A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

My favorite part is the GGA PR "strategy" of trying to paint DJ as evil and dishonorable for making this threat. The whole world is obviously at the point where nobody really is going to frown on someone who makes them look more ridiculous. How oblivious to their situation are they?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why people applaud a rat. Betrayal is betrayal and a private log dump says a lot about a persons low character. <_< Most of the people hoping for this are also former log dumpers themselves. Good luck GGA, Im not your biggest fan but I wouldnt wish private log dumps or betrayal by former or present members on any alliance.

Every time GGA posts a thread, I pull out my COM 395 Crisis Communication book and laugh. I would give them the lessons for free, just because it would make myself feel smarter.

I swear it's easy to use. It's like 3 bullet points and it's really fool proof. It would be interesting to see if it's GGA proof.

I dont know why people applaud a rat. Betrayal is betrayal and a private log dump says a lot about a persons low character. <_< Most of the people hoping for this are also former log dumpers themselves. Good luck GGA, Im not your biggest fan but I wouldnt wish private log dumps or betrayal by former or present members on any alliance.

Yes, however, degen used a private log dump as a reason to remove me. He dumped to Moo when I invited him to a private convo.

Um

1. He wasn't really planning to release logs

2. As far as my experience goes 98% of government logs are fart jokes and 1.9% are people bashing alliances while drunk off their @$$. only .1% are actually informative and then only for a little bit.

Every time GGA posts a thread, I pull out my COM 395 Crisis Communication book and laugh. I would give them the lessons for free, just because it would make myself feel smarter.

Truly, most of us went out an attained meaningful degrees at our institutions of higher learning.

Ok, I have had it. I am fed up and now here I blow. GGA lets see how many triumvirs you have managed to alienate in the last year or so:

shaneprice: curse that convicted Pacifica opposer

DerekJones: curse that coup forming person (forget that he didn't know he was involved)

mydogti: ALdbeign claims Nazism here. That would be an interesting log.

JonathanBrookbank: curse that...that...hmm...well just curse him!

Do you seriously not see a problem here...now lets identify a few things.

Ironchef: Leave now, you are the absolute worst person to have around when you need OpSec. You spill critical information wherever to whomever. It seems that you have an issue with backstabbing people too. Sure glad I gave those logs to GGA.

Sognatore: By all means stay, I like you alot...and butt out of GGA Government. If you wanted to be a triumvir then you should have never retired.

Degenerate108: I LOVE you, but your time has past. Go before you get another triumvir canned for a convo with friends.

KungFuHamster: I like you just the way you are. I hope you are smart enough to not follow the status quo. But if you don't, you might not be a triumvir much longer either.

Scotchwithrocks: I voted to make you a triumvir. I so apologize to the Grand Global Alliance for that mistake. You have 0 dedication, and after the logs I seen between you and DJ...no respect.

Defend yourselves all you want. You continuously post these stupid threads hoping that somehow you will be redeemed but you only sink more and more. I would like to quote a line from one of my favorite animated movies now:

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, WHAT YOU LACK IS THE CAPACITY.

/thread.

:awesome:

You know, if you guys want some PR training, or even my guide to posting on the CN forums........seriously...50 tech and it's yours.

Screw you AirMe, I already offered them a free quickie (giggidy) with a 50 tech per session rate thereafter. Don't snipe my potential clients.

Also, pre-emptively apologizing for what sounds like some ally-bashing in your own .gov channel? Oh boy. I'm gonna go sign out of class for the rest of the day, I can't miss this.

Yes, however, degen used a private log dump as a reason to remove me. He dumped to Moo when I invited him to a private convo.

Basically this, the hypocrisy is fierce.

...but I wouldnt wish private log dumps or betrayal by former or present members on any alliance.

I actually agree with you on this point. /end game. Dont expect it to ever happen again )):

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Screw you AirMe, I already offered them a free quickie (giggidy) with a 50 tech per session rate thereafter. Don't snipe my potential clients.

Also, pre-emptively apologizing for what sounds like some ally-bashing in your own .gov channel? Oh boy. I'm gonna go sign out of class for the rest of the day, I can't miss this.

Consider this your 72 hour cancellation notice. Also, I am going to dump logs of all of our conversations now. :awesome:

/sarcasm :ph34r:

I would say there is a significant difference between "log dumping" to a MADP partner leader verse to an enemy organization actively attempting to do as much damage as possible.

Truly, most of us went out an attained meaningful degrees at our institutions of higher learning.

I'm trying to figure out what these degrees are in. Obviously you have no PR grads, otherwise they should be an automatic Tri. No Comm majors either. I can't think you guys have Accounting, Business, or Engineering majors, due to your lack of nation building skills. The only thing I can think of is that you are an alliance full of English majors, for your writing is well done, but you are useless for just about everything else. As a popular song said, "What can you do with a BA in English?" The answer... well, one of them anyways, is not run an alliance and not become the laughing stock of a planet.

Don't let all these forum vultures get you down GGA.

Also best of luck in restoring some internal stability.

Come on... I mean seriously... not this time. Usually, yeah you could claim that but this is just what happens when you... do something like this...

Vultures only ever circle the dead and dying. Talk about back-handed support. :awesome:

I would say there is a significant difference between "log dumping" to a MADP partner leader verse to an enemy organization actively attempting to do as much damage as possible.

Sorry, I forgot that not wanting to be allies with NPO and seeking other friends is a crime in the Grand Global Alliance. Kinda funny how I am suddenly an "enemy organization"

Man there's nothing you can do here...just...just let them go. Let natural selection take it's course.