A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite, Derekjones has had access to our Govt. channel for over two years, quite frankly there's a lot of things that can be taken out of context within that time span and seeing as I'm not a mind reader, we went ahead and apologized for any confusion it may cause beforehand.

Whom would the apology need be directed to?

[22:08] <DerekJones> And you already put me on the target list once :-P

[22:08] <Sognatore> it happens

[22:08] <DerekJones> And that managed to get into TWiP for its sheer stupidity

[22:08] <Sognatore> because TWiP matters oh so much

[22:09] <DerekJones> It's helped to establish GGA as a joke

[22:09] <Sognatore> not to anyone that matters

[22:09] <Sognatore> but thanks for your input

[22:09] <DerekJones> Keep thinking that

[22:09] <DerekJones> Who was the last non-newbie, non-former GGA member to join GGA?

[22:09] <Sognatore> I'll think what I'd like and you can think what you'd like and we'll see how it goes

[22:10] <DerekJones> I think we're seeing that already

[22:10] * DerekJones points to GGA's !@#$ reputation and sinking score

[22:10] <Sognatore> DJ go get some sleep. You've gone off your rocker

[22:10] <DerekJones> And if it really doesn't matter what is said in the TWiP, then what's the problem with sending my entire #smokeybackroom over to Vox?

[22:11] <DerekJones> You know, stuff about your <edited out>

[22:11] <DerekJones> All good reads, and if it doesn't matter to you guys, then what's the big deal?

You missed this part.

Edited by DerekJones

Shouldn't have put this out until it was apparent he did release those logs. Now you've just opened up Pandora's Box. Have fun trying to close it again. I can't really defend your actions here. Good luck to you GGA.

I think it needs a GGA-proof lid. They just won't stop opening the darn thing.

Not quite, Derekjones has had access to our Govt. channel for over two years, quite frankly there's a lot of things that can be taken out of context within that time span and seeing as I'm not a mind reader, we went ahead and apologized for any confusion it may cause beforehand.

I doubt things need to be taken out of context in order to make you guys look bad. But yes, the last two years. GGA hasn't exactly had the best track record so I'm not exactly sure why you're worried. There can't possibly be anything that can make GGA look any worse, can there? I mean, I think all of GGA's are already known by now, or at the very least we all know what to expect from the GGA.

These are logs from all of the GGA member and Gov rooms from the time DJ was made Tri over a year ago. I don’t even remember what all is in them or what was said on any given day at any given time. Even when he was not there his Bot was so he has more logs than I do :wacko: . So we felt it would be good to let our allies and the rest of PB know we are sorry if there is something in there that may not be happy sexy time. :ehm:

Its called diplomacy. IMO

GGA diplomacy maybe. If GGA partook in proper diplomatic maneuvering (ie. not antagonizing former members, threatening people, making internal workings public before they've even gone public) they would not be in this position nor posting this thread.

You missed this part.

Oh god that makes it even worse than if they had just made this announcement because they didn't recognize what was in the OP as a joke.

This is just getting sad now.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Azaghul

I believe you are confusing humor with free thinking my friend.

Perhaps both are ZIable offenses. But yes, GGA, someone suggested you try to explain things for yourself. If these logs are truly that incriminating, perhaps you should try explaining them. Throw the first punch. I mean, for the most part I expect them to be crimes of past Triumvirs. I'm sure all will be forgiven with an honest word from you fellows.

Oh god that makes it even worse than if they had just made this announcement because they didn't recognize what was in the OP as a joke.

This is just getting sad now.

Edit: Clarity

Yes, I had a feeling they were leaving something out. The poor edit of the log in the OP kind of made that obvious.

Edited by Rebel Virginia