in the game admin as a way to bring you peace to be one if not, the lowest tactic ever on planet bob, sure you may argue it is fair but then it that was the vase why did he not do the same for other allience held in a state of eternal war ? as it stands if this is the case then it seem like nothing more the pure favoritism.

finally with all do respect admin, if this is true then, well what is there to say... but disappointing OOC/ I would think that use of admin power as a sort of abuse but then you are the creator of this game right/OOC

if not nice try NPO...

EDIT: never mind looks like it was removed

Dude.....alright, seriously guys, I am nearly speechless on this one.

Article 1: About the TabTrib relaunching (Sparta mentioned)

Article 2: About the NPO-OV war (OV mentioned)

Article 3: About Admin joining the conflict (Athens mentioned)

Article 4: About Frostbite (NSO, Polar, Liquor and STA mentioned)

It appears that our staff is trying to cover a plethora of alliances. I suppose we'll find out in the next issue if they remain fixated on Athens.

I'm your source for Athens info for your next issue - I've even got government access! Hahaha, they suspect nothing :awesome:

Actually, they suspect much but can prove nothing.

Sweet signature by the way.

I'm lost.... :unsure:

This is actually funnier than TWiP... And it's also by far more ironic about the NPO.

What I don't get is how is it that the NPO itself is publishing this stuff... :huh: ( ????? )

I mean... this stuff is pure anti-NPO propaganda... :o:mellow:

Are you sure that your journalist is not a spy or something??? :wacko::blink:

Anyway... I wish you good luck with your war... and behead that journalist of yours... he's by far more anti-NPO than TWiP! :mellow:

Or ask him to join an Alliance you don't like and then ask him to write an e-zine for that other Alliance.

ALSO: hahaha... I've been able to read it before it got edited! :awesome:

to prevent being accused of misinterpretation (and yes I read the whole thing)

with all do respect NPO while I agreed that your terms were quite ridiculous I find bring in the game admin as a way to bring you peace to be one if not, the lowest tactic ever on planet bob, sure you may argue it is fair but then it that was the vase why did he not do the same for other alliance held in a state of eternal war ? as it stands if this is the case then it seem like nothing more the pure favoritism.

finally with all do respect admin, if this is true then, well what is there to say... but disappointing OOC/ I would think that use of admin power as a sort of abuse but then you are the creator of this game right/OOC

if not nice try NPO...

And this is why it's not cool to fake screenshots of me because some people won't get the joke.

And this is why it's not cool to fake screenshots of me because some people won't get the joke.

heh :blush: sorry admin I sort off realized that after that part of the article was removed

in retrospect this is annocment was a pretty good laugh ^_^

Edited by sircrimson

Already trying to spin this war into a victory? I'm disappointed. :v:
More useless posting by the NPO. Not surprising.

And if you're going to bastardize the Frostbite banner, at least have someone good at photoshop do it.

You know, I recall that when I was getting curb stomped in the GPA, I used to send out these pathetic sort of jokes and missives to my attackers. They were more to cheer me up than anything else. This announcement seems to have the same air as those.

Oh yeah, and who doesn't want to be in Frostbite?

Boring.
Bad move. I don't take well to these kinds of moves. You can expect any terms to reflect this intense dislike.

Congrats on continuing to dig that hole.

Apparently no funny ha-ha allowed for the NPO, guys. The comedy circuit has been dominated by anti-NPO for so long our jokes look like alien turds (and that's just the MS paint).

Must. Be. Seriuz.

But then again, seriuz isn't allowed, either. :unsure:

NPOHaterz: Down with the NPO!

NPO: Why?

NPOHaterz: Shut up!

NPO: ...

NPOHaterz: Where's those ebil Pacificans? Prob'ly lurkin' around, stirrin' up....

NPO: Right here, mate.

NPOHaterz: Shut up and die!

NPO: But listen, let's talk about this seriously...

NPOHaterz: You're stupid. I hate you. Your argument is full of holes.

NPO: But -

NPOHaterz: No! Shut up!!!111!!11!

NPO: Butt...

NPOHaterz: That's not funny. Don't say anything. But don't say nothing, either.

Edited by sir justin